xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Thanks Linzi, I am now going for damage limitation!! The sweet tooth is creeping back up on me so I have just made up some Linzi-inspired WW Sugarfree jelly, it is in the fridge setting as we speak so thanks for the inspiration (again) ;)

Thanks Linzi, I am now going for damage limitation!! The sweet tooth is creeping back up on me so I have just made up some Linzi-inspired WW Sugarfree jelly, it is in the fridge setting as we speak so thanks for the inspiration (again) ;)
Haha you are so welcome my love :) my jelly is also setting in the fridge, i just went and poked my finger through it to see if it was done! I love how your food is sometimes Linzi-inspired (i feel so special haha!) Think I may have to make some Sara-inspired food sometime! x

I went shopping tonight and guess what....I fit into a size 12 dress!! Wahooo! And it's a bit big (though i'm bloated so when i've just tried it on i look huge) so i bought it to wear tomorrow night!!

Do I look fat?!

Attachments

• dtyuhj.JPG
    dtyuhj.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 39
  • sxcyhujk.JPG
    sxcyhujk.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Wow Geordie not at all, looking great!!

Thanks Chris

Allie, it's from New Look. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I'm starting to think it'll be okay if I don't eat too much so I won't be bloated tomorrow :feedtroll:!! x

That's a lovely dress Linzi!! I am going to buy some Maxi Dresses when I get paid, I haven't got the legs for a short dress!

Ohhhh get you in your Size 12 ;)

Thanks Sara - size 12 I know woooo....but it is rather a baggy dress!! Wish I could wear maxi dresses :( i'm too short, they make me look silly!!

Thank you Claire :D I wouldn't say very slim at all!! In my Dad's word tonight I look "like I'm pregnant with a very big baby" haha. Nice eh!!??

Thanks Sara - size 12 I know woooo....but it is rather a baggy dress!! Wish I could wear maxi dresses :( i'm too short, they make me look silly!!

Thank you Claire :D I wouldn't say very slim at all!! In my Dad's word tonight I look "like I'm pregnant with a very big baby" haha. Nice eh!!??

What!!!....can't say anything cause he's your dad but OMG tell him I think you look amazing ;)
xx

Haha i'm used to it Claire, he's said worse. Don't worry, I give as good as I get ;) i'm a fab daughter me

Friday 18 June - EE

Well, I did a silly thing this morning. I stood on the scales a day early...and it says i've gained 1lb :( how do i get rid of it?! Plus an extra two...in one day?! Ughhh I wish I hadn't. I dunno why I even stood on them - I normally stick to Saturday WI....argh i am soooo angry with myself. 1lb expected now, prob due to TOTM. But still, I've been quite good all week and a gain is not what i wanted. But, not gonna let it get me down too much, gonna do another week 100% EE, and then 100% from now on!!

Breakfast

42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch

Morrison's Eat Smart Tomato & Sweet Chilli Couscous (2 Syns)
Quorn Chicken Pieces
Tomatoes, Pepper, Onion & Spring Onion
1 Activia FF Yogurt
1 Satsuma
Punnet of Grapes

Dinner

Salmon
Boiled Potatoes
SW Coleslaw
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper and Garlic

Drinks

2 Cups of Tea with Milk
Water with NAS Squash
Diet Coke
Diet Lemonade
Vodka Diet Coke
Cider & Black......oops...OFF PLAN...probably 10000000 syns!

HEA: Milk
HEB: 42g of Crunchy Bran

Syns: a gazillion

Attachments

• P6180002.jpg
    P6180002.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 29
  • P6180003.jpg
    P6180003.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 31
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
food looks fab for today, stick with it and it will pay off x

Well, I did a silly thing this morning. I stood on the scales a day early...and it says i've gained 1lb :( how do i get rid of it?!

Although I'm new to SW, I've heard that eating plenty of speed or super speed foods will probably help. Strawberries are in season at the moment and only £1 a punnet at Asda and they are super speed foods, might be worth a try. Don't let it play on your mind though, and make sure you still enjoy your night out!!

Saturday 19 June - EE

Well, I WI this morning, put on half a lb. And it's gonna come straight back off this week as I am now defo defo 100%ing!

Went totally off plan last night at the pub. They weren't serving spirits (prob because they didn't want everyone to get mortal whilst watching the match - which by the way, was a load of rubbish, COME ON ENGLAND) so, I had to have cider....5 bloody pints of cider and black I drank. Hasn't affected my weight yet, and in fact I FEEL super slim today. But I know that'll change. SO drawing a line under a crap match but a good night out and starting this week afresh with good food, lots of exercise and NO ALCOHOL!! (why do I always make a fool of myself ughh...I hate next days regrets lol). On the plus side, I took that dress back because when I tried it on again, it looked like a sack...and I exchanged it for a size 10!! and wore it last night!! VERY short i must say, but i love it <3

Also, I have to be very good this week because I'm now in my overdraft by about 100 quid, which isn't good considering I don't get paid til the 30th!! I need to start saving, I need to budget, I need to book some driving lessons...I need a new job...a change of career...

Breakfast

Scrambled Egg
Tomatoes
3 WW Brown Danish with Margarine (0.5 Syns)

Lunch

Cheesy Mug Shot (2 Syns)
Punnet of Strawberries in Total 0% Greek Yogurt with Sweetener
Pineapple
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner

Ramen Noodles with:
Tinned Tomatoes
Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Spring Onion, Mushrooms, Green Beans, Broccoli
Quorn Chicken Pieces
Chilli Powder
SW Wedges

Snacks: Controlled Binge!

Bag of Ryvita Minis (5 Syns)
Pink & White (2.5 Syns)
Funsize Milky Bar (4 Syns)
WW Jelly (0.5 Syns)

Drinks

Tea with Milk
Coffee with Milk
Diet Coke

HEA: Milk
HEB: 3 WW Brown Danish

Syns: 14.5

Attachments

• P6190027.jpg
    P6190027.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 27
  • P6190028.jpg
    P6190028.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

You little drunkard you!:drunk: Tut tut! and about your regrets unless he was that bad then don't worry about it :p

Well here's hoping for a good 100% week for both of us :D

xxx
Haha!!! I was a drunkard. I have a wee headache this morning and am craving carbs. Never again.

Beer goggle (well cider goggles) were defo on last night!! xxx

I don't understand how I feel a bit flat today when I put weight on!?

Attachments

• P6190024.jpg
    P6190024.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 44
My hangover has officially kicked in - I neeeeed carbs and fatty food. I feel horrendous! I have NEVER drank pints of cider in my life (half a pint yeah..)...let alone 5 pints. How on earth did I manage 5 pints of cider and then 3 vodkas?! How was I not rolling?! Over 5 hours though so it's understandable...the other girls drank just as much as me (all cider too!) so I don't feel too bad. I had a great night...so the line is being drawn under that one, and I will defo have to be 100% this week so that the cider doesn't add some weight on me.

Last edited:
Haha plonky!! I'm pleased I didn't end up going out last night although I might well come up to Geordieland for a few vodka and diet cokes on Wednesday for the last game (but that's after my WI so hopefully I will have enough time to work it back off again!!)

Rather than looking at it as putting on 0.5lbs think that you actually LOST 0.5lbs in 24 hours despite going out drinking!! (If you hadn't gone out and drank cider then who knows what you might have weighed in at!).

Put it behind you, you're onto a new week now - try the strawberries!!!

Chris

Hi Linzi,

Ya little drunken Geordie lol!! I saw your status on FB last night about being off plan and smiled to myself!! Your WI wasn't bad considering. If you try & pull it back this week you may get a good loss next Saturday :D

Hope you have a great rest of your weekend :D

Back