Zoe's EE Weight Loss Diary!

Well my plan for today hasn't gone to plan at all! I'm not very well so done nothing but lie on the sofa and I cant stand up to cook :( So today ive had

Breakfast - Muller Yogart & Coffee {milk HEA}
Snack - Grapes
Lunch - Ham salad Sandwich {HEB} Tesco Onion Rings {4syns}
Snack - Grapes & Coffee
Tea - Shreddies {5syns}
Snack - Apple

Today I feel even awful :( But determined to stay on track - Last night I very nearly caved into a takeaway and at the last minute I said no and got some cereal instead to use my milk up!! Today I'm going to have:

Breakfast - Shreddies (HEB) & Coffee
Snack - Grapes
Lunch - Tuna, Sweetcorn & salad with salad cream {1.5syns}
Tea - superspeed soup
Snack - Hot Choc {2syns}
Total: 3.5syns

hi zoe hope u feel better soon it's bad enough if ur ill and on ur own but when u've got kids it's not easy cause they still need looking after, ur doing so well under the circumstances and well done resisting the take away :patback::grouphugg: xx

I know there both ill aswell!:( Its a nightmare all I want to do is lie on the sofa and sleep - especially when ive got a fever but olivia been crying and carrying on all week because shes poorly - Standing up to make them both dinner is a nightmare I just want to pass out! No sick days for mums though hey! Trying to do the best i can and eat sensible - I was so close last night aswell and thought that im going to feel so so bad if I have a takeaway and itsonly 2 more weigh ins till christmas! I am proud that i didnt get one! Thanks val xx

Well done for resisiting temptation hun :D Should be V. proud of yourself!! But your right you would have just felt worse for it after!! xx

The speed soup smells absolutely minging so ill give it ago once its blended its in slow cooker atm - not looking forward to it at all and ive got chicken and sw chips on hand incase its horrid!! x

welcome Zoe - I've started the diet mid September and I've lost a stone so far. I'm still trying to get my head around it because my losses are slow - but it's a fantastic meal plan and this Minimins site is a godsend.

Keep going

No seriously you should make it and smell it - im never making that particaular soup again not a chance ughhh it was actually making me wrench smelling it lol!! It imght be because im ill im not sure!! :/ Plan for tomorrow!

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast (HEB) Butter {1.5syns}
Snack - Grapes
Lunch - Shreddies {5syns} Milk (HEA) + Muller light yogart
Tea - SW Doner Kebab & Chips & salad
Snack - Hot chocolate {2syns}
Total: 8.5syns

oops just realised ive gone over my syns today by about 5!! God at least im feeling better - tomorrows a new start and im gonna get out for a walk first thing in the morning!Meal Plan
12/12/2010

B - Shreddies (HEB) & milk (HEA)
S - Grapes
L- Chicken mugshot & Apple
T-Pasta,Chopped toms,Chopped quorn sausages

Total: 0syns

Trying to compensate for today!!

I binned that b4 it even cooked lol!! couldnt stand the smell arghhh even if it did make me speed weight loss up id rather not lol xx

it might be that my senses are overly high cuz im ill lol :/ im gno try one with veggies that i like i think next time xxx

Do you like pea & ham Zoe? I make a soup with those too and add onions carrots and potatoes so there are 3 speed veg in there and in far more than than the 'one third' quantity in a portion :D I use the traditional peas that you soak and the soup is so thick and filling that you really don't need anything else with it!

yes i love pea & ham!! not tried it in a soup to be fair :/ I think ive got that recipie in my recipie book so ill have a look! Thankyou xxx

Weighed in this morning & ive lost another 3lb - very shocked for saying ive not been out for the whole week as were all poorly and Ive not really been eating that well! gotta get 4lb next week tho so get my goal of 7lb before christmas! gotta be extra good this week even tho I feel really ill still and now starting to feel sick :( Heres my food plan for today:

B - 1 slice of toast (HEB) butter (1.5syns) & Coffee (milk HEA)
L - fried egg & beans on Toast (HEB)
T - Gammon, Roast potatoes, parsnips,carrots & peas (gravy 1.5syn)
S - Fruit

Does anyone know the best way to cook sw roasties?xx

Not done SW roasties before but surely you'd do them the same way as chips/wedges etc?? Maybe take a bit longer to cook i reckon? Hav t let me know how you decide to do them for future reference! :D

Well done on another great loss chick! Defo doing something right if being stuck in/no exercise and still get such a good loss!! BTW you reached Club 10 too... Woop!! Your going to be at target at no time!! xxxx

omg yeh!! Yayyyy thats well good! is that a sig thing for that? I put my jeans on this morning that i havnt worn in ages and oh my goshh they are soo soo big i cant wait for my size 12 jeans to come lol! :)x

Back