x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Woooop keep it up Hun!

Good luck for tomo. Gawjus lady

xxx

Thank you :D Not sure how the Wi will be tho, it hasnt shifted since I entered the 16's ...typical!!

xxx

WI Day.....

Weighed and have lost 4lbs, so now have 54lbs to lose by the wedding to get me to 13 stone.

Hmmmm, now what to eat, my OH is fishing for a maccy d's but Im trying to avoid that one :D

Im thinking eggs!!

You are fantastic, I got so excited when I saw only 54 to go, you rock, you are showing us how it is done, you are my hero!

Hope you have a great day!!!!

Woooop! Well done hun!! So proud!

I could soooo do with a maccys right now!!!

Xxx

Currently in SHOCK

:eek:

Been out with OH, went to Mcdonalds....ordered a double sausage and egg Mcmuffin meal with a coffee and an additional coffee....

I had the coffee, OH had the meal :D :D :D :D

Its now 1:45pm and as yet I still havent had anything, This has got to be a first on Weigh day!!!

Went tescos and got shopping, mainly value crap for OH for the week, but picked up some eggs and some cheese slices.

Im debating on having a cheese omelette but then nothing else other than my packs.

Would that class as a 100% day??

xxx

Well done Nee. Wouldnt have been me resisting that, lol. Good question on the omlette. It would be a 100% WS day so technically yes. Just be very careful how much cheese you use coz it is extremely calorific unfortunately.

I know, Im so impressed with myself, I think I ended up working myself up over what I could or couldnt have so in the end couldnt face eating anything, hence why still sitting here debating my omelette ha ha

Yep defo, and Im very much an' all or nothing kind of person, so I have to be carefull when allowing food as I tend to then go the extreme and have a full on binge, which I think is partly why Im being more cautious!

Definitely a wise move in that case. You have me quite fancying a chicken omlette now. I may have to have one later. ;)

Definitely a wise move in that case. You have me quite fancying a chicken omlette now. I may have to have one later. ;)

Oh my, oh my!!

Just had the omelette, went for 2 eggs, 1 tea spoon of milk, 1 table spoon of water and 1 slice of cheese

YUMMY so glad I had it, but now feeling like I could keep eating so gonna hold off till 5pm then have a soup!

Going out tonight for some drinks but not gonna drink just gonna have water :D

Im definitely not that restrained with alcohol lol. Ive obviously learned nothing but I couldnt possibly go out and not drink. But I only do it now and again (maximum once a fortnight these days, lol) so Im not going to beat myself up over it.

Im definitely not that restrained with alcohol lol. Ive obviously learned nothing but I couldnt possibly go out and not drink. But I only do it now and again (maximum once a fortnight these days, lol) so Im not going to beat myself up over it.

No dont bother beating yourself up, regardless of wanting to be slinky we still need normality when necessary :D

Were only going to a village pub so its easy, whereas tomorrow night was invited to my sisters birthday house party which Im declining due to finger food and drink and instead seeing her in the afternoon :)

I went to a make up party last weekend and was so restrained I scared myself. Completely ignored all the buffet food, chocolates and all. Then ended up going out dancing and everyone else was eating crisps and I didnt even have one. (Notice I didnt mention the alcohol. ;))

Hee hee thats very well behaved :D Im not too bad where drink is concerned (depending on how Im feeling) but food, its just tooooo darn tempting

Its always been drink with me rather than food. So much so that at one point DD was concerned I was an alcoholic, lol. Until I started dieting I had a tendancy to eat nothing but a packet of crisps all day, then dinner at night and then follow it up with quite a few vodkas or a bottle or two of wine. Cant think why I was so fat, lol.

Ha ha, scary tho isnt it, when It seems that maybe your weight issues came from drinking hee hee

alchy :p

Lol I know. Whats good though is that if Im not going out I now go months without drinking. DD doesnt even mind me drinking now that she knows Im not really an alcoholic, lol.

Hee hee love it :D

If I drink, I drink tons, but I hardly do actually drink, think for the last year I have got drunk 3-5 times :)

Not hungry at all now, I know ill be lacking my nutrients for today, but it doesnt matter for one day does it?

Back