Zoe's EE Weight Loss Diary!

hi zoe well done losing a lb, was hoping to try and be good over xmas but have been invited to my sons house xmas eve hes cooking toad in the hole :eek: and making a trifle for pudding :eek::eek::eek: will have to try and eat lightly through the day i hope i will be strong enough to say no to pudding :(

Well weigh in thsi morning and ive put on 5lb so thats not to bad for saying ive been totally off plan and just stuffed myself with chocolate!!! I feel sick and bloated so glad to be back on it!!! Healthy food shop arriving today so im having today:

B - Quorn sausages, Fried egg & Beans
L - Muller Light Yogart & Turkey in 2wholemeal bread (HEB) Butter (1.5syns)
D - Shreddies & Milk (HEA) Apple

Im not really that hungry after stuffinf myself over the past week!!
Ive been a luckly girl and got a iphone4 & new GHD's for christmas & i got my partner the kinect which I love and hoping will get me shifting some lb's!! Ive got loads to do to keep me busy aswell -assignment to finish - lotso f studying to do - tree needs to come down etc to make room for my kids toys!! Hope everyones had a good christmas xx

zoemee20 said:
Well weigh in thsi morning and ive put on 5lb so thats not to bad for saying ive been totally off plan and just stuffed myself with chocolate!!! I feel sick and bloated so glad to be back on it!!! Healthy food shop arriving today so im having today:

B - Quorn sausages, Fried egg & Beans
L - Muller Light Yogart & Turkey in 2wholemeal bread (HEB) Butter (1.5syns)
D - Shreddies & Milk (HEA) Apple

Im not really that hungry after stuffinf myself over the past week!!
Ive been a luckly girl and got a iphone4 & new GHD's for christmas & i got my partner the kinect which I love and hoping will get me shifting some lb's!! Ive got loads to do to keep me busy aswell -assignment to finish - lotso f studying to do - tree needs to come down etc to make room for my kids toys!! Hope everyones had a good christmas xx

oops well lots of choc in the house so that went to pot!diary 4 2moz is: B- shreddies(heb) & milk (hea) L- supernoodles (3syns) D- sw chips,beans &egg

Oops well i fell off the wagon twice!!! and last night while lying in bed felt absolutely awful & rememberd how good i feel when i lose weight so im so motivated today!! Im even going to cinema tonight to watch burlesque and just having a diet coke and going to try and fill up on snacks before I go!! Not sure how many syns sweet popcorn is?
Today my food diary is:

B - Shreddies (heb) & milk (hea)
L - Chicken super noodles (3.5syns)
S - Muller Yogart
T - Shepards Pie using mix (2.5syns)
Total: 6 syns

when are you weighing yourself? im having takeaway new years eve swell so tomorrow won't be very good day either lol.Roll on 1st jan! no family occasions etc! I've got my youngests christening in march so I want to be slimmer for that!xx

hi zoe i weighed this morning but today didn't go to plan we went out with my family there was nothing to eat but chips so had pie and chips :eek: i hate it when i go out to eat and there is nothing on the menu that's any good then once i've been "bad" i carry on for the rest of the day, i also put on 5lbs thought it would be around 10lbs can really feel it and hate it want to get back in control. i am going to weigh myself on again on saturday then go from there, i still have a few xmas bits left have given a tin of quality street to my daughter to get it out the way think i will give the other bits to my other daughter she works in a nursing home think they are always grateful for sweets and biccies, what day will u be weighing. xx

yep well today is 1st of jan weighed myself n ive put on 7lb - gutted but its new fresh start n im back on plan 2day! all christmas food has gone!! My plan for today is

B - x2 Alpen Bars (HEB) & cuppa (milk HEA)
L - Shreddies (5syns) & milk (HEA)
S - Muller light yogart
T - Spag bol with pork mince and dolmino light sauce (not sure on syns :/ im guessing 2.5syns shared by 4 people?)

Happy New year everyone! x

wel stuck 2 plan 2day and bort a wii fit board n plus game so I'm all set to go again!!! xx

Well Done Zoe for getting back on track :D I'm starting tomorrow to get back on track...i feel like we havent spoke for ages zoe haha... we speak more when im in a different country!! Lol... not looking forward to travelling back Monday GRRR!! xxx

I know haha!! to be fair i havnt even been online ive been so busy and guys off work aswell and ive been studying etc so no even really been online!! have you got pingchat on your iphone?
Food Diary for today;

B - x2 toast (heb) {butter 1.5syns} & tea (milk hea)
Snack - 1/2 apple
L - Chicken Super noodles {3.5syns} & coffee (milk hea)
T - Chicken Curry & boiled rice
S - Hot options choc {2syns}

Total: 7 syns

Well got wiifit and im like 4lb lighter on it!! so when i was like 10st 10lb (my lightest b4 christmas) i was actually 10st 6lb!! stupid scales - deffo going off wiifit now lol xx

Food Diary for today:

B - 2 alpen bars (heb) & Coffee (milk hea)
L - Cereal (6syns) & milk (hea)
S - Muller light yogart
D - Tuna Pasta Bake (5 syns for crisps & sachet)
Total: 11syns

Ive got shape evolved kinect on its way so im well excited for that coming!! Food Diary for tomorrow is:

B - x2 Alpen Bars (heb) & Coffee (0.5syn for milk)
L - SW chips, Cheese (hea), quorn sausage & beans
S - Tea (0.5syn milk) & Yogart muller
D - Chicken Super Noodles (3syns)

Total: 4 syns

thanks valerie, its nice to keep seeing you checking back! i normaly only ever have time to post on my diary and then get off again but ill have a look at yours later!! Well 1hr 30mins exercise 2day on wiifit and kinect and been on track with food plan!
Food Diary for tomorrow is:

B - x2 weeatxbix (heb) & milk (hea)
L - tesco crisps(5syns) Grapes,Cup a pasta
D - Chilli & rice (sachet 5syns)
Total - 10 syns

Last edited:
Diary for tomorrow:
B - Oatibix (heb) & milk(hea)
L - scrambled egg & tom sauce (2syns)
D - sw chips, x2 fish fingers (4syns) & beans
S - fruit
Total: 6syns

Last edited:
hi zoe just popping in for a nosey i see u eat alpen bars i went to buy some today but they had the kellogs fibre plus bars on offer (3 boxes for price of 2) i keep hearing people raving about them so bought some they are gorgeous feels like i'm eating something really naughty hee hee have u tried them?it looks like ur still on track well done x

I love the alpen bars cuz of the texture!! tastes like a yummy cake or something naughty lol - i normaly have 1 for break then 1 mid morning for a snack!! nope not tried them ill ahve a look!! yep trying to be on track as much as possible!! still not had a look at yours just sooo busy i enver get to browse on here!! and im out tonight aswell practicing my piano so ill have a nosey when I get in :D

Back