Your dream outfit

Guru

Silver Member
When you get to your goal, what do you dream of wearing?

I want to wear... a really lovely pair of slim jeans with killer high heeled boots and a top that I can TUCK IN rather than have hanging out to cover my belly.

I also dream of wearing a red evening dress. I have no occasion to wear such a dress, but I will have to find one!

Ooohhh snap!!! I have a xmas party with my Hubbies (sh*thead) work mates and i'd love to wear a killer red dress

I want to wear killer jeans (I will spend serious money on them) killer heals and a white yes white shirt with a big belt!

I dream about it all the time :D

Mine is a silly one really. I would love to wear vest tops next summer. I refuse to wear them now as i look awful. My dream is to just being able to go into topshop or somewhere like that and buy buy buy. Oh i cant wait :)

A cute dress, short jeans jacket, and wellingtons (preferably pink ones).
Think it looks so bloody adorable. o_o
Of course it would be a plus if it was rainy weather. If it's sunny I'd be just as happy with a pair of sandals. :p

Just nice clothes in general but would love to wear a dress, any sort really! Oooh and a nice tight top with a nice belt and skinny jeans...ooooh and some hot pants oooh I could go on all day........

I want to wear killer jeans (I will spend serious money on them) killer heals and a white yes white shirt with a big belt!

I dream about it all the time :D

What onlyme said. Absolutely.

Mine would be skinny jeans tucked into long boots and a really fitted top and for it to look fab. Also a sleeveless dress and never in my life been able to wear one! :D

Reactions: Tif
This....

Attachments

• Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Jeans.jpg
    Jeans.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Shoes.jpg
    Shoes.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 42
Strapless dress or top and not worrying about wearing something to cover my bare shoulders

But I like the skinny jeans idea as well.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Caroline!!!! Those shoes!!!! I love them!!!! Love them!!!! (Can you tell;)) x x

I'm looking forward to wearing big heels more!!

I have bought part of my dream outfit already on Ebay - an M&S Autograph leather jacket and it is a size 12 - when I opened it I thought it was for a child! I wouldn't say it fits but I can get it on which is a miracle in itself. I am going to get a great pair of dark jeans and wear with a fitted t-shirt with some great heels (like those in your pic Caroline)

My target date is my OH's 30th birthday in October - I will be looking fabulous!!!

girlies can i suggest a fab make of jeans.... SOS they aren't cheap but the fit is fab and super slimming!

ps i just want to get back into mine without a muffin top!

Back