x Nee's Journey to slimville x

Nice to see you back! Well done for coming back and starting again. Life is poo-ey but I know you can get back on track. Just put the past behind you and let today be Day 1 of the new food plan. Hugs and kisses xx

Happy Wednesday Nee. I have now booked my Race for Life in May (first goal) and I've also booked a month long cruise (eek) in October. This means I have to lose enough weight to put on about a stone on holiday (I mean, thats what cruising is for isn't it??). At least alcohol isn't included. I also need to find a full-length dress for the formal nights and can't face buying size 20. Whats your next goal now you don't have the bridesmaid challenge?

Hugs from me xxx

Happy Wednesday Nee. I have now booked my Race for Life in May (first goal) and I've also booked a month long cruise (eek) in October. This means I have to lose enough weight to put on about a stone on holiday (I mean, thats what cruising is for isn't it??). At least alcohol isn't included. I also need to find a full-length dress for the formal nights and can't face buying size 20. Whats your next goal now you don't have the bridesmaid challenge?

Hugs from me xxx

Go you on the race for life, thats fantastic :)

And a cruise too, you lucky lady, that will be lovely and you deserve it xx

I have a wedding in May, so am hoping to shift some weight for that, but no idea on how much :D

xxx

Hi there. My WI today and bit disappointed to have only lost a pound this week as I've been sooooooooooooo good :( Will just have to keep going. Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

Hey hey Mrs!

Hows it going?

Sorry to hear about the stresses your going through atm :( but well done for coming back to it!

Are you still CCing?

xxx

Hi there. My WI today and bit disappointed to have only lost a pound this week as I've been sooooooooooooo good :( Will just have to keep going. Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

A pound is great hun, try not to be dissapointed xxx

Hey hey Mrs!

Hows it going?

Sorry to hear about the stresses your going through atm :( but well done for coming back to it!

Are you still CCing?

xxx

Hey you! Yeh Im CC'ing, going ok, have gone over a little, but am getting abit more control so thats something, not sure its enough control to lose weight but hopefully not gain anything either

How are you getting on?

xx

Hi Nee, how's it going? I'm struggling this week so hope you're doing better than me. Hugs and kisses xx

Hey hun,

Nah, no better my end, think im an obsessive eater at the min! how are you?

xx

Right!!!

Fed up of being a knobber with food! I MUST get back on track. So instead of calling it a restart.... Im just beginning again :D

Tomorrow will be Day 1, and I have to get my head into this! If I dont Im going to balloon more than I am already!!

Im worried about feeling hungry or getting stressed, but I know I can do this!!

Roll on tomorrow

xx

Right!!!

Fed up of being a knobber with food! I MUST get back on track. So instead of calling it a restart.... Im just beginning again :D

Tomorrow will be Day 1, and I have to get my head into this! If I dont Im going to balloon more than I am already!!

Im worried about feeling hungry or getting stressed, but I know I can do this!!

Roll on tomorrow

xx

You are right YOU CAN DO THIS! I've been away for weekend and been eating and drinking all wrong. And I don't think I lost any last week (didn't weigh on Friday - genuinely forgot). So hope that WI this Friday is a STS rather than an increase. Lets just give it another go together huh??!!:bighug:

You are right YOU CAN DO THIS! I've been away for weekend and been eating and drinking all wrong. And I don't think I lost any last week (didn't weigh on Friday - genuinely forgot). So hope that WI this Friday is a STS rather than an increase. Lets just give it another go together huh??!!:bighug:

Hey hun,

yep, Im all for togetherness :D

Let me know how your WI goes, Im gonna weigh on Mondays :D

--------------------------------------------------------

So, weighed this morning, wasnt best pleased, but also realised I havent gained that much extra to what I was when I last posted my weight (up 1lb)

Today has gone ok... Had salad with rice tonight, low fat crackers with one slice of cheese for lunch, Bran Flakes this morning and as a treat I had a weight watchers desert.

Didnt count calories today, but going to try and get on top of them tomorrow and ongoing!

Hours for this next week are horrific! but gonna make sure I stick to healthy eating

xx

Well done for yesterday. If you are working long hours next week, do they have a microwave where you could stick in a ready meal? Saves messing with sandwiches. Did I tell you about Ainsley Harriott's Moroccan cuppa soups. Very yum and feel like a real treat as they are spicey and about 80 cals I think. I weighed to day and I've put on half a pound but I'm out for a meal tonight. Then work on Thurs where meals are provided so Fri WI not looking too good. Eek. I'd be happy to sts tbh. Have a good day hun xx

Just read your diary. Hope you're still around, Née. You can do this! Keep posting - it seemed like you stayed on track best then and I'm the same, if I'm not looking at my weight loss sites then I sort of let myself forget to eat right. Good luck!

Neeeeee!!!! I need u! Common girlie! We can be each others leaning post! ..... Pllleeease!! Ha

Xxxx

Hello sweetie. As I've nowhere else to post this I thought I'd come and tell you that in the last 3 weeks I've managed the sum total of gaining a pound. I need you hun!!

hey hun,
hows it going???

Hey Kes, I reckon you and I should keep the thread going until our girl comes back - nothing like peer pressure is there?? What are you doing to get fit? I've registered for RFL so am gradually building up to running 6k but its slow going. Hope everyone has a good day. x

:( duuuuuuudeee! come back

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all,

I havent disappeared, just not had a chance to get on the PC :D

Diet was still all over the place, would have a few good days then end up going the opposite way, since Monday, I feel much more on it (havent weighed for proof since) Have remained within my calorie allowance and feel better for it, all though I keep getting soooo hungry! but think this is due to how bad I have been eating!

Fingers crossed I can stay in this frame of mind!

xx

Back