Zoe's diary

Monday update:

going to be really strict the next two days as its weigh day tomorrow!

B-
1 slice toast and weight watchers
jam 3 points
4 belvita oat biscuits 5 points??

L
1 banana 0 points
fat free jelly 2 points

total 10 points so far.

think ill have a nice salad for dinner:) but I will update later on!

I have some good news. my size 14 tops are really baggy now and I've bought more size 12 tops for my holiday and they fit perfectly!
I also bought a 'M' size maxi dress from river island and I put it on and it fit nicely, a little slack around my hips and top half but that's what ill need for when Im in turkey:) really over the moon.

also, I have noticed my size 14 work trousers are getting a little bit slack around my legs and bottom so that's also a good sign!

Im still trying to work towards my goal of getting to 10.7 for my holiday.(Im currently 11.5) so hopefully I can get there.

I just need to tone up my tummy!

Yes you can keep going
Baggy trousers :)

weigh day :(

Im not feeling very good today as its almost my totm and i can't stop wanting to eat everything In sight! im feeling really bloated and fat and i don't know whether or not I should go. I haven't done any exercise etc this week either, its just generally been a bad week.

Tuesday update:
breakfast
1 toast and weight watchers jam, 3 points

mid morning snack
1 cup of soup 2 points

lunch
1 banana 0 points
low fat yogurt 2 points

will probably have a weight watchers meal for dinner.

last night I was quite naughty, I had 1 and a half asda chicken and bacon salads, a weight watchers mini roll and then I had a small portion of steak and about 5 wedges which made me feel really chunky!

hope weigh day goes okay:(

absolutely dreading getting weighed, I think after I have been Im gonna go and stock up on weight watchers bits again, I need them to keep me on track!

Wednesday update!

glad I went to weigh day last night, feeling better for it. weight watchers isnt on next week as the jubilee means a bank holiday (yey for a long weekend!)

gonna try get back into exercise this week,

diary so far today:
breakfast
toast and weight watchers jam 3 pro points

lunch
2 weetabix 3 pro points
semi skimmed milk 2 pro points
low fat jelly 2 pro points

total so far today 10, leaving me with 16 for the day.

not too sure what to have for dinner!

I might have a weight watchers chilli and weight watchers chips followed by a fruit salad and low fat yogurt?

getting closer to my holiday and Ive got quite a lot of size 12 clothes that fit perfect, I just want to try and slim my legs down so I feel more comfortable wearing a bikini, shorts and skirts etc.

got my first 2 bikinis ordered so hopefully they come today or tomorrow, I got a 12 top and 14 bottoms, hopefully they look okay on!!

update:

dinner
weight watchers chilli 6 points
weight watchers chips 5 points
1 slice bread 2 points
low fat mayo 2 points
weight watchers mini roll 2 points
total 26 points today and 1/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
Well done you 1/2 lb off even with no exercise just shows you how well you are doing . I'm sure your bikinis will look fabulous being a comfortable size 12 must feel like a great achievement in itself .

Unfortuately you can't pick where the weight goes from so you will have to target the legs for toning through exercise :)

When do you actually go on holiday and where are you going ?

Pookie 1999 said:
Well done you 1/2 lb off even with no exercise just shows you how well you are doing . I'm sure your bikinis will look fabulous being a comfortable size 12 must feel like a great achievement in itself .

Unfortuately you can't pick where the weight goes from so you will have to target the legs for toning through exercise :)

When do you actually go on holiday and where are you going ?

hey pookie :)

we go to marmaris on 30th July, really exciting!
I wish was a comfortable size 12 on the bottom! I am on the top half but my bottom is a whole different story:(

how are you getting on? how did your weigh day on Friday go?x

Thursday update!
breakfast
1 slice toast with weight watchers jam 3 points

lunch
weetabix chocolate minis (don't know how many points so Im going to guesstimate) 5 points
semi skimmed milk 2 points
low fat jelly 2 points

taking me to 12 points! meaning I've got 14 left for tea, were at the mils tonight and she is making hot beef sandwiches, yum! hopefully my points should cover that!

the mini weetabix were a lovely change but I think ill just use them one day a week as a nice treat.

had really good will power at work today, our manager decided to treat everybody to bacon and sausage sandwiches (he ordered around 15 in the end!) and I managed to resist:) which Im happy about!

hopefully I can keep this up!

Last edited:
sorry, I've only just realised I haven't done an introduction to my diary, I know its a little bit late but Im gonna do one, so if anybody actually reads my diary they know who I am etc!

my name is Zoe, im currently 19 years old (20 in June - eek!) i work as a receptionist in a prestige car bodyshop!

I am engaged to the man of my dreams and I honestly wouldn't change him for the world, he is my best friend as well as my fiance!

I want to diet and slim down so Im confident in my own skin, im 5ft 3 and currently 11 stone 5 (my heaviest was around 14 stone almost 3 years ago) Im currently a size 14 bottom and size 12 top, I would love to fully be a size 12, or even a 10!!

my goal weight would be 9.5 stone!

Friday update

breakfast
2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk, 5 pro points

lunch
ham sandwich 5 pro points
low fat yogurt 2 pro points

my other half is making tea tonight and I've picked home made chilli and rice, not too sure how many points it will be??:( I know weight watchers chilli is 5 or 6 points. . I've got 16 points left over for the day so I hope this covers it:( gonna look into it now x x x

update! I've looked up the recipe carl uses and it comes out at 13 pro points with the rice!

25 pro points used:)
1/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
Hi Zoe
I'm sure your bottom half will catch up don't worry :D
well done for resisting the sandwiches at work although if you had really wanted one you could have counted it into your plan thats the beauty of weight watchers nothing is off limits.
Nice to know a little bit more about you . :)
well done for going from 14 stone to 11 stone 5 thats a great acheivement in itself you are doing brilliantly don't ever doubt you can do this you ARE doing it you have already lost more than you still have to lose .:rolleyes:
Keep going and you will look fantastic for your holiday.
Have a good week

what a naughty weekend:( consisted of a lot of alcohol, kfc, Chinese and a chippy tea!

Oh dear Zoe never mind :( don't worry about what you've already done we can't change that but we can go for damage limitation
You need to get back on plan straight away you haven't ruined anything yet if you get back on now it probably won't make much difference you'd be suprised what you can get away with on the odd occasion sometimes it even boosts your weight loss . :)

Just think about why your doing this your holiday getting into those bikinis looking good on the beach or by the pool

YOU CAN DO THIS :)

Please don't give up we all slip up now and again look in anyones diary whats important is what you do about it don't undo all your hard work just because of one boo boo

Do some extra exercise to burn some of those extra calories off

Good Luck if you need some support just post on my diary to get my attention I'm on it several times every day . ;)

Pookie 1999 said:
Oh dear Zoe never mind :( don't worry about what you've already done we can't change that but we can go for damage limitation
You need to get back on plan straight away you haven't ruined anything yet if you get back on now it probably won't make much difference you'd be suprised what you can get away with on the odd occasion sometimes it even boosts your weight loss . :)

Just think about why your doing this your holiday getting into those bikinis looking good on the beach or by the pool

YOU CAN DO THIS :)

Please don't give up we all slip up now and again look in anyones diary whats important is what you do about it don't undo all your hard work just because of one boo boo

Do some extra exercise to burn some of those extra calories off

Good Luck if you need some support just post on my diary to get my attention I'm on it several times every day . ;)

thank you so much, your such a big help!x x

Thursdays update

yesterday was another bad day, so today is a new start!

breakfast
chocolate weetabix minis(ive just read the internet and realised these are 7pp!)
milk 2 pro points
total 9 points, 17 pro points remaining, I can get myself back on track, I can!

Lunch
4 original ryvitas 4 points
Low fat cheese spread 4 points
Total 8 points, 9 points remaining

Tea
Tuna mayo on a brown seeded baguette
Sugar free jelly

Ive also managed to do 20 minutes on the stepper:)

Last edited:
Back