Yumymumy does it slowly :0)

good luck with that target im sure you can do it!! ive never been into running, i went jogging a few times a while ago but when it got rainy i just gave up lol as soon as it gets warmer i'll be taking my bike out down the peninne trail again, i used to love that, especially on the way back as its more downhill lol x

So an update on my measurements last taken. I'm pretty much the same weight....
But

Waist STS
Hips +1inch
Left arm - .5inch
L leg +3 inch!!!!!!

I'm very worried about going to Paris now! I'm just packing my last bits and I'm very disheartened about 3 inch gain around a leg that is huge!!!

I have been going on bike rides, and started jogging, playing badminton, pole dancing etc, so probably work out 6 times a week!

I lost 5.5lbs this week which only took me 13st 1lbs on slimming world scales. The past 2 months has been a drag my body just doesn't want to work. Anywho, off to my holiday to worry about being fat all week!

Enjoy your holiday, I am sure you will look lovely. I have been to Primark and bought some light scarves to cover the front of my self, all smoke and mirrors. Where are you staying?

stig said:
Enjoy your holiday, I am sure you will look lovely. I have been to Primark and bought some light scarves to cover the front of my self, all smoke and mirrors. Where are you staying?

It's called grand hotel francais. I went to asda last night to buy yet another bundle of fat clothes I only intend on wearing a month. No doubt it will be all year the way I'm going :0(

I'm relaxed regarding breakfast time on holiday, but the rest I dont know what's going to happen!!! Xx

Back