xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Thursday 27 May - Red Day: The Plan

Breakfast - 28g of Special K Sustain with Milk & some FF Strawberry Yogurt

Snack - 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Lunch - Salad with Ham, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Peppers, Spring Onion & Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, Melon, Grapes & 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner - 2 Linda McCartney Sausages (4 Syns), Trimmed Bacon, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, 1 WW Brown Danish (2 Syns) with LCL Cheese & Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack - Grapes, 1 Crunchie Ice Cream (7 Syns) & 2 Pink & Whites (5 Syns)

Drinks - 2 Cups of Tea with Milk & 3 Pints of NAS Squash

HEAs - Milk & LCL Cheese
HEBs - 28g of Special K Sustain and 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Syns - 19.5

Remaining Syns - 1

Exercise - 20 Minute Brisk Walk at Lunch, 15 Minutes on the Cross Trainer and 140 Sit Ups

Last edited:
Friday 28 May: Green
Happy Friday, Happy Pay Day, Happy Bank Holiday :)

Breakfast - 28g of Special K Sustain with Milk and some Strawberries & Blueberries

Snack - 1/2 a Banana and 1 Satsuma

Lunch - Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Peppers, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn, 1 Activia FF Yogurts and some Melon and Grapes

Dinner - STARVING for some reason tonight...3 Quorn Sausages, SW Wedges, 3 Cherry Tomatoes and Beans with 3 WW Brown Danish and Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles

Snack - Grapes and 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 3 Pints of NAS Squash and 1 Bottle of Diet Coke

HEAs - Milk and Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles
HEBs - 28g of Special K Sustain and 3 WW Brown Danish

I seem to be stuck in a rut. For the last however many weeks I've been doing this all I seem to lose and gain is the same 6lbs. I dunno what else I can do :( I need some help!

Last edited:
Saturday 29 May: EE

WI this morning at 9...lost 1lb. Hmm.

Breakfast - Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Grapes, Cherries & Redcurrants in FF Vanilla Yogurt

Snack - 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar & some Grapes

Lunch - Omelette with 2 Eggs, 28g of Cheddar, 2 Mushrooms, 4 Cherry Tomatoes, 1/2 a Red Pepper and 1 Slice of Ham and a small Jacket Potato with 1 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangle (1.5 Syns)

Dinner - BBQ (food from 6pm til 2am lol - 4 Quorn Sausages, 2 Quorn Chilli Burgers (4 Syns), small piece of Salmon, some Potatoes, SW Coleslaw, 1 Prawn Skewer and lots of Salad....absolutely stuffed, but was lovely :)

Drinks - Bottle of Diet Fizzy Orange, 3 Pints of NAS Squash, 1 Glass of Diet Lemonade, 1 very small glass of Champagne (3 Syns) and 6 Vodka & Diet Bitter Cranberrys (15 Syns)

HEA - 28g of Cheddar
HEB - 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Syns - 23.5

Last edited:
Sunday 30 May - Green

I am still soooo full from the bbq last night. I think I ate waayyy too much :( was fun thought SO onwards and upwards and here's to a day where I'm not eating too much lol..

Breakfast - 28g of Special K Sustain with Milk & some Melon & 1 Satsuma in Vanilla FF Yogurt

Snack - 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar and 1 Pink & White (2.5 Syns)

Lunch - SW Quiche with Beans

Dinner - SW Quiche and 2 Activia FF Yogurts

Drinks - 1 Cup of Tea with Milk, 1 Hot Chocolate (3 Syns), 2 Pints of NAS Squash and 6 Vodka & Diet Cokes (15 Syns)

HEAs - Milk and Cheese in Quiche
HEBs - 28g of Special K Sustain and 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Bar

Syns - 20.5

Last edited:
Monday 31 May - Green

Breakfast - Pineapple, Melon, 1 Satsuma & 1 Kiwi covered in FF Vanilla Yogurt

Snack - 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar and 1 FAB Ice Lolly (4 Syns)

Lunch - SW Quiche (Eggs, Cheese, Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, Tomatoes, Peppers, Mushrooms & Batchelors Tomato & Herb Pasta n Sauce) with Baked Beans and some Ham (1.5 Syns)

Snack - 2 Alpen Light Bars & 1 Crunchie Ice Cream Bar (9 Syns)

Dinner - 2 Quorn Sausages, SW Wedges & Beans

Snack - 1 Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Bottle of NAS Squash and 1 Pint of NAS Squash (not much fluid today, will make up for it tomorrow)

HEAs - Milk & Cheese in Quiche
HEBs - 2 Alpen Light Bars & 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Syns - 20.5

Remaining Syns - 40.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 1 June - Green

Breakfast - 28g of Special K Sustain and a Fruit Salad with Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Cherries & Redcurrants covered in FF Strawberry Yogurt

Snack - 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Lunch - Fruit Salad with Pineapple, 1 Apple, 2 Satsumas and 1 Kiwi and 3 Ryvita Thins (4.5 Syns)

Dinner - Smash Pizza with Smash, Passata, Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles, Peppers, Onions, Garlic, Quorn Chicken Pieces with SW Wedges

Snack - 2 Bags on Funsize Buttons (8 Syns), 1 Funsize Flake (4 Syns), 1 Banana and some Grapes

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Cup of Vanilla Green Tea & NAS Squash

HEAs - Milk and Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles
HEBs - 28g of Special K Sustain and 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Syns - 16.5

Remaining Syns - 24

Last edited:
I've been looking back at my diary and trying to see where I've been going wrong.

So...from Sat I'm gonna make sure I do the following:

*Eat fruit/veg/salad with EVERY meal
*Exercise every other day and walk every day
*Stick to 10 syns a day unless a special occasion (e.g. T's 21st on Saturday. Invite to Chef's Academy on the 10th. Sheffield trip in July. My 22nd. Trip to the Races on my birthday. Holidays)
*If I'm bored/upset/lonely..DONT EAT...go out...do something
*Enjoy myself again - I enjoyed SW when I first started, now I feel like all I do is plan
*Stick to plan - have treats but don't go over daily syns
*Stay positive
*Ask for help

Last edited:
Wednesday 2 June - Green

Started the day off sooo happy - nice and sunny outside and in a good mood! And then the stupid lady at work kept having a go at me, and an ex tried to add me on FB who i DESPISE. = BAD MOOD!!!

Breakfast - 28g of Special K Sustain with Milk and a Fruit Salad with Pineapple, 1/2 an Apple and 1 Satsuma

Snack - 1 Banana and 1 Oaty Bar

Lunch - SW Quiche (Cheese, Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onion, Mushrooms and Batchelors Pasta n Sauce - made a big one and cut it into four :D) with Salad: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Peppers, Onion & Spring Onion

Snack - Melon & Grape pot from Boots and a Shapers Blueberry bar (4.5 Syns)

Dinner - Chickpea Dahl with 1 Beef Tomato stuffed with Mild Curry Rice (yummm!)

Snack - Some FF Vanilla Yogurt, 6 Mikados (3 Syns) and 1 Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk and 6 Pints of NAS Squash

HEAs - Milk and Cheese in Quiche
HEBs - 28g of Special K Sustain and 1 Oaty Bar

Syns - 13.5

Remaining Syns - 10.5

Exercise - 30 Minute Walk at Lunch & 80 Sit Ups

Last edited:
Thursday 3 June - Green

Last day of Green before WI :)

Breakfast - 28g of Oatibix Flakes with Milk & some Pineapple

Snack - 1 Satsuma

Lunch - SW Quiche with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pepper & Spring Onion

Snack - 2 Alpen Light Bars

Dinner - Jacket Potato with Chilli made from Quorn Mince with Passata, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Garlic, Chilli Powder, Kidney Beans and Mixed Beans with some SW Coleslaw (0.5 Syns)

Snack - 15 Mikados (oops...free packets being handed out in town, so addictive! 7.5 Syns) and 2 Ryvita Thins (3 Syns)

Drinks - 6 Pints of NAS Squash

HEAs - Milk & Cheese in Quiche
HEBs - 28g of Oatibix Flakes and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns - 11

Went overly my weekly syns by 0.5. Oops. But oh well. It's only half and it was an accident. No syns at all tomorrow though!!

Exercise - 20 Minute Walk at Lunch & 100 Sit Ups

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty rubbish today. After all these green days I feel sooo bloated. I've probably put on this week :( why isn't SW working for me? I just wanna break through and get past this stupid 6lbs that i lose and put back on.

I've signed up for another month on Body Optimise. If this doesn't work then I'm gonna try and get to a class and see if that works. If it doesn't...then I guess I'm destined to be overweight.

So, from tomorrow, I'm once again upping exercise, I'm gonna have no green days and stick to EE and Red (mainly red) and see if that shakes things up for me and helps me lose.

If anybody has any ideas then I'd be really grateful for some advice? I'm positively struggling here and have no support at home. I don't wanna give up.... :(

Last edited:
Friday 4 June - Red

YAY, we now have food and MEAT in the house so I can have a lovely red day :) woohoo! Happier today as it's Friday, almost the weekend!

Breakfast

28g of Morrison's Fruit & Fibre with Milk
1 Scan Bran with a piece of Ham
2 Pints of NAS Squash

Lunch

5 Scan Bran
Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese
7 pieces of Ham
10 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Activia FF Yogurt
Grapes

Dinner

Pork & Prawn Skewers with Tomatoes, Onions & Peppers
Prawns
2 Hard Boiled Eggs
28g of Cheese

Snack

2 Activia FF Yogurts
1 Banana

Drinks

1 Cup of Tea with Milk
5 Pints of NAS Squash

HEAs: Milk and 28g of Cheese
HEBs: 28g of Fruit & Fibre and 5 Scan Bran

Exercise - 30 Minute Walk at Lunch Time

Last edited:
Thanks for the post Allie :)

I'm going to try a 100% week, doing Red & EE from tomorrow. I'm finding Green quite hard at the minute cos anything I eat I just bloat.

Only thing is, it's my friends 21st night out tomorrow (out from 6...eek) and she's expecting us to celebrate big style. I'm just gonna have to pretend that "yes, there is vodka in this"...when it's just diet coke.

Think I'm just gonna have to go back to basics and try again. Fingers crossed eh :) thanks for your help..as always :D x

Saturday 5 June: Red

WI this morning. I STS which is okay I guess, least I didn't put on!! So, heres to a red and ee week this week. Gonna try and be totally 100%. Going out tonight for my friends 21st and gonna try and be sooo good. No wine. Vodka & Diet Coke and just Diet Coke alone. Which may be hard as she has champagne and wine for us at her house :/ I will refrain from drinking..I WILL...eek :/

Breakfast

28g of Fruit & Fibre with Milk
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch

Trimmed Bacon
Tomatoes
3 WW Brown Danish
Scrambled Egg
Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles

Snack

1 Banana
1 Bag of Ryvita Minis (5 Syns)

Dinner

Steak
SW Coleslaw
Salad: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Peppers & Spring Onion

Drinks

Tea with Milk
Coffee with Milk & Sweetener
NAS Squash
Water
Cocktail (synning these at 20...hope that's enough...if not I'll make up for it with extra super free foods this week and exercise!)

HEA: Milk
HEBs: 28g of Fruit & Fibre and 3 WW Brown Danish

Syns: 25

Remaining Syns: 80

Last edited:
Sunday 6 June - Green

Back on plan 100% after my cocktail disaster :) gonna be really good food-wise and exercise too :D

Day 1 of 2 of Green and then to EE!!

Breakfast

Pineapple

Lunch

Pasta with:
Passata, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Garlic, Mushrooms, Quorn Chicken Pieces & Chilli Powder

Dinner

Morrison's Eat Smart Tomato & Chilli Couscous (2 Syns)
SW Wedges (weird combo I know but since its my only carb day I wanted too lol)

Snacks

2 Alpen Light Bars
2 Galaxy Mini Ice Creams (8 Syns)
Funsize Malteaser (5 Syns)
Walkers French Fries (4 Syns)
Drinks

Tea with Milk
NAS Squash
Water
Diet Coke

HEBs: 28g of Fruit & Fibre & 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns: 19

Remaining Syns: 61

Last edited:
Monday 7 June: Green

Well, had a bit of a bad weekend but picking myself up and back on it 100%! 100% from now on :)

Breakfast

Pineapple

Lunch

Morrison's Eat Smart Tomato & Sweet Chilli Couscous (2 Syns)
Salad: Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pepper, Spring Onion, Onion & Sweetcorn
Bag of Sweet Chilli Ryvita Minis (5 Syns)
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner

2 Quorn Sausages
Smash
Veg: Carrots, Broccoli, Green Beans & Cauliflower
Veg Stock as Gravy

Snacks

Pineapple & 1 Banana in FF Vanilla Yogurt
2 Alpen Light Bars
1 Galaxy Mini Ice Cream (4 Syns)

Drinks

2 Cups of Tea with Milk
4 Pints of NAS Squash
1 Chocolate Brownie Hot Chocolate (3 Syns)

HEBs: 28g of Fruit & Fibre and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns: 14

Remaining Syns: 47

Last edited:
Tuesday 8 June: EE - The Plan

Breakfast

Fruit Salad with Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Cherries, Redcurrants in 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch

Pasta
Salad: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pepper, Onion, Spring Onion, Sweetcorn & Soy Sauce
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner

Salmon
Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Garlic, Green Beans, Carrots & Broccoli
Lemon Juice
SW Coleslaw

Snack

2 Alpen Light Bars
1 Galaxy Mini Ice Cream (4 Syns)

HEB: 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns: 4

Remaining Syns: 38

Meal ideas for rest of week

*Wednesday ~ Jacket Potato with Chilli & Salad (EE)
*Thursday ~ Prawn Salad with SW Coleslaw (EE)
*Friday ~ Steak, Jacket Potato, SW Coleslaw & Salad (EE)
*Saturday ~ All Day Breakfast (Red)
*Sunday ~ Chicken & Salad (Red)

Exercise ideas for rest of week
*Lunch time walks (if not raining)
*Cross Trainer

*Sit ups
*Squats
*Wii Fit
*Exercise DVD

Hey lovely :)

You have just inspired me to make a salad for tomorrow's lunch so I have done and have done 2 boiled eggs and 3 new potatoes to go with it, so thanks for the inspiration!! ;)

Back