Yasmine's Refeed diary

Day 3
Breakfast:
Lipotrim Chocolate Shake – 141 calories

Lunch:
130g/ 4.5ounces Cod baked (125 kcal) seasoned with salt, garlic (3kcal), and red chilli (2 kcal) - 130 calories
55g lettuce – 7.15 calories
30g cucumber – 3 calories
50g cherry tomatoes – 9 calories

Dinner:
8ounce potato (baked) – 246.34 calories
4 ounces tuna flakes in brine (drained) - 117 calories
50g Very low fat Natural Yoghurt – 21.5kcal
50g cherry tomatoes – 9 calories
50g lettuce – 6.5 calories
30g cucumber – 3 calories

Total calorie intake – 693.49 calories

Last edited:
Hi Yasmine,

Been so wrapped up in my own little refeeding world, I didn't realise you'd already started! :(

Glad to see everything is going well and you seem to be enjoying a nice variety of food.

Hope everything goes well for you. :)

Mark

Hey Mark :p

No worries at all dude! :hug99:

I'm doing alright yes, still a bit nervous, getting a little paranoid now, kinda feeling a little...fat:rolleyes:. I'm sure it's just me feeling a little bloated, but I'm also kinda feeling guilty at times for eating :(. When I have my weigh in I'm sure things will be alright.

How's it been for you?

Hi, you day 3 looks yummy, I have bread and potatoe on mine for tomorrow, are you only supposed to have 1 lot of carbs on day 3, chemist helped me but thought it didnt look right lol

Hey Mark :p

No worries at all dude! :hug99:

I'm doing alright yes, still a bit nervous, getting a little paranoid now, kinda feeling a little...fat:rolleyes:. I'm sure it's just me feeling a little bloated, but I'm also kinda feeling guilty at times for eating :(. When I have my weigh in I'm sure things will be alright.

How's it been for you?

Things been going OK thanks. Had a bit of a blowout at weekend with a Chinese, but back on track now.

I know what you mean about feeling fat though, I go through that regularly, especially after a meal, but I think you're right and that it's just due to bloating.

Reading your diary yas and seeing you eating again is making me feel much more confident about it - and your only on day 3. If you can do it i am sure i can :D

Your meals today look scrummy :D

Hi, you day 3 looks yummy, I have bread and potatoe on mine for tomorrow, are you only supposed to have 1 lot of carbs on day 3, chemist helped me but thought it didnt look right lol

Day 3

Same as Day 2, but you may also have - at one meal only - an 8 ounce potato, plain boiled, mashed or baked, but with no addition of any fat. You may like to top with some skimmed milk, plain yogurt or very low fat fromage frais and a sprinkle of herbs.

right when talking about fromage frais i keep thinking of them little pots of yogurts you have when yer a kid - am i totally wrong?! lol

Bread isn't allowed until Day 4-7. Potatos have just been introduce on day 3. Be sure to read your refeed very carefully hun :)

Reading your diary yas and seeing you eating again is making me feel much more confident about it - and your only on day 3. If you can do it i am sure i can :D

Your meals today look scrummy :D
Aww that's good, glad to be of help :).

I still get a little nervous but I guess that is normal. And yes, the meals are really yummy, everything tastes so much more better than before, even lettuce on its own!

Last edited:
lettuce! no way!!

I think lettuce on its own and cabbage (although i love sprouts!! when can we have them?!!?! lol) were the only veg/salady stuff i didnt like - so i might give them a go once im on refeed!

lettuce! no way!!

I think lettuce on its own and cabbage (although i love sprouts!! when can we have them?!!?! lol) were the only veg/salady stuff i didnt like - so i might give them a go once im on refeed!
Oh I'm telling you, you will love them. Lettuce especially tastes great with lemon juice!

I used to hate raw tomatoes, HATE THEM! Now I love them!

Last edited:
I just had my baked potato with Natural yoghurt

Oh
My
God!

TASTEY!! And I never ever liked Natural yoghurt! Must have this again!

potatoe and yoghurt?!?!?!?!? did you mix anything to the yoghurt or just add it on top of yer potato?

I put a little bit of pepper and some grounded parsely. But I could also taste it on it's own with the potato too. So yum!

I love the taste of just a plain potato now without adding anything to it, its scrumptuous.

Did you have your tuna with it?

Yeah I did, tasted so good :)

I can finally have fruit, yoghurt and bread tomorrow! Yay!

Hehe thank you, I did :) and completely stuffed lol :p

Day 4

Breakfast:
Lipotrim Chocolate Shake – 141 calories

Lunch:
1 pita bread - 122 calories
4 ounces tuna chunks in brine (drained) - 127 calories
50g Henna’s Very Low Fat Natural Yoghurt – 21.5 calories
25g lettuce – 3.25 calories
30g cherry tomatoes – 5 calories

Dinner:
4oz chicken breast fillet (baked) – 136 calories