yum yum yum yum

babystar31

Gold Member
Ok so i gave in (no mark i did not cheat lol) and bought loads of strawberry and kiwi water. Im really struggling to drink plain water in huge amounts so this should help! Just put some in my lolly moulds to make nice flavoured water lollies. Checked the nutritional bit on the bottle and its got 7 calories in the whole bottle, only a trace of protien and no fat, no carbs etc so should be fine!

Cheat Cheat Cheat, thats 2 up then Team Blue.

Only kidding, when my wife joins she might just have to do the same, she hates water, actually makes her feel sick.

That's not cheating as that particular water is OK.
I live for the fizz. I drink a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water plus the plain stuff each day. I often put the fizz in a wine glass to trick the mind :)

MARK :O im not a cheat lol. yeah im the same, plain water i can drink but not in huge quantities...makes me feel yuck. Doin good with th flavoured stuff. Drank 2 pints of plain water this morning and have half drank a litre bottle of flavoured stuff. I wont give up plain water altogether, just need a wee change lol x

I love water, have been drinking litres a day for many many years. being a sportsman for a long time you have to but luckily I like it, it makes it so much easier

I never drink water unless theres nothing else but since ive started exante ive grown to love it , i would like to drink something else but im worried it will affect my loss if i change what im having .
well done mark drinking coke and still loseing 30lbs it mite be suger free but to muck can still make you gain weight so well done to you x:)

I love water (tap, mineral), and do not struggle at all in fact not keen on flavoured water always thought how can people not like water we are 70% of it.

I find that I do enjoy drinking over the recommended amount and wish it was this easy when not dieting.

Back