x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

think that must be waist as 39" hips was what i had when i was a size 14! you could def be there lovely. i'm heavier than you and am smaller than that measurements at the waist and about the same at the boobs (need to update my measurements in my sig) i know i'm taller but really i think you'd be far FAR slimmer than i am now if you managed to lose 5/6st :eek: x

This is part of my problem I just dont know what ill be and how quickly it will happen, I just need to focus and shift some poundage and quickly arrrggghhh gonna explode!!

xx

aww try not to put too much pressure on yourself as that's when you set yourself up for failure. are you wearing matching dresses to the other bridesmaids or is everyone having something individual? x

All the same and there size 8-10 so there dresses will be no bigger than a size 12 humphhhh

would you like me to bop them all on the nose?

also i just calculated your potential bmi for june. 30 or thereabouts! if you lose a st a month. you'd be no bigger than a size 16 or so at that i imagine!

Oooh thats good hun, I just wanna do it!!!!

And yes, can you please bop them all and also force feed a ton of fat to them???

:D

Oh Nee, what was meant to be a lovely treat (being there for you lovely sis on her special day) is turning into a nightmare. I can understand her suggestion about the dresses being meant to be kind but it is pretty brutal. Although it might be hard, why not let her buy two dresses and then do nothing with them until 4 weeks before the day? Yes, she may have a dress left over, but she's offering to buy it anyway (and there's always ebay). It would take the pressure off you trying to lose a stone a month (which is a big ask) and mean that you will be able to be absolutely certain that you will have a matching dress to the other bridesmaids (and so not potentially upset your sis). Even if you may only need a small adjustment prior to the day, don't be uncomfortable. Tbh my wedding dress was a bit tight and I was aware of it all day. You will look lovely and everyone will love you and only you will know if it needed a little extra. Hope you are ok. xx

HIya hun!

Huggs to you my little lovely!

Theres not much more that I can add!

You can sooo do this hun an we will be there with you all the way! Dont look at it as a stone a month! Just focus on 100% for 7 days. Take it week by week! Putting too much pressure on your self will do no good! And if they have to sew 2 dresses together so be it! But you will know you tried your hardest to get there! You will look gawjus what ever you wear!

Big hugs to you gawjus

xxxxxxxx

No more messing, lets get to work....

Well after lots of whinging yesterday there is only one thing to do...Get back on it!!!!

As I was drinking Sat night, I followed this though by eating too... yesterday I was determined to eat what ever I could, I bought so much junk like, pork pie, french bread and pate, donuts, cookies, sticky toffee pudding. How shocking hey :eek:!!! Im quite suprised as I bought all this with the intention of eating it all :eek: but I didnt, I had one bite of the pork pie, and spat it out, tasted so fatty, only had a normal sized bit of french stick and pate, where as normally I would demolish the whole thing, and I had a donut.

My OH is happy though as he can finish the donuts, cookies, pate, bread, and sticky toffee pudding :p

So if nothing else, maybe I do actually realise that I dont want all this junk??

I woke up this morning, with a text off my sis saying 'she promises she will find something lovely for a dress and make sure I go for a long walk or exercise dvd' hee hee arrgghhh ;)

Im thinking of looking on Ebay and Amazon for some funky exercise dvd, I wish I bought an exercise bike now :(

Im feeling good, Im feeling I can get some focus, but I also feel hungry already ha ha ignore the tummy!!

Have a good day peeps

xxx

Nee,

Reread your diary, think about what you honestly can do and can't do, and get started. It's almost impossible to lose a stone a month, unless you are really, really focused. Don't set yourself up for failure. Either decide you can do it- and get cracking, give your best shot, or that the time isn't right for you- then aim to lose as much as you can, and accept that the dress might have to be modified. Darling girl, I have done this a hundred million times, (so it seems), counted weeks until an event, multiplied by whatever pounds, failed and hated myself and the event. You either can now, or can't. Think about it sweets!

I can :)

are you still planning on doing total solution? if you're finding that too tough maybe step onto working solution, the expected weight loss on that is still something like 12lb a month! x

are you still planning on doing total solution? if you're finding that too tough maybe step onto working solution, the expected weight loss on that is still something like 12lb a month! x

Yes still planning on total, Im fine when Im on it, its the temptation side of me that is the issue, but not any more ha ha!!

Also I couldnt really afford to do Working solution as its extra cost with buying food, Im sure ill be fine, once my heads in it and I have now been hungry the past 3 hours and still not had anything, as I know its my mind teasing me hee hee

-------------------------------------------------------

I have ordered 3 exercise DVD's, dance your body thin workout, fame workout and urban workout and all for cheaper than one exercise dvd in Tesco's so pretty chuffed with that :D

Currently waiting on my Exante delivery which hopefully will be here in the next half hour.

Also, Just had a call from the theatre with some more work for me so really happy about that YAY

Great news on work Nee.

With regards to losing that many inches in 5 months it definitely is possible if you are absolutely determined. You know you can do this and think how fantastic you will feel when you do.

Thanks Joanne, Im sure I can do it too, its all about focus, motivation and all things like that!

How fab will it be to have that many inches gone :D

The difference really is unbelievable. You dont notice those inches creeping on but you cerainly notice them when they are gone. I took a pair of jeggings out of the tumble drier the other day and they looked so small I thought the drier had shrunk them, lol.

nee you know you can do anything if you set your mind to it!!

we are all here for you.

The difference really is unbelievable. You dont notice those inches creeping on but you cerainly notice them when they are gone. I took a pair of jeggings out of the tumble drier the other day and they looked so small I thought the drier had shrunk them, lol.

Thats so fab hun, well done you, hopefully Ill see that difference eventually :D

nee you know you can do anything if you set your mind to it!!

we are all here for you.

Thanks Kes, I have to do this YAY

How are you getting on?

x

Really pleased, even though I have been majorly hungry today I have stuck to it, I know its only a day but still its the start...whooop

Back