xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

I feel horribly fat and bloated today :( think I've eaten too much, and I'm sooo not looking forward to WI. 0.5lb would be great right now. Starting to think SW isn't for me...nothing is working :(:confused:

Thanks Allie. That means a lot :)

I'm giving it til 30 July. Then if I'm still playing around with this STUPID 6lbs, then I'm gonna try something else.

I got the vibes a bit. But now I feel like I've eaten too much :( I bloat SO easily! I look preggers haha! xxx

No, no more bubbles at all. Even gonna give up my little bottle of wine - sticking to a cup of tea and a couple pints of water! I'm actually praying WI is going to be okay!

I'm worried..I'm at a BBQ on Sunday....I've decided I'm just gonna pile my plate with salad and maybe just have 1 burger and 1 sausage. Maybe a bit of pasta. But it's the alcohol I'm bothered about. I'm going to take 1 bottle of wine, and only drink a bit of it. I previously said I would be off plan not counting the syns, and stick to 6 syns for the other days, but now I'm not sure what I should do.

I don't understand WW. I'm only just getting to grips with SW! If nothing happens between now and the end of July, I may cry! I wanted to be skinny for my birthday but that's not gonna happen now :( xxx

Stay positive hun!! Is there no way you could get to a SW class? I know going to class really helps us!! I know you said you work late now on a Tues and Thurs which is when your local class is on but is there not one in Gateshead you could get to?

Good luck for the morning!!

Gateshead is a bit of a mission for me. I don't drive therefore would have to get 2 buses or a bus and a metro there. Would cost about £5-£8 so I don't think it's worth it.

I may not have a job next month anyway so hopefully I'll be able to join class then...the upside to being made redundant :8855:

Saturday 3 July - EE

Happy Saturday everyone. Weekend at long last :)

Getting my hair cut today, don't know whether to go for a drastic change (then regret it) or just a general tidy up (can I afford a colour?!)

WI this morning, I made sure I did what Allie said and went for a pee first...twice!! You know, every little helps. I lost 1.5lbs this week :) so I'm now 9st 11.5....I want to get 6lbs off before the races...24 July...my birthday. Aint never gonna happen unless I eat dust and exercise lots. But I'm gonna give it a whirl.

Here's to a good week. Off to a BBQ tomorrow which will be my only problem. Gonna actually try to avoid the BBQ food, and try not to drink too much. I know it's not gonna happen, so allowing myself 15 syns today, however many tomorrow then cutting syns down to 6 a day in case I go wild. And gonna exercise every day this week :)

Still following the SW Magazine 7-day plan. Going okay so far...

Breakfast
2 Eggs, Scrambled with a pinch of Salt
3 Slices of Trimmed Bacon
1 Grilled Tomato
3 Grilled Mushrooms
3 WW Brown Danish with Margarine (0.5 Syns)
1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Lunch
Didn't have time to make much so had a Fruit Salad:
1/4 of a Melon, 6 Raspberries, 3/4 of an Apple, 2 Small Satsumas & 1/2 a Peach
1 Mullerlight
8 Mikados (4 Syns)

Dinner
Steak
SW Chips
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn

Snack
5 tbsps of Onken FF Strawberry Yogurt
Tesco Chocolate Bar (5 Syns)
Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)
Ryvita Thin (1.5 Syns)

Drinks
3 Cups of Tea with Milk
5 Pints of Water

HEA: Milk
HEB: 3 WW Brown Danish

Syns: 15

Exercise: Walk around Town, B&Q & Ikea, Vigourous Tidy Up Of My Room (2 Hours!!)

Last edited:
Well done on your loss!! :D

Stuff yourself silly before the BBQ and go easy on the booze and you'll be fine xxx
My friend has just sent all the girls a message saying "Don't eat before you come, we have enough to feed the whole of Newcastle. And lots of wine, cider and I'm making Pimms"

Eeeeeek! What I'm gonna do is, have cereal, fruit & yogurt for breakfast, then when I get to hers at 3, eat mostly salad. I'll try 1 of her Pimms, and have 1 glass of wine. Not gonna go mad :) gotta be in good shape for my driving lesson on Monday!

Sunday 4 July: EE - No Plan Today!!

I feel really odd today. Don't feel hungry. I left my window open last night and now I'm covered in insect bites :( and a bird woke me up banging round on the conservitory roof...grr....

And now, I get up and put the TV on and the Windsor Triathlon is on. And I start to really miss Windsor. Not necessarily my ex, I've actually hardly ever missed him..but the friends I made there and the things I did there. It feels like a lifetime ago and I did have fun....actually brought tears to my eyes. Not good!!

On a happier note, I look quite skinny today. Maybe I shouldnt eat at all!!

Off to my friend's house at half 2/3ish for her birthday BBQ so I may be pretty much off plan today. I'm filling myself up a bit for breakfast, and gonna try and stick to salad and not drink much, but we'll see.

Breakfast
42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk
1 Mullerlight
1 Banana, Pineapple and Apple
1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (5.5 Syns)

Lunch
1/2 a Small Burger (maybe 2 syns?)
1/4 of a Sausage (1 syn?)
Salad (Lettuce, Tomato, Onion & Cucummber
4 Pieces of Pasta (1 syn?)
1 tbsp of Couscous
4 Potato Wedges (3 syns?)
2 Small Chocolates (6 syns?)

Dinner
SW Chips

Drinks
1 Cup of Tea with Milk
4 Pints of Water
2 Tiny Glasses of Pimms (6 syns?)
2.5/3 Glasses of Wine (2 small ones and 1 bigish one) (18 syns)

HEA: Milk
HEB: 42g of Crunchy Bran

Syns: Gonna syn my day at 41.5? Does that sound okay? Or more?
Exercise: Quick Walk around Town (will do more tomorrow because I'm off work :D)

Last edited:
Well done on your loss yesterday, that's fab!!! :D

Hope you have a nice day at the BBQ today, we were going to go Chester Zoo but it looks as if it is going to rain so we're going to go to Liverpool instead!

Thanks Petal :)

Aww I love Chester Zoo...too bad it's gonna rain :( doing anything nice in Liverpool?

Think it may rain here, we may have to have an indoor BBQ and then just hit the pub haha.

Just found out that theres a gun man running round this area who shot a policeman last night. We heard the helicopter above our house for hours and didn't know. Just spoke to my Nanna and she just told me. Scared to leave my house now!!

WELL, I have been very good today at the BBQ :)

When I got there I got given a tiny glass of pimms, I mean tiny. Which was refilled once.

Then came BBQ time....my friends parents did it all and cut everything up! So, I had half of a small burger...and they cut the sausages up into 4 pieces, so I had 1 piece. Then I had a little bit of salad, about 4 pieces of penne pasta, 4 potato wedges and 1 tbsp of couscous! Dunno how to syn any of it so...hmm

Then I had 2.5 glasses of wine.

So synning my total night at 40. Can't be more than that right? 50 at the most.

And I had a really nice time! Was nice to see everyone together for once. Could totally tell the group dynamics have changed, with who was sitting with who etc. Which is really sad. But I love my girls and I couldn't be without them :) even when they do take the mick. Dunno if anyone has seen the news about the crazed mental loon with the gun in newcastle that shot his ex and her bf (killed him but she's okay) then shot a policeman? Well the policeman shooting was right around the corner from me. Total uproar everywhere. All roads are closed etc. So my lovely girls and their bfs have been discussing what items they want when I die. My friend Lindsay wants a pair of my shoes and my friend Clare wants my BlackBerry (but only if I unlock it first). Isn't that nice?! All I said was (in by brilliant geordie accent)..."HEW MAN YI CRAKKA, YID CRY IF A DIED AN LEFT YIZ AAL ALAN"...which means (for anyone who doesn't understand geordie).."Oi, you would cry if I died and left you all alone"..lol! Nice eh?! We also made plans for a pub outing on Friday. Me and 5 of my faves. Can't wait :D

The dude i "love" text me tonight. I say "love" because, I dunno, I'm too confused. He's such a flirt its unreal. But he flirts with everyone, tries it on with everyone...perks of being a barman I suppose. So maybe it's just...infatuation? Who knows. Nice man apply within please...

Not drunk at all so should be okay for my driving lesson tomorrow :) making myself some SW chips now because I didn't eat much at all! Woop!

Last edited:
Glad you had a nice time :) I think your guesstimation is fine at 40 and that's counting the wine as large glasses too!

I've seen sense today as you will see if you come over to my place ;)

Good luck for your driving lesson! I haven't had one in ages now. Will get on to the instructor tomorrow me thinks xxx
:D I think it's finally gotten through to me that I can have fun without a drink (though ask me that on a Friday night at the pub and I'll deny it!)

Just had a wee nosy whilst running from laptop to kitchen! Will post in a sec, but glad you've reverted back. That plan sounded waayyy too strict, and you've done so amazing so far, so stick to what you know :) with less yogurts and bananas ;)

Scared for driving lesson. It's my first lesson since November 2008!! I hope I remember what to do! I need to pass though so got to do it! Will have to be careful on the roads with this crazed gunman running round! xxx

I'm also a speed queen so as my old driving instruction used to say "GET YOUR FEET OFF AND GO SLOW".

I'm sure I'll be okay...send me some good vibes :vibes:

I think I'm building it up too much. I'm even dreaming about taking my test!! I think it's because I know I HAVE to pass before 6 November otherwise I'll have to take theory again. And under test conditions I am crap!! xx

Love it!!

On my last test, I didn't look in the mirror when crossing lanes, which he failed me on. Got back to the test centre and he was like "your a really good driver but you almost crashed"...oops!! I should pass in 4 months and 2 days right? xxx

I've just been sitting in my parents car practicing :) think I should be okay! I'm excited. It'll be my highlight of the day!! How sad am I! xx

Good luck for your driving lesson tomorrow, I passed my test 10 years ago now (showing my age :p) and I like to think I am a good driver, but I am a TERRIBLE passenger especially if T (boy racer) is driving, argh I just can't help it!! We went to Stratford-upon-Avon in April and I had to buy some Bachs Rescue Remedy to take for on the way back to chill me out a bit!! I am paranoid I am going to crash if T is driving!!

:roofles:!!!!

Once, my mam let me drive from our house to my Nannas. Only about 10-15 minutes away. Easy. And she screamed all the way there! If I ever pass, she is never getting in a car with me!!

I really want to pass it's unreal. Out of my group of girls, only 3 of us don't drive! So I need to pass! Then I can drive to the pub and not drink :) x

Well done on your loss :D and best of luck for tomorrow

Back