Yet again another newbie to Minimins but not WW!!

Hi,

I have done WW so many times for so many years, have tried without success the past couple of years but my head hadn't been in the right place, at last i feel like my heads right now and joined last week, my 1st weigh in was Tuesday there and id lost 6 and half pounds! Wow what a motivation. I am just tracking everything and feel great!

:D:D:D:D

Wow, thats an excellent loss! I have my first weigh in on Monday and I'd be delighted with half that

Hi,

I have done WW so many times for so many years, have tried without success the past couple of years but my head hadn't been in the right place, at last i feel like my heads right now and joined last week, my 1st weigh in was Tuesday there and id lost 6 and half pounds! Wow what a motivation. I am just tracking everything and feel great!

:D:D:D:D

Hi there and wecome to miniminis! The form is a brilliant tool to keep you motivated etc! Were so alike Ive been going to WW on and off for years loosing maybe 7 or 8 lb and quitting!But this time something has just clicked in my head and Im really enjoying it :D Ive been going for 9 weeks now and I've lost 22 lbs :) congrats on your first week you done brilliant, best of luck :D

Thanks everyone, i will have to keep popping on here for the motivation.

Well done Kelliej, thats excellent, hope i do as well as you!

Thanks everyone, i will have to keep popping on here for the motivation.

Well done Kelliej, thats excellent, hope i do as well as you!

Awh thank you! Track everything and keep motivated and you will do fantastic :D

Fellow newbie here to minimes tho been at ww since jan and not getting amazing results but i think i will get there eventually! :) xx

Fellow newbie here to minimes tho been at ww since jan and not getting amazing results but i think i will get there eventually! :) xx

Slow progress is better than no progress ;)

Yeah keep getting told that just want to step it up a wee bit x

i know how you feel my losses have slowed down the last while so know how you feel about wanting to step it up! But as my leader said there was a time when I was gaining 1-2lbs a week in order for me to get to over 19 stone, so even breaking that cycle is an achievement in itself!
So I have slowly come to terms with the fact that this is not going to happen overnight I have to work at it, I won't always get the results I want but will almost always get the results I deserve, so I put no targets on my self time wise just always aim for my next silver seven!!
Best of luck in your journey x

You are right about it being slow and gettin there think I feel a bit down cos I put on 2 this week and I'm annoyed with myself x

Oh I often feel like that I nearly sat down and cried after my last WI, I had a brill week tracked everything stayed within my points walked for over a hour everyday and lost a lousy half pound! I really wanted to lose a lb to bring me to 50 but hopefully I'll get it next week!!
Just keep tracking and trying it will fall into place x

Back