Yummy Mummy in Progress

I can understand that and hope it works for you, my sister was always 9st and put on weight over a year ago to my weight now, she used the slim fast regime for about six weeks and then went back to eating as she normally would and has been 9st for a year again now. So boosts obviously work x

I have no will power Lol... so the calorie counting is the best for me and so far it seems to be working, plus I am changing my habits so hopefully i wont end up putting it back on but will manage to maintain my lifestyle x

Absoloutely! This is a lifestyle change and is about changing habbits. I have decided to only do this to lose my first stone after which il go back to calorie coubting so i can really train my brain and body to eat healthy and eat with control again with real food in prepration for long run..=)

U have the will power x we all do. Its all in our head =) x x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok....so i have decided to STOP the VLCD...:-(( I know i know im making a mess out of myself but it was torture :p so ive come off it sticking back to whats worked for me since January! Which is calorie counting combined with slimming world...=) So here i go x got my notebook and ready to start planning and writing my diary out for tomorrow x !!

I am aiming for a stone off in 7 weeks through this and regular excercise x so fingers crossed.. but hey i feel SO much happier lol x

You need to do what works for you my lovely, it is no good trying to stick to something that makes you miserable x

A stone in seven weeks is a healthy two pounds a week =)

Yaaay hopefully il do it!!! =) x

Ok so 11th May my targets to be 14st 7lb by end of may!! * fingers crossed *
Todays plan:

Breakfast:
Bananna
Chocolate shake

Lunch: Beans half tin
Chocolate shake

Snack: chocolate shake

Dinner: brown supreme rice with boneless curry chicken!

And some light excercise will start swimming soon x

14st 12 n half today. Weigh ins every saturday!

Oh!! I have started Green Tea today! :) heard it helps speed up the metobalisim so here we go!! :D

Made a doctor appointment for next week to get my Xenical tablets! Had a bit of a bad day today not so good calorie wise :-/ but new day tomorrow 6 week challenge to lose a stone . Stepping up the excercise! :)

Got my Xenical tablets yaaay! :) feeling a little more positive. Been keeping myfitnesspal diary all tracked and logged in advanceeee . Last night was really a good carby pasta day and didnt eat after 6pm! X

Sooo not offical weigh in but i weighed in today at... 14st 9 half pounds!!!! :D a 2lb loss ( i did clear my bowels still a loss is loss :D ) Woop Woop! Focusing on getting the next 10lbs off by June 26th.
6 weeks to go!!! First proper target is 14st in time for my trip .. :)

Decided my final target i think will be 10st 6lb so that i can maintain between 10st 6lb to 10st 10lbs - play up or down with 5lbs. But i may change that nearee the time if im comfortble and happy with how i look at even a slightly heavier weight x will see when ii get there ! :) x

Last edited:
So today it says 14st 11 n half. Quite disappointing to see that. I need to go ahead not behiiiind!! But i think it may just be because i am quite a bit constupated and havent beeeen ahem TMI i know. .

On the plus side i been to Asda and did some online asos shopping and fitting into size 16s!!! Yaaaay! Started at size 20/22 - so its really nice to be able to fit into somewhat normal clothing . . :) offically 40lb lost.. basically 3 stone! =D
Woop Woop * Party*

Well done on the dress sizes and weight loss, that will help keep you determined x

Absoloutely x thanku! Just focusing on the next 10lbs now target is to be there by end of June! X taking me to 14st excataly =) xx

Soooo todaaaay i have made a happy start in the morning. Had 2 chocolate weetabix and a cadbury chocolate crunch 145 cal so far in the today only had 14g fat and its 3.34pm now =) so am doing ok! Finished my first 1 litre water now another litre to go.. made a promise to myself now that need 2 Litre water a day!! =) from now on x a real lifestyle change...:)

Just burnt 310 caloriea doing leslies 2 mile walk for 40 minutes x was really good i quite enjoyed it!! * heres to hoping i am 14st 8lb by sunday 25th may!* x

How are you getting on my lovely? x

Heyy im getting on ok. I havent been too good which showed on the scale but back on in full swing now. X treated myself to a nice haircut today to celebrate a 3 stone loss! :) started at 17.7 now 14.8 :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow, you are doing so well and well done for hitting the three stone loss x

How are you finding drinking water now? x

Thaaanku! :)
The water intake is becomming quite easy now actually! Like second nature..! :)

Tomorrow starting my two mile walk again and staying under 1400 calories x aiming for 10lb loss in 4 weeks. Fingers crossed!!

Well done with the water, i am finding it easier to drink more water too =)

How often do you walk? x

Good Luck with the water! :)

Well i started walking twice a week but i will up it more from tomorrow make it atleast threeeee times a week!

Back