Zoe's EE Weight Loss Diary!

Yeah you can get a club 10 thingy majig for your signature! Well done :D Hopefully they will be with you soon!! Bet your looking forward to trying them on!! xxx

Just reading through your diary! You get such good losses! :) Go you! Ive got size 12 jeans in my wardrobe, and they wont even fasten with a squeeze yet :( x

I know im not sure why I do!! I never ever have the 1/3 superfree as I never seem to have any fresh food in - Just goes to show how crap I ate before hand!!
Thanks everyone :) Well Last night I had around 45minutes sleep as caitlin was screaming the wholee night as shes now poorly! On the other hand - Christmas is NEXT WEEK!arghh not even prepared still got loads to get! Cant wait to have a break and eat lots of nice food though :) That means one more weigh in! My food Diary for today is:

B- 2 slices of toast (HEB) & Butter (1.5syn)
L - Fried Egg,quorn sausages on toast (6syns)
T - Shepards Pie & Veg (2.5syn)

Total: 10syns

xx

Food Diary for 15/12/10:
B- 2 Slices toast (HEB) Butter (1.5syn) Coffee (0.5milk)
L - Jacket Potato with tuna & Sweetcorn & light salad cream (1.5syns)
T - Smash pizza with passata,sweetcorn,ham & cheese (HEA) SW Chips
Hot Chocolate (2syns)
Total: 5syns

Last edited:
Haha have you! Minimal Cooking today lol :p was well motivated yesterday and got loads of chores done ive been putting off for the past two weeks - ive got loads of shopping to do today but I cant unless i know how much ive got to shop with lol just got to wait for guy to ring me lol xxx

well scrap the pizza as ive got no cheese and no tuna for jacket spud!

What a horrible miserable day - Im getting a little annoying waiting for my newlook order with my new pair of size 12 jeans - there late fairenough BUT.. it would be nice not to go out constnatly pulling my jeans up or having to wear one of guys belts lol! My Food Diary for today is:

B - Sreddies (HEB) & Milk (HEA)
L - Ham sandwich {7.5syns}
T - Chicken Casserole
S - Hot Chocolate {2syns}
Total - 9.5syns

im sooo chuffed im in size 12 jeans!! never thoughr id see the day lol! im gonna try and be as best i can over christmas as id hare to have a huge gain after!finally a diet ive stuck to!! :) xxx

Well done! :)
Thats fab! I have size 12 jeans waiting for me in my wardrobe that i bought ages ago and could never fit into. I can't wait for the day I can strut around in them!
How long have you been doing SW?

Thankyou Im well chuffed!! 5 weeks starry eyed... I do it from home! 17lb lost so far - hoping another loss on monday then im having a break over christmas for a few days :) My meal plan for tomorrow:

B - Shreddies (HEB) & Milk (HEA)
L - Cup o' pasta & tesco value crisps {5syns}
T - Chicken Curry & Rice
S - Cadburys Buiscuit {5syns}

Total: 10syns

x

Last edited:
Sooo looking forward for tea! I like cook a whole chicken and pick the chicken off that for the curry - gives it a more yummy texture then just diced chicken so tahts in the oven and smells lush!! my sister came round with size size 10 & size 12 clothes and even a size 10 skirt fit! not really comofrtably! but at least im goin in the right direction. She even made a comment and said 'god you look like back to yourself now like skinny and with your long hair back' tats ecactly what i wanted to hear and even more of a bigger boost for me! xx

Well looks like Derby has dodged the snow so I hope it stays that way!! Dont think im going to ahve a big loss this week but im gonna do some extoday to see if that pays off!

B - Shreddes (heb) & milk (hea)
l - Scrambled Egg & tom sauce (1syn)
T - Spagetti Bol with Ragu (2.5syns)
S - Apple
Total: 3.5syns

whoopa off track today!! twix was 6 syns n i made one of them dr oektarngingerbread houses n i hatee the front of it whoops!! :(

Well its weigh in tomorrow and im not looking forward to it! I havn't lost much I dont think as ive been abit lazy really with it. Last day of being fully on plan today then im having the week off.. hopefully I wont put that much on and il still going to try and be as good as i possibly can!! My Diary for today is:

B - Shreddies (HEB) & Milk (HEA)
L - Apple & Cup a pasta
T -SW chips,beans & fried egg

Well ive lost another 1lb... i knew it wasnt going to be amazing as ive not been eating much salads,veg n fruit this week as im just so skint!
Im going off the plan now for a week but going to still be as good as i can so ill still post my food diaries on here! x

oh no! alredy had 3 shortbread buiscuits that my 3year old made! dreading how much i put on!

Back