xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

That's what Aunt's are for!! I always remember my uncle giving me "special" ribena when i was a child - naughty Uncle!!

My mam was unaware until i told her that our ribena wasn't as good as his.....

Haha my cousin used to be like that. When I was about 14/15 she was in her 30s and we used to go over for family parties and stuff...and she used to put vodka in my orange juice. Parents always wondered why I was as high as a kite and then ill the next day! I should be an alcoholic now from starting so young!!

Saturday 15 May - Red

Well...my WI was this morning. And I had a very very very naughty week last week, and I even went over my syns last night cos I ate a cadbury's cluster thing at the cinema! but...i still lost 1lb :D I'm happy cos I was really bad! Gonna have a 100% week this week.

Breakfast - Melon, 1 Satsuma, 1 Banana & 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch - 1 or 2 Quorn Sausages, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, Trimmed Bacon, Mushrooms & Tomatoes with 3 WW Brown Danish with 2 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles

Dinner - 4 Ryvitas with Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, Ham Slices & Cherry Tomatoes & 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Drinks - 4 Cups of Tea with Milk, 2 Pints of NAS Squash, 1 Pint of Diet Cloudy Lemonade & 6 Vodka & Diet Cokes (15 Syns)

HEAs - Milk & Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles
HEBs - 3 WW Brown Danish and 4 Ryvitas

Syns - 15

Meal Ideas for the Week:

Sunday ~ Chicken Dinner
Monday ~ Chickpea Dahl with Rice & SW Wedges
Tuesday ~ Turkey Dinner
Wednesday ~ All Day Breakfast
Thursday ~ Fish with Smash & Veg
Friday ~ Chicken & Prawn Kebabs

Last edited:
Thanks you two :) I feel like I'm losing motivation at the minute, so much temptation recently with nights out and stuff. Need to get back on it 100%. Otherwise I'll just go downhill!

Sunday 16 May - Green

Breakfast - 28g of Oatibix Flakes with Milk & 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch - Wholewheat Pasta with Passata, Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Mushrooms, Garlic, Quorn Sweet Chilli Strips (1 Syn) and 4 Quorn Italian Balls & Chilli Powder

Snack - 1 Slice of Homemade Chocolate Cheesecake (5 Syns) & 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Dinner - 2 Linda McCartney Sausages (4 Syns), SW Wedges with Peri Peri Chip Sprinkle , 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn) & Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles

Snack - Melon, 3 Satsumas & a Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Drinks - 2 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Option Hot Choc (2 Syns), 1 Pints of NAS Squash and 1 Pint of Diet Cloudy Lemonade

HEAs - Milk and Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles
HEBs - 28g of Oatibix Flakes and 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Syns - 19

Remaining Syns - 60

Eeek...eating a lot today but all yummy and okay I guess :) flexi syning and I'm always naughty on weekends...so under 10 syns for the rest of the week :) so not really 100% but kinda!

Last edited:
I know :) I'm happy to be back on it 100%...I was actually craving fruit & veg today! Can't get enough of satsumas haha

Monday 17 May - Red

Breakfast - 1 Small Omelette with Egg, Ham Slices & Tomatoes and (yes, I was still hungry!) 3 Pieces of WW Brown Danish with 1 tbsp of low sugar Jam (1.5 Syns)

Snack - 1 Satsuma & 1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)

Lunch - 5 Scan Bran with Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, Ham Slices & Tomatoes, 1 Banana & 1 WW Yogurt

Dinner - Garlic Chicken (0.5 syns for half a tsp of margarine) with oven baked Tomatoes, Onions & Peppers

Snack - French Fries (4 Syns), 2 funsize Choc Buttons (8 Syns) & 1 Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Vanilla Tea, 1 Pint of Water, 1 Pint of Diet Cloudy Lemonade

HEA - Milk
HEBs - 3 WW Brown Danish and 5 Scan Bran

Syns - 23...oops...I dunno whats up with me. I NEED chocolate lol

Remaining Syns: 37...REALLY need to start being good. I need to lock my chocolate away!!

Last edited:
I know :) I'm happy to be back on it 100%...I was actually craving fruit & veg today! Can't get enough of satsumas haha

Ive eaten about 8 today! They are just so nice atm:p

Tuesday 18 May - EE: The Plan

Breakfast - Blueberries, Blackberries, Cherries & Red Grapes covered in Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt

Snack - 2 Satsumas & 1 WW FF Yogurts

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Cracked Black Pepper Crispbreads with Tuna mixed with Salad Cream (3 Syns), Spring Onion,Tomato, Peppers, Cucumber & Ham Slices

Dinner - Chilli Loaded Potatoes - Quorn Mince mixed with Onions, Chilli Powder, Tomatoes, Garlic & Kidney Beans - with a Side Salad of Tomatoes, Lettuce, Cucumber, Pepper & Spring Onion & 2 tbsps of Mild Curry Rice

Snack - 2 Funsize Dairy Milks (8 Syns)

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Pint of Water & 1 Options Hot Choc (3 Syns)

HEA - Milk
HEB - 3 Ryvitas

Syns - 14

Remaining Syns - 23...eek...right i WILL be good from tomorrow!!!

Plan for the rest of the week:

Wednesday: Pasta
Thursday: All Day Breakfast
Friday: Prawn Salad
Saturday: Out for Nanna's 70th - probably Prawn Skewers & Fish or Chicken
Sunday: Sunday Dinner (not sure what meat yet)

Last edited:
Wednesday 19 May: Green

Breakfast - Blueberries, Blackberries, Cherries & Red Grapes with FF Strawberry Yogurt and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Snack - 1 Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5 Syns) and 1 Apple

Lunch - Pasta with Tomato, Cucumber, Peppers & Spring Onion with Soy Sauce and 1 WW FF Yogurt

Snack - 1 Satsuma, 1 Banana and a Bunch of Grapes

Dinner - Chick Pea Dahl with extra Tomatoes, Peppers & Onions with SW Wedges with Peri Peri Chip Sprinkle

Snack - 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar, 1 Funsize Dairy Milk (4 Syns) and 2 Pink & Whites (5 Syns)

Drinks - 3 Cups Tea with Milk, 1 Cup of Vanilla Tea, 2 Pints of Water & 4 Pints of NAS Squash

HEA - Milk
HEBs - 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns - 11.5

Remaining Syns - 11.5 :S

Lots of fruit today :D really enjoyed it. Trying to keep off the chocolate!!

Last edited:
I know....I decided on EE cos it means I HAVE to eat lots of salad/veg etc...especially when I'm being so bad with all this chocolate. You really need to come and take it away from me. I dunno why I'm craving it so much. I need to throw it all away or hide it lol! x

Makes sense, I seem to eat a ton of veg whichever plan i'm on unless I'm having SW chips on a green day which has to be with mushy peas lol
Are you due on soon?....under any more stress than normal?
Trouble is when we eat choc we crave more and unless you have alot of willpower it's hard to resist.
You've done fab today though so WELL DONE :D

xx

You've done fab today though so WELL DONE :Dxx
That's just motivated me to not go near my chocolate box and go over my syns! Thanks! I'm on now :( that's probably why I'm eating like a human bin!! I seem to have an endless stomach...like....I could eat now even though I'm not hungry, I just need something to chew on to keep me busy lol

Hmmm maybe i will do a green day tomorrow xx

Back