Zoe's food diary! Any ideas where if I'm going wrong

Zolar29

I've seen that most people do these so I'm going to give it a go, I've just had a sneaky weigh in and haven't lost a thing, I'm not due to be weighed till Sunday) but feel free to let me no if I'm going wrong. Before I get disheartened and quit already which isn't an option!

Extra easy
breakfast - mullier light ( didn't have time for breakfast)
lunch - tuna salad
dinner - sw chips egg and salad for my 1/3

I have a glass of milk hea
2 400g whole meal bread heb
Curly wiry 6.5 syns

I was crap yesterday! So I'm going to rant even if no one is listening . I went to the harvester after a hard day moving and no energy or time to cook! The salad bar... Great! The meal not so great I had

Grilled chicken, CHIPS ( I can't believe I had chips) and peas!
i even changed a baked potatoe for chips because I'm so weak! I hate myself !

Hi Zoe - its a good idea to keep a diary on here. How long have you been doing SW?

You have to ask yourself what you want more - CHIPS or a loss?? I know what id go for. Whats making you weaken?

What kind of milk did you use? how much of it? your curly wurly is 6syns not 6.5 Break your diary down - are you sure your having 1/3 of your superfree.

Im not having a go just trying to help and give pause for thought. If your heads not in the game maybe now isnt the right time. You will get all the help and support you need from minis but you have to want to do it. Do you go to meetings and have access to SW online?

Don't worry about having a go I love abit of honesty! I use skimmed milk 350 ml and no I havnt joined a class yet as I've just moved home so I'm going to go next week! I thought I was completely motivated and have been golden .

this week I've started but have done sw before. Yesterday going out I was completely unprepared I left it so late to eat I was to starving to care.

I have sat and planned my entire week so I don't do this again, I will make sure I post my diary on here, I would much rather someone tell me where I'm going wrong so I can break the habit.

Good for you - I would hate to think someone was just agreeing with me rather than helping me sometimes criticism is the best way.

People have put some cracking recipes on here and ive tried a few. Planning does help a lot, I try to plan a weeks meals if I can. You need to be honest with yourself too about everything that goes in your mouth. Dont be scared to ask, someone will always help on here. I find the site invaluable and there are lovely people here too. Check out your syns as if you guesstimate you could be depriving yourself as with your curly wurly :D which means you had more left than you thought. Good Luck on your SW journey to a new you

Alittle busy to post yesterday but heres yesterday's food diary

I missed breakfast
and lunch which I realise is not a good thing so I have made a huge effort to make sure I'm eating little and often

Dinner - grilled steak
sliced potatoes

Superfree 1tin of tomatoes, and freshe tomatoes with lettuce

Healthy e - 250 ml semi skimmed
2 whole meal bread 400g

Syns - 1 curly wirly 6.0
2 ferraro roches 6.0
Ketchup 2tbsp 2.0
total 14.0

How did your Sunday weigh in go?

You are going to run into trouble if you don't eat enough! If breakfast is a problem area can you make some boiled eggs the night before and take them with you? Or some fruit and a yogurt? Or cereal bars as your HEXB?

It can be tough starting to eat breakfast, but honestly, after a few weeks you'll wake up hungry and wanting to eat something - this is a GOOD thing as it means your metabolism is up and ready to start burning fuel (ie: FAT!)

I stayed the same, yeah I know and I don't wants do anything to mess this up the dissapointment is unbearable .. So I've made sure I'm eating it. I did better today thank god! It's so unusual for me, normally I wouldn't pass up a chance for eating lol xx

Last edited:
Right.. Today I have been good but I could really use a chocolate fix and I don't have enough syns :(

Breakfast- egg , bacon , tomatoes.

No break at work today for lunch

Dinner- gammon , tomatoes, peppers, lettuce , mushrooms, sliced potatoes

Hex- milk 350ml skimmed
28g shredded wheat

Syns- milky way 6.0
ketchup 4 tbsp 4.0
total 10.0

Chocolate fix sorted
2 sw Ferraro roches 4.0 syns
toal 14.0
i feel so mega quilty When i eat that many!

Yesterday's food entry:

Bacholers chicken and mushroom pasta
made with hexa milk

Sw chips with chicken tikka kebab in pitta with salad
whole meal pitta hexb

Syns
sw Ferraro roches 6.0 for 3
Ketchup 3.0

Back