YES,YES,YES!

Nina22

I am sooooo chuffed.Before going out with my husband and 3 friends and watching them eat their Christmas meal,thought I would try on the River Island trousers I bought about a month ago in Size 14 to see how much longer it would be before they fitted.I was amazed that they fit perfectly! I know I have lost 3 stone but for some reason I don't seem to get it! But to know I started in a size 22 (bottom) and a size 20 ( top) and now to be in a 14 bottom and 12 top really showed me how well I have done.It made the endurance of the meal out a breeze,felt so much more confident.:bliss::33:

I am sooooo chuffed.Before going out with my husband and 3 friends and watching them eat their Christmas meal,thought I would try on the River Island trousers I bought about a month ago in Size 14 to see how much longer it would be before they fitted.I was amazed that they fit perfectly! I know I have lost 3 stone but for some reason I don't seem to get it! But to know I started in a size 22 (bottom) and a size 20 ( top) and now to be in a 14 bottom and 12 top really showed me how well I have done.It made the endurance of the meal out a breeze,felt so much more confident.:bliss::33:

Well done Nina! That's fantastic! X

Thanks ladies,yes feels great,I know its daft but still can't quite believe it!

Well done Nina that's fantastic! A great boost to keep you 100%.

Fantastic news Nina! X x x Sometimes it's the inches disappearing and not the pounds on the scale we'd hoped for! Good lesson to remember for those tough weeks when you know you've stuck to it by the book x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Well done Nina,
That must have boosted up your confidence.
It's such a nice feeling when you try on clothes and they fit , even better when you don't have to go all the way back of the rails to pick out your size.
Once again well done
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Nina! that's amazing! you must be so proud of yourself. I love the feeling when you try on clothes and they fit! Congratulations!

are you on TFR 100% until you reach the goal?

good luck and keep us posted xx

Well done Nina! that's amazing! you must be so proud of yourself. I love the feeling when you try on clothes and they fit! Congratulations!

are you on TFR 100% until you reach the goal?

good luck and keep us posted xx
Hi Newgirl, thanks,yes decided right from the start I would stay 100% the whole time on this diet,if I was to eat one tiny morsel it would be over for me! And there's no way that's happening,I have always been a all or nothing person :) I know not everyone does it this way and there's no right or wrong way ,whatever works I say.xxHow you getting on?

Well done Nina,
That must have boosted up your confidence.
It's such a nice feeling when you try on clothes and they fit , even better when you don't have to go all the way back of the rails to pick out your size.
Once again well done
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Thanks miss piggy,yes its a real boost.How are you doing?

Teapths 5877524 said:
Fantastic news Nina! X x x Sometimes it's the inches disappearing and not the pounds on the scale we'd hoped for! Good lesson to remember for those tough weeks when you know you've stuck to it by the book x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins
Thanks,yes thats right.You are doing well,how you feeling?

Thanks,yes thats right.You are doing well,how you feeling?

Hey Nina! Not doing bad, although I have started sniffling and sneezing so think I'm heading for a cold :(

I'm so excited that you're wearing 14's!!!! You have the power! :)

Hi Nina,

I am doing well. I stated this diet at 16stn and 12lbs. I am now in the 12stn 11lbs bracket.
I also bought a pair of trousers from Monsoon size 14, and I managed to get into them.
The only problem I am having is that I still see myself as a big person.
I am also worried about my skin, I just hope I don't have to much loss skin. I have only had one child who is a teenager now ,
So my excess weight was due to comfort eating.
Which is sad . Oh well onwards and upwards.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Well done nina22 on getting to where you are today keep that feeling going strong as I know it's great to be able to head into one of those shops that would have been a no no in the past :0clapper:

Hi Nina,

I am doing well. I stated this diet at 16stn and 12lbs. I am now in the 12stn 11lbs bracket.
I also bought a pair of trousers from Monsoon size 14, and I managed to get into them.
The only problem I am having is that I still see myself as a big person.
I am also worried about my skin, I just hope I don't have to much loss skin. I have only had one child who is a teenager now ,
So my excess weight was due to comfort eating.
Which is sad . Oh well onwards and upwards.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

I am sure you will be OK r.e loose skin.I did lighter life about 10 years ago and lost 4 1\2 I have had 3 children and are now 15, 17 and 18 and I had no loose skin after I lost the weight.Not so sure this time but only because I have had a hysterectomy and 2 previous ops that cut across the same scar-line,so hoping the delightful over-hang will disappear! ha ha,but if not it will be better than when I started and I am not going to worry about it.Just drink plenty of water,I have heard that really helps.You have done great,keep going.:rolleyes:

Thank you Nina,

And sorry for the rant. I have decided to do some light exercise .
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Back