xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Hey :)

Ummm it's okay.....I find that I really crave chocolate on it. Or maybe that's just me in general. Think I'm doing okay - how's my food diary looking?

Find the only thing wrong with EE is that you can't really have something quick. Like tonight, we are going to be rushing around because we have to go to hospital to see my Grandad. So the parents are just having egg & chips....but I have to make something with lots of super free....! xx

Hiya hun,

Your diary is looking fab!! Do you stay full just having fruit for breakfast? I find that I get really hungry if I don't have one of my B's for brekkie!

Could you just have a Pasta n Sauce, Quorn Burgers (Or Peppered Steaks that you can mic) and some SteamFresh Veg or other veg for dinner? That's my quick solution hehe!!

How's the job hunting going?

Hey Sara

Thanks for having a look at my food, it's always good to know that I'm doing it right!!

Fruit does fill me up for a while, but by around 10:30 I'm hungry again so drink lots and lots so that I don't snack. I had my B this morning as I had cereal as well as fruit, but on EE I hate using my B so early cos it means I can't have a snacky thing like alpen bars later on. Oh well :)

Ooh I have some quorn burgers in the freezer. Might text my Dad and get him to do my food for me so it's ready for when I get in from work....I'm thinking a quorn burger with SW Coleslaw on the top...maybe some SW wedges and lots of salad. Hmm...plan!

Job hunt is going okay. I had an interview yesterday for a receptionist/secretary position in a law firm in the centre of town. I'm supposed to hear by the end of the week but they said they had interviewed quite a few people so I'm not getting my hopes up just yet!

Hows everything with you? Red days going well so far? x

Wednesday 16 June - EE

Actually enjoying an EE week, might do it again next week! Trying very hard to stick to plan. Sticking within 15 syns daily too which I'm pleased about. Might cut down a bit on the fruit, just we have sooo much of it in the house right now, and I don't want to leave it and waste it. Doing a bit food shopping tonight as I'm running low on some things. I seem to spend loads on food at the moment. SW is so expensive, yet so worth it!!

Breakfast

Strawberries in Total Greek Yogurt (10 Syns...*cries*) with a tsp of sweetener
28g of Fruit & Fibre with Milk with 1 Ryvita

Snack

1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)
1 Satsuma

Lunch

Pasta mixed with 1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Dip (1.5 Syns) with:
Tomatoes, Cucumber, Peppers, Onion & Sweetcorn

Dinner

Ramen Noodles
Chicken
Tinned Tomatoes
Tomatoes, Peppers, Onion, Sweetcorn, Garlic, Mushrooms & Broccoli
Chilli Powder

Snack

WW Jelly Crystals (0.5 Syns)

Drinks

2 Cups of Tea with Milk
4 Pints of Water with NAS Squash
1 Pint of Water

HEA: Milk
HEB: 28g of Fruit & Fibre with Milk with 1 Ryvita

Syns: 15

Exercise: Walk around Asda, 30 Minutes on the Cross Trainer and 100 Sit Ups

Last edited:
EE plan looking good hunny, know what you mean about quick meals and trying to keep 1/3rd superfree.....tonight went pear shaped for me, dealing with family stuff and by 8.30 i'd had no dinner!!...thankfully even though I'd used both b's ( red day ) I had most of my syns left and had another bowl or porridge.
Have a good day tomorrow and fingers crossed for that job
xx

Thanks for dropping in Claire :) I'm starting to struggle a bit with things to eat. I've ran out of veg and salad about 3 times now, it's getting expensive! x

Arrrghhh I am sooo angry I could cry!!

I asked the mother to get me greek yogurt the other day, and had it for breakfast this morning which she made. Just found out she didn't buy the fat free one, she bought a 500g tub of the normal one which has 17.5 syns in it so i've eaten about 10 syns or more worth of it :( I cannot believe it. I've been trying to be so good and it's just not working :(

Then to top of my day, I find out i've been pipped at the post in getting that job :( the lady who got it had 2 months more worth of reception experience than me. I'm gutted. Now I'm stuck in my crappy job which is so boring and unchallenging.

Why is the world against me today :(

I suppose I'm only at my 15 daily syns allowance today but still, I wanted to be good :( grrr!!

Thursday 17 June: EE

Well, after the greek yogurt disaster I hit the shops and spent £40 on SW-friendly food. Now officially not buying anymore food until pay day. Will just have to survive on anything we have!

Breakfast

42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack

1 Apple
1 Pink & White (2.5 Syns)

Lunch

Pineapple
Strawberries in Greek Total 0% Yogurt with Sweetener
Carrot Sticks & Cherry Tomatoes with 1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Dip (1.5 Syns)

Dinner

1 Quorn Chilli Burger (2 Syns)
SW Wedges
SW Coleslaw
Salad: Tomatoes, Peppers, Onion & 2 Hard Boiled Eggs

Snack

WW Jelly Crystals (0.5 Syns)
The rest of my Strawberries in Total Greek 0% Yogurt with Sweetener (eeek again...this is delicious though!)

Drinks

2 Cups of Tea with Milk
4 Pints of Water with NAS Squash
2 Pints of Diet Coke

HEA: Milk
HEB: 42g of Crunchy Bran

Syns: 6.5

Last edited:
Hiya Linzi,

Arghhh I feel for you over yoghurt-gate!! I hate it when people unknowingly sabotage the plan for me, I am perfectly good at doing it myself thank you ;) (see yesterdays diary entry!!)

Hope you get a good WI on Saturday (it is you who WI on Saturday isn't it?). Your plan for tomorrow looks great :D

Sorry to hear about the job but hopefully that's because there's something even better waiting for you round the corner :)

Just wanted to say - 100 sit ups a day?! WOW! I don't think I can even manage 10!

Just been reading your diary Geordie and I know what you mean about cost - how can junk food be so cheap and healthy options so expensive? No fair!!!

Bad news on the job front, try to take positives though and don't let it get you down!!

Chris

Ugh Sara, yogurt-gate indeed. When she showed me what she bought, I actually felt my heart drop. So much for 100% eh!! Will just have to pick myself up and keep on going. I had a brief nosy in your diary when I was at work today. Just a little blip, I'm sure you'll make up for it. You always have lots of super free - I'm in awe of you!!

Yes it's my who weighs in on Sat. Don't hold out much hope for a good loss this week....TOTM and a night out to go to on Fri. Gonna try and be good but we'll see!! But defo sticking to 100% EE next week too, I'm actually enjoying it so we'll seee....eek!! xx

AlicePalice - thanks, that's made me feel a bit more positive. Really need to get out of my current job. It's fixed term so supposed to end by the end of July, but it's so quiet, boring and unchallenging that I really want to get out now! Fingers crossed I find something.

Yeah 100 sit ups lol, kills me but very worth it!!

Thanks Chris. Nice to see another Geordie on the forum :)

I was thinking the same :) gotta stick together, even if I have been exiled to the Teesside area lol.

I'm kinda dreading the weigh in next week knowing I've got a night out on Friday but I'm trying to be syn free all week apart from that night...gonna be tough especially after I found out the Muller yogurts I really like are 2 syns (cherry and dark choc light)!!

Ooh Teesside :p lucky!

Don't cut down to no syns all week, it'll kill you! You should really have at least 5 a day. Still leaves you with quite a few syns on a Friday for some booze!! And those 2 syns for the muller yogurts is defo worth it! Yuumm!

Friday nights are killers for me. It's my pub night, every Friday. I'm going to try and stick to under 15 syns but you never know, leaving myself 30 just in case I decide to go a bit wild ;) haha. I know I shouldn't though, trying to have a 100% week. My own fault for being such a regular at the pub!

Haha, but the pub is our religion up north!! I'm out for the footie on Friday so I know I'll be in for some stick being the only one drinking vodka and diet coke lol, all for the greater good though!!!!

Haha, but the pub is our religion up north!! I'm out for the footie on Friday so I know I'll be in for some stick being the only one drinking vodka and diet coke lol, all for the greater good though!!!!
Stick to it, it's worth it!! I find it easy to stick to the vodka, but when people buy wine, I cannot resist! Enjoy your night out :)

Don't get me started on wine lol!! You too - good luck!!

Back