You know youve lost weight when...

When u dont mind looking the mirror at matalan :), when the local shop keeper tells u u r getting smaller and smaller everytime i go in,,WHEN I CAN SEE ME TOES LOL xxx

Deezer said:
That ones definately a bummer!!!!!!

Yeah I know! I'm hoping it's just the cheap matalan bra I bought has stretched!!! LMAO!! :D

But I really don't think so. I'll go shopping when I get to goal and pray they've not shrunk too much! Lol

I'd go and get measured! my cups were gaping but my band was on the tightest and it turned out I needed to go up a cup and down a band, so I went from a 34FF down to a 32G and it fits so much better. I also have a common problem that the straps are too long so I end up with gaping even if the bra it's self actually fits.

My 'you know you lost weight' moment was when I was wondering round the metro centre with my mum and my leggings were slipping down every 5 minutes and I had to (in a very attractive fashion) pull them up all the time!

When you like having your photo taken!

I was at a press launch day yesterday and posed in a 1930s car...actually I posed all over the place having my photo taken by the motoring press whilst dressed as a WW2 WAAF.

3 months ago, I was the member of the group hiding at the back. What a difference this diet makes.

My emergency smaller work trousers are loose! Not unwearable, but quite baggy! Yay!! :D

When you go for your c25k jog and your pants keep falling down! Even leggings couldn't hold those old stretched things up!!!

TaraTeal said:
When you can paint your toenails without feeling like you've had a workout!

Ooh yeah!! I'll have to try that this weekend. I always feel a bit sick after painting my toe nails normally cos it's too much pressure on my stomach when I bend! hahaha :D

When you meet a friend who you have not seen for 3 months and 18lbs lighter, and they say nothing. They just stare...........the phrase green eyes come to mind. Oh well, that's life I guest.

When u go to Dorothy Perkins and pick a pair of size 12 skinny jeans and they fit with room to spare! I couldn't even fit my calfs into them 3 months ago!

Wagglestaff said:
When you count your chin's and realise there is only 1 there now :D xoxox

Love it!!!! Think I'm still on 1.5, but I was never too good at counting!!

When some one you havent seen for 12 months or so... says hello with a F*** me.... you've lost weight lol.....

Deezer said:
When some one you havent seen for 12 months or so... says hello with a F*** me.... you've lost weight lol.....

Love it ;-)

When my 20 year old nephew just came round who hasnt seen you for a couple of weeks, and says F***ing hell look how skinny you r :), That really did make my day xx

I'm loving this thread! So inspirational for someone like me who's just starting out. Can't wait to add my own.

Back