x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Did you cave? Hehe :) xx if you did, do my worry, you can get back on it tomorrow :)

Hello, nice to see a new name :D

Yes I did cave, but will be back on plan tomorrow :D

Oh thanks Nee, I only joined the site recently but I'm loving it & addicted already! :) xxx

Ahh welcome then :D

and goodluck with whatever diet your doing, I see you have lost some already :)

Watch out for the addictiveness ;)

Ok, so yes, I did eat something not so clever last night, and yes, I am annoyed but today I cant quite beleive how Im feeling.

Although I was certain I needed the food to avoid a full on binge, I did fear that I may wake up thinking FOOOOOOOD.

Luckily I havent :D

I weighed and am the same weight as friday, during the week it had only gone down a pound, so not disasterous, but means now in order to get a loss on Friday I need to up the pace!!!

So, Jeremy Kyle is on....this is a must most mornings ha ha, then going to do my urban workout for as long as my little chubbyness can take :D

Have a shower, then take the dogs out for half hour, then this afternoon, go dentist, and when Im back take the young dog for another walk.

Drink lots of water!!!

If I can at least drop a pound or 2 Ill be happy...

well done on being back on track sweetness xx

:D

Added 2nd Jan 2011 - This is to help me remember my goal today. Today I weigh 18 st 3lbs (255lbs) I have 179 days to lose 73lbs to get me to 13 stone exactly in time for my sisters wedding where I am bridesmaid, In order to achieve this I need to lose on average 3lbs a week!! I can do this!!!

Just been looking back to my edited post (quoted above)

I now have to lose 3st 12lbs = 2.7lbs a week to hit target!! I can do this....

141 days or 20 weeks till I will need to fit in my dress to lose as much as possible!!

And if I hit this target, I will have another 4-5 stone to lose to reach my ultimate goal...

BRING IT ON!!

i can't wait to see you in a beautiful size 10 dress late this year nee ;) xx

neon, you're coming to our fancy dresses and cocktails do as well okay ;)

My god, just done just over 30 mins of Urban workout, Sweaty business ha ha!!

You can do it, darling girl. You are doing it!

Good luck at the dentist. I've told you before haven't I how nice dentists are? Poor, misunderstood souls! Don't imagine the dentist naked. I have been on the treadmill without a t shirt tonight, it's not nice, it's not pretty. It will not help!
You are doing it sweet girl. And I am so impressed!

You can do it, darling girl. You are doing it!

Good luck at the dentist. I've told you before haven't I how nice dentists are? Poor, misunderstood souls! Don't imagine the dentist naked. I have been on the treadmill without a t shirt tonight, it's not nice, it's not pretty. It will not help!
You are doing it sweet girl. And I am so impressed!

Thank you sweetie :)

yes, think of me at 2.45pm (uk time) and imagine how scared I will be hee hee, will post later to update how it went and what damage I have done to my teeth!!

Hope your well lovely lady?

xx

Hope the dentist went well and I just have to say how disgusted I am that you went to McD's (without me ;))

Thank you and ha ha...sorry :D

Well back from the dentist

Was really dissappointed!! I expressed when booking that I wanted a checkup to see what my problems are, instead he took the tiny little mirror (have no idea what its called) looked in my mouth, no poking or prodding like they used to, and then told me to book another appointment! :mad:

Luckily I booked for Friday so not long to wait, but I just wanted to know what Im heading for to mentally prepare myself!!

Maybe Ill have better luck on Friday!

Got back had a moan with the OH about it, then we took the dogs out together for a nice walk.

I had straightened my hair before the walk, and you should see it now.....huge from being windswept...back to the straightners me thinks!!

Now back with a cuppa and Friends on the tv...beautiful :D

neon, you're coming to our fancy dresses and cocktails do as well okay ;)

What is this!? I love fancy dress :D I went out as Missy Piggy clubbing in Brighton a fortnight ago!

Sorry for hijack Nee!

Was really dissappointed!! I expressed when booking that I wanted a checkup to see what my problems are, instead he took the tiny little mirror (have no idea what its called) looked in my mouth, no poking or prodding like they used to, and then told me to book another appointment! :mad:

How odd, did s/he not say why? From what I remember they are looking for things that may need filling and will fill it in next time because ususally its a double apptment or they have to prep the filler?:confused:

What is this!? I love fancy dress :D I went out as Missy Piggy clubbing in Brighton a fortnight ago!

Sorry for hijack Nee!

Hijack away :D

No not fancy dress.... fancy dresses and cocktails :)

How odd, did s/he not say why? From what I remember they are looking for things that may need filling and will fill it in next time because ususally its a double apptment or they have to prep the filler?:confused:

No, they didnt say anything, just annoyed me cos I hate going dentists or docs and everytime I do, its always a nightmare, hopefully when I go friday it will just be dealt with then

Back