Ya! Ya! Ya!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Happy Sunday Ladies and Gents!

After a some pretty horrendous Friday and Saturday food consumption, i'm back on plan and feeling gooood!

Im currently watching Gok on E4+1 and he is filling me with confidence. So much so that I actually got on my Rebok Walker thing for 10 minutes this morning, crazy!

So, I say to all you lovely people, have a wonderful slimming world journey and no matter what stage you are at you are all beautiful and you can all do this! Yaaaa!

Love and hugs xxxx

Really curious who Gok is???
Glad you are back on track and full of energy- send some over :)

Oooo I watching that too. With the woman who lost 6 stone. Ahh Id love to be gok'd when I get to goal!

What a really nice post, thank you - good luck with your journey

bugaboo - don't know but I ate a whole packet of after eight mints in one sitting (40-50 syns) and still lost 4lbs the first week. I wouldn't recommend it as a slimming technique tho'...

This week hasn't gone well either - I ate 134 syns over two days...:eek: behaving myself from now until Wed and praying for STS!

Really curious who Gok is???
Glad you are back on track and full of energy- send some over :)

Gok Wan is a bit of a fashion guru hun - he does programmes like How to look good naked etc. He's fab!

Ooo, Sarah-Jayne well done on getting back on track! I've had a couple od bad days the last two days, so I'm going to be really good now between now and Friday :giggle: xx

Back