Yorkshire Adam's Refeed diary

Yorkshire Adam

Gold Member
Right well i am doing this a little different to some other people.

Firstly i arent using the maintenance products i am using female lipotrim servings.

So here goes, i will update after a full days food/LT products and then i have some reference for me.

will update later

ah thats good to know i arent the only one lol

anyway today i have had

breakfast - chocolate female LT serving

Lunch - chocolate female LT serving

Tea - Chicken steamed in oven in tin foil on some lemon and garlic, salt and pepper. Also 6 baby button mushrooms microwaved and a salad of lettuce, red onion, tomato, cucumber, red pepper and lemon and balsamic vingar dressing. It was lovely lol

Supper (yet to have) - strawberry female LT serving

woop thats day 1 just to repeat that tomora

whats with all the female lipotrim lol??

does it work to do it like that chuck?

you tea sounded fab!! how u finding it??

The female LT servings were just something i discussed at pharmacy and its the way they advises it, makes sense lol its nice and easy to get them from pharmacy and there isnt lots of calories and all esential bits in there so why not

tea was nice, its going well nice and steady off to gym shortly though cant wait lol

it was nice the chicken was cooked on garlic so got the flavour without actually eating it lol

and yeah i was proper full lol was brilliant

Hi Adam

I have to ask and no I am not flirting lol I am happily married but is that photo of you or is it Matthew Macfadyen? I can't see any difference? :)

Sherby xx

Hi sherby

i dont know who Matthew Macfadyen actually is lol

but if thats a compliment, thank you haha

right so thats day 2 done and dusted

breakfast and lunch was a female chocolate LT serving at each

tea was some undyed smoked haddock and a salad. was very nice

also i have drunk around a litre to 2 litres of water a small bottle (500ml) of pepsi max and 2 black coffees

been a good day

tomorow i am onto 2 meals a day woop

lol massive compliment there hun!!

sounds like ur doin fab!! bet pepsimax never tasted so good ey!!

Oohhh, your making my mouth water, it sounds so good. Keep up the good work. Sure you will cos you have come this far.
X

Wow Adam, im really impressed with your re-feed!! Im gonna look up this thread when i do mine!! Your dinners sound looovvvelyyyy!!!
xx
keep it up hon

lol massive compliment there hun!!

sounds like ur doin fab!! bet pepsimax never tasted so good ey!!

ah cool good stuff lol

and pepsi max is amazing lol although i arent putting milk in coffee still keeping it simple lol simple is safe

Oohhh, your making my mouth water, it sounds so good. Keep up the good work. Sure you will cos you have come this far.
X

thank you and i will not willing to slip up now

Wow Adam, im really impressed with your re-feed!! Im gonna look up this thread when i do mine!! Your dinners sound looovvvelyyyy!!!
xx
keep it up hon

Thanks very much

and no problem hopefully if it helps a few people out then its worth while

anyway didnt update last night as i was fecked from work and was in bed at about 9pm lol

so for breakfast i had a female chocolate LT serving

Lunch was some grilled chicken with lemon and garlic and some salad.

Tea was the same as well because i couldnt be bothered to do any fish lol

Also drinks wise about 1.5 litres of water 1x500ml pepsi max and 2 black coffees.

going well so far i think and hopefully i havent put on no wight. will find out tuesday as thats my next weigh in and i arent gunna have a sneaky one before so fingers crossed lol

Ok day 4 here we go

Lt strawberry shake for breakfast

lunch was the usual chicken and salad

Snack was a chocolate LT shake

For my tea just had some pan fried cod (no oil) just seasoned and salad was lovely

drinks wise i have had 500ml pepsi max 1.5litre water and 3 black coffees

also i have had 4 small pieces of chicken and herb slices about 1g fat there so not worried bout it

looking forward to the carbs starting tomorow

day 5 and 6 and to an extent 7 are strange ones as i am on nights tonight and tomorow so i shall up date in the morning about what i have eaten all through sunday(today) and throught he night into the morning.

its going to seem a little strange but it weighs up by tuesday night so its all good lol

ok so day 5 (yesterday) i had the following

A female Lt chocoloate shake

then had some brocoli and cauliflower and some chicken

then i had twice some chicken done with lemon and garlic and a salad and i did some potato salad with new potatoes, low fat fromage frais, garlic, salt and pepper and some chives.

it was nice having potato again, i have to admit.

It sounds like i had a lot but when its all considered that ran into this morning as well so it all works out.

hi kirsty, lost another 4lb so i will day it went really well lol thanks x

thats a fab loss and your eating well done x

Back