xx Lottie's 28 day challenge! xx

Thank u both honeys :) my ex has signed up for a course ran by our local domestic abuse service, there's a waiting list & the course is 32 weeks long so it's a long process but at least he's willing to look at his behaviour. Theyre sending me a support worker aswell & on a course to build back my self esteem. feeling pretty fed up because he's an amazing person except for that part of him but is frustrating bcos even though he wants to & has tried for a long time to stop himself behaving the way he does, he actually can't it's something he needs to be shown & taught how to change. And me & baby lose out in the meantime, he's not working & living with his dad who pays for everything for him while I can't even afford to buy a box of Tampax & get 5 hours sleep a night while he's dossing around & sleeping til midday then watching TV for the rest of the day, comes to take baby out & have a nice play for 2 hours in the afternoon then drops him off when he's tired & cranky & ******* off to do what he wants for the evening. I know it will get easier as baby gets older, at the moment he has a dream feed at 11pm, once that's dropped I will be going to bed at 8pm the same time as him & i know I'll feel much better. And soon he'll be sitting & crawling & able to amuse himself a lot more. Today I finally hung up the last of my clothes from boxes so the house is finally completely unpacked. Hoping to hear from the gym soon as though I'm nearly back to size I really need to tone up again now & it would be good to do something just for me. Had a depressing thought today I've been cooking the sausages & burgers with crisp'n'dry - googled it today & it has like 114 calories per tablespoon! have only used the minimum to fry them in & it has zero carbs but still it would have soaked some of it up wouldn't it, really hope it won't have affected my losses! Sticking on shakes til weigh day now. Which is only 12 days away! x

Do you have your own family for support ? To help you get sleep, to look after your lil one? X

No, literally no one at all, i have no family my dad was a heroin addict & died years ago & i dont speak to my mum dont even know where she is. Its just me & baby x

10 days to go!!!!!!!!

eeee 9 days to go!!!! :D :) :D

Aw lottie really sounds like your being put through it at the mo. Good to hear you are staying focused on you and baby and that the ex is at least seeking help. Never easy bringing up baby alone, been there and done that myself.
Although I've been married for ten years I do sometimes wonder if is been better off on my own though as things still aren't great at home. However nothing like what you are going through as no abuse etc just think we've grown apart....again!!

Did you go gym?? Do hope you did as think it will do you the world of good and like you said something for yourself too xx

Heya, it's weird isn't it this relationship thing, I get the whole beginning bit falling in love & stuff is nice, but I stay like that where as my blokes always change into someone not so nice, men & women just don't seem to be compatible long term & don't grow together, ive rarely seen a couple who are truly each happy, think you both have to pretty zen to achieve that, and not many men are! people just seem to plod along bcos it's the done thing or habit & security & they don't want to be alone. I've had a hell of a life & am happy in love while it lasts but happier on my own deffo. I don't need someone else to validate my worth & deffo don't want a bloke smashing it to bits. Have learned my lesson this time am staying single forever! Has been a rubbish couple of days my ex or his dad aren't allowed round the house now, a decision I made with the help of my domestic abuse support worker, we're waiting for contact for the baby to be sorted out & am getting all sorts of texts from them both, every time my phone goes off I feel sick incase it's them :/ I felt all weekend was too long for baby to be away & then back for 1 night then off again for another night it just felt wrong for him, and they were wanting him much more so spoke to ss & hv & they completely agreed & gave contact advice which is best for kai's needs & it's going to be 3 times a week at our local contact centre now to keep atmosphere out of my home & keep me from being bullied by them basically. Has been a particularly **** day today but have got the health visitor coming tmo so gonna totally offload on her & show her the texts. Oh my gym induction is Friday at 11! Gna be madness got to take baby with me cos I got no1 to watch him but the guy said it was ok, getting out of the house b4 10.30 is gna b a laugh haha :) I got to take 8.50 aswell which I can't afford but deffo gonna do it! Planning to go gym 3 times a week while baby visits his dad :)))) x

Aaargh 1 week today is my bday & weigh day!!! I'm not having a bday night out anymore cos I don't wanna leave the baby for a night am feeling v protective towards him with everything that's happening, So we're going to visit an old friend who has recently come back from a long holiday to have a picnic on the river bank which will be brill :) excited to see what I will be now, when I started I was 11st 4 after that food day so hoping to be close to 10. wanna start gym at 10st & do the next step up the plan on the days I gym til I get to 9st I reckon x

sorry to here of the time your having stay strong everything will fall into place take one day at a time x

What a woman you are lottie!

And I totally agree with you, I have spent much of my time recently thinking how I do better living on my own even though hubby and I have lived together for past 14 or so years lol

Am not surprised you are feeling overprotected for your little man so just trust your instinct and stay with him sweet.

Hope you enjoy the gym on fri and can't believe how you manage to not weigh for so long?

I can just about go weekly but struggle to go any longer without weighing lol xx

Lottie you are doing brilliantly and stay strong. People are around you to help and there's always everyone on here. I look forward to your updates and glad you are getting the help you need at this tough time. But it does get better and you sound like a wonderfuly strong person who knows what they want and how to get it.

Hope the weigh in shows a good loss.

Thanks guys :) the diet is the only thing that's going well for me so am sticking to it like a mad thing lol. I think i'm spurred on not to weigh by hoping to see a big drop after 28 days iykwim? It's the only certainty I have atm so don't wanna spoil it by taking a peek lol. And there's nothing like revenge dieting for motive :D Hope I get a nice result & not like half a stone or something lame! Yep gym in the morning :) x

I can only dream of getting to what was your start weight lottie as can't seem to get past 12st these past few weeks!!
Have fun at the gym tomorrow xx

heya :) gym was cool, done all the paperwork blah just gotta book in for an induction now which takes around an hour but I haven't got anyone to watch the baby :/ so hoping social services will sort out contact with his dad soon. Have blocked my ex & his dad's number & have been much less anxious for it, I let his mum pick him up yesterday & take him off to see him for a couple of hours, if she can do that again soon I can book my induction for then :) x

Weigh day tmoz one day early due to rearranging plans. I hope the scales make me happy!!!

Good luck for tomorrow's wi Hun. Hopefully it might spur me on to actually sort myself out and get back in the zone???
Xx

Aarggghhh 10st2lb!!!!!!! Yes :D xxx

Wow well done Lottie! That's amazing, especially with everything you've had going on!

Back