x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

yeayyyy! knew you could do it hun! Sooo proud of you!

lots of huggles

xxxxx

Yep, and gonna smash day 2 aswell ha ha

Oh forgot to mention, I met my sis after she finished work, to go to another bridal shop that go up to size 30. Looks like we might not be needing 2 dresses for me after all (I hope!!)

Yeeeayyy! Thats fab news! Does she still need to order in feb? If so how many sizes can they take the dress in? Your gunna be a right skinny minnie by then :)

xxxxxxxx

Yeeeayyy! Thats fab news! Does she still need to order in feb? If so how many sizes can they take the dress in? Your gunna be a right skinny minnie by then :)

xxxxxxxx

yeh, the latest for ordering is end of Feb, then the last measurements for alterations would be end of may/june which at that point they can take it in 2 dress sizes

I suppose it depends on where I am by end of feb, to know what size to order as should I manage to lose alot, they might not be able to take it in enough, but I dont wanna have to be in a HUGE dress eeek

eeeek! Its a tough one isnt it! at least u got all feb to loose olots of lbs!

xxxxxxxxx

Yep just gotta get my head sorted and troop on through the bad times!

heres to another 100% day nee my lovely... x

Thanks peeps,

Im feeling fine this morning, went to bed really hungry then the magic sleep took the hunger away phew hee hee, wanna hold off till I have my first pack so no earlier than 12 ideally!

Currently sitting watching Corrie from yesterday and prior to that eastenders, and im half watching and half thinking, got so much on my mind right now, I have a sick, excited feeling going on, so much good happening, yet so much bad!

On another plus note, I received an email about 10 mins ago from another theatre, a little further away but said they may have some work soon supporting people on a funding programme into the techie world of theatre, how that will work I have no idea but regardless, very exciting!!

Sadly, I think my sis is reconsidering the shop from yesterday for the dresses! dont get me wrong its her choice, but its started to annoy me a little now ha ha!!

Right off to ring a dentist....I am desperate for some work done on my teeth <(PAIN)> and want to enquire with my dentist from yrs ago about denplan as I have no idea how it works.....then ill be back to have a nosey through all the posts :D

Nee, you really are a wonderful young lady! All the things you've faced in the time I've "known" you, and you still coming up fighting! You really are quite inspirational darling girl!
(Good luck with the dentist! Nice folk, dentists!)

Thank you for your lovely post and rep Minus :D however for this short brief post Im hating dentists hee hee (no offence to you of course)

I have just been told, I would have to pay £60 for a check up, then £10 for an assesment, then pay for all work needed then I can go on Denplan (the monthly payment insurance type thing)!!

At this rate, Im never gonna get my teeth sorted, I cant afford treatment, so do I now have to just suffer?

On a brighter note, one of the exercise dvd's has come, Yippeee its the dance yourself thin one whoop, so going to try that today at some point :D

oh hun, sorry you are in a lot of pain.. thats not nice....

hope you are feeling better soon...
and have fun with the dvd...
might have to look at that one...

grrrr hate hate hate hate hate dentists! I thought it was £16 for check up an £45 for treatment? I have looads of stuff that I need doing but simply dont have the cash to have it done! So teeth getting worse ! humfff!

Hope you enjoy your new dance dvd! You can do this my lovely

xxxxxxx

At the minute, I can bare it but it will only be a matter of time before it goes bang and Ill be dying with it arrgghh :D

if it gets really bad you should be able to see an nhs dentist on an emergency basis although if it's the same as here all they'll do is either extractions or give antibiotics for infection... x

Survived today YAY

But feeling really tired YAWN :D

Roll on tomorrow x

well done on surviving ;) how is your teeth situation tonight x

Yeah well one on another fabby day!

Sooo proud of you hun! Hope the teeth feel a bit better! I was gunna suggest E dentist

xxxxxx

Back