xx Lottie's 28 day challenge! xx

Well done lottie and very much deserved too. Happy birthday for tomorrow sweet xxx

Thank u :)))) xx

right now I feel I can only dream of numbers so small. WOWIE!!!! xx

Right lottie I think you have actually spurred me on to attempt a 28 day no weighing 3 a day challenge!
In the next few weeks I have 2 x bdays and an engagement party which is on the 9th may.
My bday is 12 June so am thinking of starting 11 may through to my bday? Can i do this??

Am currently 11st12.8 (yes I made it into the 11's finally)
I have never made it past 11st 8 so this makes me doubt myself (or more my body) already before I've even started.

Even so I think I can at least give it a go xx

Yeah slim wannabe I'm the same, it's events getting in the way of me doing a challenge!! Going to see the BFs family this weekend, mum down the next.. wish everyone would leave me alone ;) x

Hey bizzle
I am also away on 15th may with a friend and our kids to the caravan for the weekend. Which always involves lots of food etc. not sure how I'm going to get around this one however I'm intending on not weighing for the 28 days so guess I'll have time to redeem myself? Xx

With such a long time between weigh ins there'll be plenty of time to right any wrongs :) x

Exactly what I was thinking lol x

Urm lottie are you doing another 28 days challenge on exante for yourself? Xx

hey sweets, how are u? yeah i started yesterday xx

Be careful though sweet, you will need to think about reintroducing food at some point xx

i was thinking about that but not sure how or when... i know they say under bmi 25 but i feel ok & tbh i'd not be eating anything anyway so at least this way i get all my vitamins... i'm gna weigh on thursday then not til the 14th so week 3 which will be a week after my totm & see how i feel & what i weigh then... tbf i dont actually eat much normally was only the pregnancy that i got big... put on 4 stone in total! and was 10.7 when i got pregnant due to being in a relationship & having meals out & cooked for me lol. i thought aswell that cos im smaller now i need less calories & the loss will slow? i used 2 just live on a waitrose salad box & chicken wrap every day & lots of tea lol and maintained 9st7lb for ages, went up to 10 over the summer b4 last due to lots of cider haha :) but if i feel rough i'll get in some tins of tuna... i feel good now tho just rly tired x

i deffo wanna add exersize in in a few weeks, i havent got any hangy bits but i'm not firm... I read online it takes a year for skin to shrink! my problem is not being confident to go out walking, and i have no babysitter for the gym so was thinking of getting that 30 day shred dvd for when i move up the plans... need a total body workout I can do at home! xx

If your natural body weight is quite small anyway then you should be fine doing what you are doing.
And I also feel so much better when on exante rather than actual food as always make the wrong choices etc so end up with the incorrect balance of food areas like carbs, fats etc.

Am gonna go for it from mon and attempt 28 days. I do have 2 bdays and an engagement party to get though but should be fine!!

I love the gym but when my little ones were in prams I used to go power walking with them and the dog.

Don't worry about what other ppl think about you as am sure you already look amazing, get out there In the fresh air and walk honey lol will help the babs sleep too ;) xx

my natural body is curvy i think, thats why i never eat to maintain lol. saying that on other women i think curves are much more attractive than slim but cant seem to apply that opinion to myself ha.
wicked plan for the challenge :) there will always be events - but if you just skip a few & stick to plan for now then for future events & summer you'll be a couple of dress sizes smaller so it makes sense :) xx

Think I'll be relying on miniminions support to get me through it then lol

Have failed miserably this eve by eating my body weight in crap yet again!

Again because of boredom plus hubby has gone out for his bday so just me and kids here. There is a million things I could have been doing but chose to sit and eat, then scorn as loath myself for it.

Tomorrow is another day, if I wake up early enough I plan on heading over to the gym to try and work some of it off at least lol then home to prep a roast as then might take kids swimming if they behave!! Xx

i deffo wanna add exersize in in a few weeks, i havent got any hangy bits but i'm not firm... I read online it takes a year for skin to shrink! my problem is not being confident to go out walking, and i have no babysitter for the gym so was thinking of getting that 30 day shred dvd for when i move up the plans... need a total body workout I can do at home! xx

Lottie you can do so many body weight exercises to build a bit of muscle and tone up :) try searching body weight exercises. I love squats, lunges, crunches etc x

Back