Yumymumy does it slowly :0)

I swear some are born to fight the weight but I am sure those who can eat anything have their own battles (well I hope they do).

stig said:
I swear some are born to fight the weight but I am sure those who can eat anything have their own battles (well I hope they do).

Hahaha every person has some sort of
Mental battle I'm sure ;)

Well I've decided to give lipotrim another shot. I've followed it in the past before me wedding and success
Was amazing, I hope to have the same results, I just can't do 2lbs off one on it's killing me. When I get to goal this time instead of thinking I can jump back into old habits and gain it all back I'll be very careful and I intend on running when my weight is down to keep fit and healthy.

I'll still be going the gym Now Mind :0)

I'll still post in this diary as it's nice
To have for my own reference and I have a few familiar faces in here :0) and u guess it's pretty similar to slim fast except
No chewie foooood :0)

Wish me luck! X

good luck with ur no chewie food lol i hope it goes well. Look forward to hearing about ur sucesses!

I'm very excited :0) I remember how exciting and anxious it felt to get on the scales on my weigh in!!! I won't be having peeps midweek on the scales (apart from this week on Wednesday as it helps to get through week one!!)

I managed to do between 5-6 weeks on lipotrim in 2008 without single chewing gum or any form of cheat whatsoever. It was exhilarating :0) although it came with it's highs there were also ALOT of lows and early nights! I'm not looking forward to that but heigh go .... Off the gym I go! :0) x

i had a wee read i hope it goes well for you! It looks like people get amazing losses i ll wait and see how u do and i may join u lol xx

debsxdiet said:
i had a wee read i hope it goes well for you! It looks like people get amazing losses i ll wait and see how u do and i may join u lol xx

It is fab but hard. My losses were 3lbs week min apart from 2lbs one week I had bars every day which have more carbs. If I have the same results now I can't say how happy I'd be :0) x

Last edited:
Right my hubby has knocked some sense into me. He thinks me doing lipotrim is silly as I've started eating really well my skin is better my mood is better I'm full of energy and my figure has really started to come through. I am angry cause I never lost weight but taking my measurements I've lost a tiny bit short of 1 inch off my waist, so it's clear I'm building muscle. What I am going to do it continue on with this healthy plan and stop pressing weights for a couple of weeks and continue my cardio and see what effect that has :0) I wouldn't want to start yoyoing. I'm
Considering switching to fortnightly weigh ins also, and I've decided to try to restrict carb loaded foods, well just switch to wholemeal xx

im glad you changed your mind from lipotrim! good hubby you have there! if you stick to the same thing long enough you'll see changes, might not all be on the scale as you have seen, well done for the inch loss off your waist :) i know ive lost inches my jeans are way too big and just fell down when carrying shopping in!! at least they fell down in my house! LOL

Hahaha good job it was inside the house ;0) x

I read up on it earlier and it is a real though one, there is no room to maneuver with lipotrim. Your husband needs a cup of tea and a big thank you, as you say you are a whole lot better at the moment and the weight loss will come with that. Now go and make that cup of tea.

Aww know how you feel with this. Ive used LT in the past but couldnt stick it for more than 4 weeks. boring shakes and crapjacks! At least this way however slow your are at least able to eat. Itll all come right soon, just try and be patient :)

Patience is of virtue. So I've taken all my measurements and will update later. I'm realising that it's looking at the scales that are throwing me and making me want to cheat. So here's the deal...

1)ONE weigh in a month, yes ONE!! On the 1st of each month :0) I'm not setting any targets as that sets me up for failure!

2) FORTNIGHTLY measurements taken to ensure my body is progressing :0) regardless of how fast or slow it is!!

First measurement update will be sun 13tj feb, hopefully a nice difference in time for my flight to Paris with hubby ;0)

Got the diet buzz this morning and still feeling it!!

I have a SMALL achievement but I'm very proud of myself..... Last month I tried to jog, I last 1 minute before I felt like I was going into cardiac arrest!! I tried today and managed (quite easily :0) ) to do just over 2 minutes. I know that's tiny, but ive never been a jogger and I just feel proud of myself when I can see marked differences like that! I will be jogging in every workout now for sure!! Before I was scared of embarrassment, but it's not the same as the embarrassment of being unfit and out of shape at 22 ... :0)

2011 is my year!!!

Xxx

Well done. I think this site re enforces what we know deep down, you have come to a decision that makes sense.
Running a good cheap way to keep fit, my husband is a runner 3-4 times a week, miles at a time, can eat what he likes; Keep it up you have done a Fab start.

Thank you :0)

Waist 34
Hips 39.5
Left leg 24!!! Jeeeeeezzzz
Left arm 13.5....

I have literally stuffed my face past couple of days. Only positive thing is I've continued to exercise alot!! I NEED the diet to follow today..... It's a very busy day so hopefully should breeze it :0( x

stig said:
I wonder why some of us are feeling the need to eat! Be good.

I'll try for you ?! ;0)

Back