• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yummy!!! Chocoholics!

I found something on here the other day whereby you break up 2 Choc & Fudge Alpen Lights(HeB) in a bowl and microwave for 30 secs, but as I'm such a chocoholic I added a teaspoon of Nutella too!! Absolutely gorgeous and only 2 syns!!! Just thought I would share :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Mmmm, may have to give that one a try, sounds delicious!! *goes and searches the cupboards*

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Mmm I might try this. I've been using my syns on a ripple but I fancy a change one night! X

mojomcl

Silver Member
Our C mentioned this, but I haven't got a microwave lol And I dread to think the mess it would make of a pan =D

Ooooo that sounds lovely ... Will definately be trying that ... thanks x

fairyella said:
I found something on here the other day whereby you break up 2 Choc & Fudge Alpen Lights(HeB) in a bowl and microwave for 30 secs, but as I'm such a chocoholic I added a teaspoon of Nutella too!! Absolutely gorgeous and only 2 syns!!! Just thought I would share :)
2 alpen light bars count as the days HeB?.. I did not know this! :)

I love it! Really satisfies my chocolate craving, going to have it tonight as my saturday night chocolate fix, mmmmm :p

Sum

Hula princess in training
Thanks for sharing - I made it last night and loved it :D It was soo nice.