Yorkshire Adam's Refeed diary

tastes a damn site better than the LT ones thats for sure lol

it was gorgeous but now the LT shakes are hard to drink

yeah I take it they would be lol!!

oooh... the world of eating again lol!!

Ooooh Id love to go to london like!!

Whats the best club?

best club for me has to be Kokos. Right across the road is an Irish pub, not the cleanest or anything but good place to chat and the drink is unbelievably cheap for London.. Then across to Kokos which is a theatre turned into a club with famous DJs and bands and indie type music mainly all night. amazing looking place! love it.. open till 4!!

Koko-12.jpg

looks pesh to me lol but not my type of thing

ok day 11

breakfast Lt shake choc in flavour was awful to be honest lol but oh well fills a small space haha

lunch was a chicken bagel with lettuce and extra light mayo

afternoon snack was a fromage frais and banana and apple

tea was a bit of chinese which my parents and sis had got then a piece of haddock only small, some crusty bread stick and some salad

not stuck to it totally but **** it its saturday lol also had 3 small chocolates and a piece of toblerone

then the fun bit i have had 5 pepsi max and vodkas and 2 bottles of lager, im a little drunk haha all good though

better day tomora though, no booze and sticking to it although having a bit of a sunday dinner, also hitting the gym bit harder too

Sounds like u had a good night adam! Did that amount of alcohol get you rather merry??? Did u have a gd nyt?

it got me pretty pissed lol not as bad as i thought it would

it was ok not as great as i thought it would be and not in a huge rush to be drinking again tbh

Yeah I dont really miss drinking... and seeing everyone today with hangovers made me really glad I wasnt drinking lol..

Although really missed it when I was actually out last night

Ello sausage hows tricks??

looks like your doin really well!!!

iv got to refeed next week a week before i was meant to, so will be looking throguh your diary an seein what uv eaten!!

anythin u wud stay away from that you have had?? x
x

hey lauren am doing great thanks how about you hun?

good luck for your refeed you have done reall well

nothing i would of changed as when i kept it clean its gone well to be honest i would of just avoided some of the chocolates lol but its been a bad week last week lots of personal ****

day 12

LT choc shake for breakfast

Lunch was a sunday dinner which was amazing lol some pork, few potatoes, brocoli peas and carrots and some stuffing

for tea i had some undyed smoked haddock and a little salad, real nice

also some jelly and fromage frais for desert.

Snacks were WW yoghurt and fruit.

when i got back from pub i had some noodles as well as i was starving, much better than a bacon butty like what i cooked for my parents

no alcohol jus diet pepsi and water as well as a small nesquick shake

day 13

LT choc shake for breakfast

Lunch was a ham bagel and a smallish side salad of lettuce onion and tomatoes. little yoghurt and garlic dressing

For tea i have had some noodles and for desert i had some jelly and yoghurt

snacks through today was WW yoghurt and fruit again

had a small bottle of pepsi max and not enough water lol gunna go get a glass now actually

hey lauren am doing great thanks how about you hun?

good luck for your refeed you have done reall well

nothing i would of changed as when i kept it clean its gone well to be honest i would of just avoided some of the chocolates lol but its been a bad week last week lots of personal ****
Decided not to refeed, guna have a sensible meal mostly protein, an straight back on the enxt day, same again for my bday, then 3 more weeks til i go to barcelona...

so got 5 weeks to shift a stone an a half... easy! ha

Yer im doin fab hun, back in the zone ha

your allowed treats hun, ud go mad if u didnt!!

sorry to hear uv had a crappy week.. keep ur chin up, always seems better in the mornin xxx

thanks lauren just had everything happen this week but am looking past it go to london thursday so going to be better hopefully

good choice on what your doing with sticking to LT you will easy shift that last bit

best of luck for it

Sorry to hear you've had a bad week!!

Hope things are looking up, and London will be a good break for you to let your hair down and hopefully forget about things for a while!

And are you just having plain noddles?? lol!!

Your diary has got me wanting a big bowl of noddles with garlic lol!!

I really need to stop reading your food diary :p

Yer Chelcie is right London will be exactly what u need hun, time away form everythin... make sure u go to Buck palace an see my sexy man on guard :D :D

have a fab time hun u deserve it after how hard uv worked!

an yer mmm noodles, i could swim in noodles at the moment i love them hahha eeeew imagine! haha x

Sorry to hear you've had a bad week!!

Hope things are looking up, and London will be a good break for you to let your hair down and hopefully forget about things for a while!

And are you just having plain noddles?? lol!!

Your diary has got me wanting a big bowl of noddles with garlic lol!!

I really need to stop reading your food diary :p

Thanks hun, we find out todayif its looking up if not then potentially big problems ahead

well we will see am hoping london will go well but will have to see now but thanks

the noodles have been flavoured low fat ones, proper nice as well

stayed the same today so pretty pleased

now to put on half a stone in london lol

Back