Your Xenical Essentials!!

celtgirl

Hi everybody!!

Thought this might be a good idea to share the products we use the most!

the thing i couldnt live without is Swartz soy bacon bits, they're great on salads, baked potatoes and soups! :p

The thing I use the most is weight watchers pitta breads.

I have them for lunch filled with all different things from tuna salad to turkey rashers and tommorrow im having them filled with chicken lettuce onions and peppers.

I'm loving iced gems at the moment. They cure my biscuit cravings :)

tesco light choices balsamic dressing is my vice.. as i have salad with nearly everything it just gives it that extra bit of flavour yum

The thing I use the most is weight watchers pitta breads.

I have them for lunch filled with all different things from tuna salad to turkey rashers and tommorrow im having them filled with chicken lettuce onions and peppers.

yum! what do the turkey rashers taste like? :D

Turkey rashers taste reallly nice i have them in weightwatchersbread with a nice salad.

i love eating these things.

sweet potato baked like normal ones... nioce covered in baked beans or tuna with salad or low fat bean chilli.

weightwatchers deserts :) low calorie jelly pots
mini rivitas
lean steak from sainsburys
weightwatchers pizzaaaa lol... tasty and filling but good on the fat side.

natural yougurt with sultana bran flakes (tesco)

theres so many things that i eat often and that keep me going.

Natural yoghurt, was activia youghurts but since cutting out sugar and sugar subtitutes it been plain natural yourgurt - eat a 500ml a day!

Chala, I have cut out yeast and sugar because of problems with thrush. Has helped, only been a week so far. It is a low carb diet but I'm not restricting any veg as I can't live off meat, fish and eggs alone! I did have porridge for breakfast today.

Chala, I have cut out yeast and sugar because of problems with thrush. Has helped, only been a week so far. It is a low carb diet but I'm not restricting any veg as I can't live off meat, fish and eggs alone! I did have porridge for breakfast today.

Wondered as I have been thinking about trying to cut carbs down but not sure about how it works lol

I bought a book by Zoe Harcombe, has been quite helpful

The co-op do a low fat chocolate muffin desert. Ideal if you want something sweet. Only 165 cals and about 2 grams of fat. Yummy yummy xx

Ben and jerry frozen yoghurt! Brownie one is 3% fat and phish food is 4% fat. :D

Heres another one for all you sweet tooths..... FRYS TURKISH DELIGHT or Jelly Sweets (not to many though hehehe) Yum Yum xxx

Back