Yummy!!! Chocoholics!

fairyella

I found something on here the other day whereby you break up 2 Choc & Fudge Alpen Lights(HeB) in a bowl and microwave for 30 secs, but as I'm such a chocoholic I added a teaspoon of Nutella too!! Absolutely gorgeous and only 2 syns!!! Just thought I would share :)

Mmmm, may have to give that one a try, sounds delicious!! *goes and searches the cupboards*

I melted one in the microwave last night and had it with fat free fromage frais with a sprinkle of sweetener and a chopped up banana all mixed up - lush! x

Mmm I might try this. I've been using my syns on a ripple but I fancy a change one night! X

Our C mentioned this, but I haven't got a microwave lol And I dread to think the mess it would make of a pan =D

Ooooo that sounds lovely ... Will definately be trying that ... thanks x

fairyella said:
I found something on here the other day whereby you break up 2 Choc & Fudge Alpen Lights(HeB) in a bowl and microwave for 30 secs, but as I'm such a chocoholic I added a teaspoon of Nutella too!! Absolutely gorgeous and only 2 syns!!! Just thought I would share :)

2 alpen light bars count as the days HeB?.. I did not know this! :)

2 alpen light bars count as the days HeB?.. I did not know this! :)
hi, yes 2 HEB, or 3 syns each . aldi's are the same too. but i do think the alpen ones are nicer and bigger.:bolt:

I love it! Really satisfies my chocolate craving, going to have it tonight as my saturday night chocolate fix, mmmmm :p

Thanks for sharing - I made it last night and loved it :D It was soo nice.

Back