Your goals? Add gender, height and goal weight..

Female
5ft3in
Starting Weight - 17st 1lb (239lbs)
Weight now - 17st 1lb (239lbs) - still in week one
Goal weight - 9st 13lb (139lbs)

Stick with it, jill, it's so worth it!

Height: 5'11"
Goal weight: 11st 7lbs (BMI 22.5) although that may change. My CDC reckons between 12st and 13st - I'll see when I get there.

I'm in awe. 150lbs, that's incredible. I'll have to cop myself on next time I whinge about having so much to lose! You're a true inspiration !

You'll have to post pics too at your goal!

Gender - Female
Height - 5ft 7.5ins
Goal weight - 11st
I'm not officially on CD until tomorrow morning but I'm trying to be good until then. Unfortunately I had gotten my weight down to 13st7lbs but then blow it big time. I'm back to almost 18st now so I want to get back to where I was and further. Girls, you've all done so well, congrats xx

Height: 5'7
Goal weight: 11st 4lb at the moment maybe less

Height: 5'7
Goal weight: 11st 4lb at the moment maybe less

Well done, nicki! You're hubby will be so amazed. What stage of weight loss will you be when he sees you for the first time... all things going well until then, of course. Can you take a video of this? I love this kind of mushy stuff. I'd love to see his jaw go, "Oh. My.God!"

I'm hoping for a similar reaction when I go to the States to see my family in the summer and/or autumn.

Might see my first boyfriend for a coffee on my hub and I's upcoming trip to Berlin. I've not seen him since I was 16 and he's delicious now and I'd like him to think I am, too! My hubs all okay with this as the ex is giving us a free very s**** place to stay on the visit! How could he say no to meeting for coffee? :)

Gender - Female
Height - 5ft 7.5ins
Goal weight - 11st
I'm not officially on CD until tomorrow morning but I'm trying to be good until then. Unfortunately I had gotten my weight down to 13st7lbs but then blow it big time. I'm back to almost 18st now so I want to get back to where I was and further. Girls, you've all done so well, congrats xx

Good luck and don't let yourself give up, especially the first week!

lol at video xx I am hoping to get another 8lb at least off for when he is home (23 days) but doing 30 day shred too so hope to be more toned too :)

your ex will be drooling lol xxx

lol at video xx I am hoping to get another 8lb at least off for when he is home (23 days) but doing 30 day shred too so hope to be more toned too :)

your ex will be drooling lol xxx

I have to PM you to show you what the ex looks like first...then you'll see if it's me who will be drooling! He's on FB... will PM...

I have to PM you to show you what the ex looks like first...then you'll see if it's me who will be drooling! He's on FB... will PM...

oooooh :)

Seriously, though...

Yay, we're going to both be so hot by then, we'll melt our husband's eyeballs!

Female :)
5ft 7.5

Goal weight is 12stone, but will probably loose a further stone once i get to goal using weight watchers or a similar plan!

xxx

Height: 5' 4.5"
Goal : 9 st 4.
Although anything under 9 and a half would be fab
Size 10 jeans (even if it is just for a week!!!)
Started at 14 st 4.

Gender- female
Height- 5'7 (and a bit! :D)
Goal weight - size 12
Current weight - size 18/20
Start weight - size 22

Female
5' 7"
Target 10 stone 4

FEMALE
6'1
GOAL. = to be able to shop in highstreet and not evans
and feel like a girl and not a big builder
and not feel sick when i look in a mirror.

Female, 5'6".

Goal weight of 11st initially (which will be the lightest I've EVER been as an adult - lighter even than most of my teenage years) but as I am very muscley through years of horse riding and dancing, 11st will make me quite slim (currently 11st 9lbs and size 12).

That said, it's very tempted to aim for 10st 7lbs so my BMI is in the 23's... but I'll assess that more realistically once I'm at 11st - hopefully not long now!!

I am 5ft 2 or 5 ft 3 (not sure which!) I would like to be 10 stone.

I might reassess the goal when I am nearly there, but for now that is good enough.

Back