You know your too big when !

must get slim and remember these things everyday!!!! :)

Good idea Pudge!

I knew i was too big when.....

I sat in the bath till it emptied.. Then i stood up, and a great big tidal wave of water came gushing from behind me where my lardy ar8e had held it back!! lol :eek:

omg i did that, once, i was shocked but also laughed my head off too

i think it hit me when my little girl poked my belly and said FAT FAT!!!!!, because kids tell the truth with stuff like that, also when i had to start shopping at evans for wider fitting boots and when if i wore my lovely shoes with heels which i love, at the bottom i got a fatty bulge near the toes, horrible, now funnily enough those shoes now slip off when i walk, so still gutted lol

thats so true about kids! i used to have quite bad skin and one kid i was babysitting asked me if i had chicken pox on my face! i nearly died!....shame about the shoes! x

thats so true about kids! i used to have quite bad skin and one kid i was babysitting asked me if i had chicken pox on my face! i nearly died!....shame about the shoes! x

oh gosh sorry i had to giggle at that, poor you, kids hey

lol :D

ha you have to laugh! :) ..x

You know you're too big when...
You go to watch a game of rugby, get stuck in the turnstile and need the fire brigade to get you out - honestly!:eek::eek: That was when I weighed over 26stones. Thankfully, I'm on the way down now and plan to visit the ground again just before christmas- (obviously with a bag over my heads so no one recognises me! :giggle:)

oops, should have read 'head' - geez I've enough problems without having 2 heads aswell!

You know you're too big when...
You go to watch a game of rugby, get stuck in the turnstile and need the fire brigade to get you out - honestly!:eek::eek: That was when I weighed over 26stones. Thankfully, I'm on the way down now and plan to visit the ground again just before christmas- (obviously with a bag over my heads so no one recognises me! :giggle:)

Sorry Winky, but that did make me laugh! lol

Well done for taking the plunge to lose weight.. You have done amazingly x x

Hi SlimmerSue,
Yeah I can laugh about it now. In fact it's one of the main topics of conversation everytime me and friend get drunk - which admittidly is not too often on this diet!

I sat on a plastic chair at my friends BBQ and it collapsed!! Pmsl I was on the floor laughing so much with a bright red face! :) xx

Mine was saying to my strapping fella, leave the water in when you've had your bath I'll jump in, I jumped in and 3/4 of the water jumped out, I saw my size 22 bloomers floating like a deflated barrage balloon across the bathroom floor and just knew I had to do something about it. :(

Beautifully worded! I have to wipe the coffee off the screen now tho!:8855:

Oh you lot are sooooooo funny! I know they shouldn't but those stories made me laugh :)

The heaviest I've been is 12st which I know isnt very big but its a slippery slope isnt it? I knew I had to do something when I found myself getting out of breath even walking up the stairs, I put off doing activities with my little boy cause I was too bloody lazy to drag my ass offf the sofa and I put off going out with friends or with the OH cause none of my clothes fit me properly anymore. 2 days before I started LT I put on a dress to wear out a size 10 fit me perfectly last year and I couldnt get the zip up........so I tried taking it off and couldnt get the shagging thing off again.........my OH had to cut me out of it :(

I got the message that i was too big when....

After getting out the bath and putting my dressing down on i went to watch TV. My kids saw me. On getting down stairs Little Britain was on and giggling my beloved kids, pretty much in unison, said "look mummy your on the tv!" It was Matt Lucas dressed as Bubbles De Vere. Little s**ts, my dressing gown was soon changed! LMAO ha ha

Gotta love em haven't you
Cath

I got the message that i was too big when....

After getting out the bath and putting my dressing down on i went to watch TV. My kids saw me. On getting down stairs Little Britain was on and giggling my beloved kids, pretty much in unison, said "look mummy your on the tv!" It was Matt Lucas dressed as Bubbles De Vere. Little s**ts, my dressing gown was soon changed! LMAO ha ha

Gotta love em haven't you
Cath

oh gosh little bleeders lol:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh you lot are sooooooo funny! I know they shouldn't but those stories made me laugh :)

The heaviest I've been is 12st which I know isnt very big but its a slippery slope isnt it? I knew I had to do something when I found myself getting out of breath even walking up the stairs, I put off doing activities with my little boy cause I was too bloody lazy to drag my ass offf the sofa and I put off going out with friends or with the OH cause none of my clothes fit me properly anymore. 2 days before I started LT I put on a dress to wear out a size 10 fit me perfectly last year and I couldnt get the zip up........so I tried taking it off and couldnt get the shagging thing off again.........my OH had to cut me out of it :(

Good for you in tackling it when you did! Wish that I had.....x

you know your too big when....you have to call your best friend into the changing room of M&S to remove you from the 'NICE' top that SHOULD fit from your head. Oh yes that did happen and i was completely stuck.

however many of the other stories are also familiar.

Couldn't get on colossus at thorpe park, the bloke was practically stitting on me trying to get the harness down.

I also got stuck in a plastic garden chair, i got up to get ANOTHER plate of food and took the chair with me.

also my son is only 4 and has come out with some of the best one liners. Including when is the other baby going to come its been a long time, And Do you like my bike mummy, yes jack its lovely, well sorry you can't ride it, oh and why's that....your butts too big :O

I laugh now, but all very embarrassing at the time.

Lol i'm so glad i posted this thread i havn't laughed so much in ages
thanks to everyone who replyed it's cheared me up no end
so many posts do ring bells and the plane seat will be a reallity as im away on the 29th to benidorm with my family im the biggest and not looking forward to it

debz x

Back