Yumymumy does it slowly :0)

you inspired me to re-measure too and im happy :D x

stig said:
Your hips are much better than mine. I have a hour glass figure not 1 hour about 48 hours LOL

Lol!

I dont like my hips at all they could do with effing off :0)...
..... Must ear sensible today :0(

Don't give in, you can do it. Think why you want to loose, maybe readjust your diet. Your goal is getting closer and you would feel great if you got to it. I know its not easy I have given up about 200 times over the last 5 years but I do want to be a yummy mummy for my son, picturing him being proud of me going into school and not thinking oh they are going to make of me about my mums size keeps me going. We are here to help you.

Wow! I just discovered if I don't mind a little moan in the middle of the gym I can run for 10 minutes!! I'm so proud of myself! In going to run the race for life this year :0) I can do it!! X

How far is the great north run? Race for life is only 5k but that would be such a huge achievement for me. I'm so lily to have such a brill hubby who pushed me when I felt like giving up x

Well, what can I say that is fantastic. When is the your race ? Which one? I did one about 5 years ago but I had a different body then and was a gym addict. I have 3 dogs and swear every time I go on a diet I will run with them but do I. You are very lucky to have your husband.

I think it's 26th June if I remember rightly. One in Liverpool.I'll have to sign up soon!! Eating today is going well as normal and then is likely to disappear again at tea time. No energy to use the gym today. I think I've lost motivation cause I decided not to weigh weekly I think I'll need to scrap that. I need to know I'm racing against the weekly clock. I thought monthly would suit me better but all I have done is eat constantly! So weigh in will be Saturday and then I will have to start to undo the damage AGAIN. I'm so so fed up today

Well you gave it ago and now know its not for you, I am too over the top with the weigh in stuff 10 times a day. You must not mention Liverpool when I was little it was my home town and I love it. I sthe run a long the river, how wonderful that would be.

dont worry about any damage you may have done, just pick yourself up and start again. draw a line under what you've eaten and don't kick yourself for it! If you need to talk you have my facebook :) x

I'm 13st 5.8 this week, I deserve to be fat forever!!! So much for a nice slim holiday target

You can pull it back,the good news is you are angry and you know you are self destructing ! July is an age away. Set yourself another goal really close and you will get there. Reading your post last week you were on a up, you can get back there.

Im feeling much better now :0) thank you! I'm following slimming world for the first time ever not been hungry once it's great :0) fingers crossed for Saturday! Xx

Yummy Mummy - where are you in the uk???? I only ask as u said ur local race for life is Liverpool and im in St Helens. I did the RFL in 2009 and was so chuffed that i ran the whole thing. took me 31 mins, but i trained hard before and had a 5km route mapped out and went out 4 times a week running a bit further each time.

Good luck with sw, its a good plan but i just took the p*** and ate too much!!!! Lol.
' pasta is free' doesnt mean u can eat enough pasta in one meal to feed a small country!!!!! Lol. Im doing my own combo now of SF,WW and calorie counting....but if it gets me there then thats all that matters!! Xx

Stephie77 xxx

stephie77 said:
Yummy Mummy - where are you in the uk???? I only ask as u said ur local race for life is Liverpool and im in St Helens. I did the RFL in 2009 and was so chuffed that i ran the whole thing. took me 31 mins, but i trained hard before and had a 5km route mapped out and went out 4 times a week running a bit further each time.

Good luck with sw, its a good plan but i just took the p*** and ate too much!!!! Lol.
' pasta is free' doesnt mean u can eat enough pasta in one meal to feed a small country!!!!! Lol. Im doing my own combo now of SF,WW and calorie counting....but if it gets me there then thats all that matters!! Xx

Stephie77 xxx

Or course whatever gets you to your destination :0) I'm in Liverpool! I've never ran until last month, not even when I was a slim teenager, I can run a mile now I'll be so excited if could complete it in 31 minutes like you!! I train in a gym tho so I guess it's gonna be pretty different on the roads!! X

YumyMumy glad to hear you feel better. Running on the road is different as the machine will keep you going but saying that you have made a fantastic start, I could not think of a better place to run than Liverpool, go for it gal.

stig said:
YumyMumy glad to hear you feel better. Running on the road is different as the machine will keep you going but saying that you have made a fantastic start, I could not think of a better place to run than Liverpool, go for it gal.

Thank you :0) I aim to run the 5k in 35 mins indoors by my birthday, then for the last month I'm going to train outside :0) I'm very excited about it x

Back