**xenical fluffy easter bunny challenge 2014**

Another 2lbs for me this week please, Lexie. So 4lbs down, 8lbs to go. Another pound will give me my 11s back, as I'm now at 12st 0.9lbs, lol. :) xx

8lbs off for me - and still a massive gain to go!! X

Amazing ladies, we have lost over 2.5 stone already!!! I know it will slow down but wowzers what an amazing start

**all up to date 11.01.2014 2148hrs**

our scales are playing up I think, im weight more than the other day, but at my parents im weighing even less that what I do at home :/ soooo confused lol, maybe I need to just weigh myself at the pharmacy that weighed me before I got my pills :/

our scales are playing up I think, im weight more than the other day, but at my parents im weighing even less that what I do at home :/ soooo confused lol, maybe I need to just weigh myself at the pharmacy that weighed me before I got my pills :/

Sounds like the best idea or weigh at Boots or Tesco or something. You should always use the same scales x

Hi Lexie,
I am back!!!
Can I join in on the challenge?
By easter I would like to lose 28 pounds :)
I may need a bit of a butt kicking :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:

thanks lexie! I seem to have an obsession with weighing myself every 5 minutes! not good lol. do you know how I can change my ticker? I cant seem to find my pin and it wont give me one

1.5 pounds for me please. I did actually lose 2 pounds this week but i had a gain of 0.5 from last week so actually only 1.5 since 1st Jan.

Back