xGeordieGirlx's Green, Red & EE Food Diary - I'm Back :D

Hey lovely!! How you doing??

How is the iPhone? I am getting one on 1st November when my contract runs out, I really can't wait as I have a crappy Nokia at the moment!!

Your food diary is looking good for today! xx
Hey love. Im good, how you doing? The iphone is good :D hehe. My contract didnt run out til May but my BB died totally so I just knocked that down to £10 per month and got an iphone regardless. Paying for two phones but one that doesn't work so had to get a new one! Thank you, hope your having a good week :) xx

So jealous you have an iphone, my contract doesn't run out til next april sob sob
:cry::cry::cry:lol
How are you hunny?....i'm so glad i'm back as i've missed everyone so much
xx
Heylo beaut! How ya doing?! I'm good thank u! We've missed you too pretty lady, its been waay too long missy!! iphones rock :D hehe a love it! xx

Way too long I know....but must be back for good this time and no excuses whatever.
Doing it alone now....well with help of minimims. My new job means full time and trying to juggle that, travel, physical probs with poorly leg, home etc means something has to give and will have to be class.
If things don't go so well then will have to find a class with later times but hope I can do it without :eek:
xx

Way too long I know....but must be back for good this time and no excuses whatever.
Doing it alone now....well with help of minimims. My new job means full time and trying to juggle that, travel, physical probs with poorly leg, home etc means something has to give and will have to be class.
If things don't go so well then will have to find a class with later times but hope I can do it without :eek:
xx
Well we are all here to help :) I'm sure you'll be okay. You know the basics so you know how to do things :) xx

Thursday 30 September 2010

Day 16 of 100%

Red Day

Flexi Syn Day

Got a bit of a hectic day :)

pay day :D woohoooooooo at last :D it has been a loong month! It's also my colleagues last day at work, she's moving to Durham Uni to work there, and whilst we are very happy for her, we'll miss her. So it'll probably be quite a sad day to be honest. But we have cake, hence the flexi syn day. We have chocolate cake, key lime pie and victoria sponge cake. My plan is to have a tiny slice of each and count it as my 15 syns. But I also have a flake which is 8.5 syns, so I've gone over my weekly syns by 5, but I'm still counting it as 100% as its planned. And I've been quite good this week so hoping for a loss tomorrow.

Then I have a job interview after work. Fingers crossed. Not that I dislike the job I'm in now, and I know that after my colleague has left it'll get a bit busier, but I'd quite like to get back into law, and have more of a challenge. So, here's to a good job interview! Then I'm going to visit my Nanna and Grandad so probably won't have time to come on here and chat :( boo.

Feeling pretty good about my 100%ness. I haven't wanted to crack yet, which is good, and I'm still getting in some treats so I don't feel deprived :). I do need to up my exercise. Which I'm going to do. Going back to the gym on Friday and going to go every other day. And need to drink more fluids. With me being quite busy at work at the minute, I seem to not drink enough and that needs to change!!

Breakfast: Strawberries, Melon, Blueberries and Grapes and 42g of Crumchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: 4 Ryvita (HEB) with Ham Slices and Coop Spicy Chicken Chunks. Grapes

Snack: Flake (8.5 Syns), Crisps (6 Syns) and Cake (15 Syns)

Dinner: None - full from cake ughh

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk (HEA), 1 Pint of Water, Water with NAS Squash, 1 Can of Diet Coke

Syns: 29.5 .. Flexi syn :) no dreading WI a bit. Hope I haven't done any damage!!

Last edited:
Friday 1 October 2010

Day 17 of 100%

Green Day

TGI Fridayyyy :) This week has been suchhh a long week, I am so ready for the weekend and for a lovely long lie in tomorrow and Sunday. Roll on 4pm - gym and then home to put my pjs on and relax :) I cannot wait!

WI this morning. Before I jumped on the scales I got really anxious in case my flexi syn cake day yesterday did any damage. But, I got on anyway and...I lost 1.5lbs :) I am super duper happy :) So I am now currently 9st 11.5lbs :) waaahooooo!!!! This 100% thing is defo working and I now have 5 weeks and 4 days til my holidays to keep going with it, and to see how much I lose.

Breakfast: 84g of Crunchy Bran (HEB x2 - was v hungry this morning!!) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Tuna (6 Syns) mixed with LFN Cottage Cheese and Tomatoes. 6 Biscuits (eek - but they were fruit shortbreads and only 1.5 syns each so...9 Syns)

Dinner: Smash Pizza with 28g of Cheddar (HEA), Passata, Tomato, Onion, Pepper, Mushrooms & Garlic with SW Wedges

Drinks: Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 15

Exercise: Gym: 30 Minutes on the Cross Trainer Interval Training (274 cals) and 10 Minutes Weights

Last edited:
Well done on your loss this week missus :D We both had the same loss this week hehe!!

I am trying a Fishy Week next week to see if I can get rid of a few more pesky lb's :)

Yayyy :) well done chicky!! Good luck with your fishy week - and here's to another loss next Fri :) xx

Saturday 2 October 2010

Day 18 of 100%

Flexi Syn Day

Ahhh I love weekends :) had a nice lie in and am feeling refreshed :)

Going present shopping today - birthday for my cousin and friend and may buy a few christmas presents. And I'm going for dinner with my Mam and Auntie :) so basically, I'm having a day off plan. I don't go out for food very often, and we are going to Gekko so I want to enjoy it. Going to try and make mostly good choices but am going to have a crepe :) cos they are delicious!!

Breakfast: 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: 3 WW Brown Danish (HEB) with Margarine (1 Syn), 1 Fry Light Fried Egg and 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn) and 4 Rich Tea Fingers (4 Syns)

Dinner: Gekko: I had penne arrabiata, then some 3 bean chilli with noodles, then some sushi with some piri piri chicken in tomato and onion, then I caved and had some spicy chips and then I had some ice cream with a chocolate covered crepe and 4 baileys chocolates. Was a buffet btw. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and ate utter rubbish so flexi syn day :) got 5 days til WI to make up for it!!

Drinks:
2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), 3 Diet Cokes, 1 Diet Lemonade and 1 Pint of Water with NAS Squash

Last edited:
Sunday 3 October 2010

Day 19 of 100%

Green Day

Ughh why did I eat so much yesterday?! I've not been off the loo today :( meeh! Was nice though! Back to a green day :D

Breakfast: 42g of Crunchy Bran x2 (HEBx2) with Milk (Part HEA x2) and 4 Rich Tea Fingers (4 Syns)

Lunch: Quorn Peppered Steak with SW Wedges

Snack: 9 Rich Tea Fingers (oops - I was bored lol - 9 Syns)

Dinner: Batchelors Mild Curry Rice with a Jacket Potato

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEA x2), 1 Pint of Diet Coke, 1 Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Last edited:
Monday 4 October 2010

Day 20 of 100%

Green Day

Back to work tomorrow, and out tomorrow night so planning on here in case I forget anything :)

Off to see the ladyboys :) excitteeed - and really looking forward to seeing some of the girls. Haven't seen them in so long and am in need of a girlie night!

Gonna try and get to the gym after work and before the ladyboys. If not, defo Tues, Wed and Thurs!

Breakfast: 84g of Crunchy Bran (HEBx2) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Pasta Salad with Pasta, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn with 2 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (3 Syns)

Dinner: 2 Quorn Sausages, SW Wedges and Beans

Snack: 6 Rich Tea Fingers (6 Syns) and 4 Fruit Shortbreads (6 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Water with NAS Squash and Diet Coke

Last edited:
Tuesday 5 October 2010

Day 21 of 100%

Red Day

I am absolutely knackered :(

Went to the ladyboys last night with the girls - it was fantastic. There's no way they are all men though - they put my femininity to shame! Not good haha. And had a catch up with the girls after :) I am now very excited for my friends birthday night out on Sat :) gonna flexi syn it and have a fab time!

I was going to go to the gym tonight after work but I feel a bit sick and am soooo tired so may give it a miss and go tomorrow. Need an early night!!

Breakfast: 84g of Crunchy Bran (HEBx2) with Milk (Part HEAx2) and 4 Rich Tea Fingers (4 Syns)

Lunch: Ham Slices, Cherry Tomatoes & Beetroot. Crisps (6 Syns)

Dinner: Chicken Curry made with Chicken, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Chilli & Curry Powder

Snack: 4 Rich Tea Fingers (4 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk, Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 14

I was a bad girl and stood on the scales this morning, 3 days before WI, and it says im 9st 9!! Can this be right, or are the scales lying? Or is my body just fluctuating and my loss won't be that good? Ahhhhhh! SILLY LINZI!!!!!

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Day 22 of 100%

Green Day

Ughh I am so tired :( I hate getting up in the mornings when its dark...feels like the middle of the night :(

Debating on whether to take a half day today...go to the gym and then come home and put my PJs on and just chill....ahh sounds bliss...might try and do that!

Breakfast: 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and 4 Rich Tea Fingers (4 Syns)

Lunch: Batchelors Mild Curry Rice with Cherry Tomatoes

Dinner: Chilli made from Quorn Mince, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Garlic, Kidney Beans, Chilli Powder with SW Wedges

Snack: Wayyy too many biscuits :( (8.5 Syns), Boiled Sweets (1 Syn)

Drinks:
Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 13.5

Last edited:
I got the job!!!!!! I am verrrrrrrry happy :D I celebrated by eating biscuits within syns :) GO ME!!!

Wooo...What job is it? Is it law related? xx
Yes!!! Legal Secretary/Receptionist at a law firm called Sintons in Newcastle :D I am sooo happy! Got to hand my notice in at College and I start at Sintons after my hols, on 22 November :D woo xx

Thursday 7 October 2010

Day 23 of 100%

Red Day

Its getting to that time of week where I am sooo tired :(

Thursday. Mehh day. Feel bloated....* week :(

Breakfast: 28g of Bran Flakes (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Snack: Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (HEB)

Lunch: Quorn Slices with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Peppers & Carrot

Dinner:

Drinks:
Tea with Milk, Water with NAS Squash

Syns:

Exercise:
?

Back