¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Oh Linz, so so sorry. What a brave man your dad is being, im not sure how i would cope. Treatment sounds awfully painful too. big hugs to you xxxxx

I havent been on here lately but I read your diary and wanted to post my experience, I hope you don’t mind.

My granddad earlier in the year (March/April) was diagnosed with bladder cancer. I cant tell you the stage because I don’t know BUT after an initial operation to remove the tumour he had injections directly into his bladder through his penis. He had a course of 8-10 weeks treatment every Friday. Initially the treatment made him sore, fluey, lethargic and nauseous but after a few months he feels much better.

He has recently been given the all clear and has now moved onto maintenance treatment.which he will have for the next 2-3 years.

My granddad is 81, alive and kicking. Do keep faith that this can be treated and doesn’t mean a death sentence.

Love and hugs to you and your family.

Thanks Nicky... I really appreciate you sharing yr experience. Good to hear from you... hope yr ok. xxx

Oh Linz, so so sorry. What a brave man your dad is being, im not sure how i would cope. Treatment sounds awfully painful too. big hugs to you xxxxx

Thanks chick... feel a bit numb today. x

Big hugs Linz xx

Thanks Bren. xx

cant offer any advice re the big C but just hope your ok

Oh Linz. Wish we could all make it better for your dad and you.

Hi Linz

So very sorry to hear your news - but everyone's right, there is so much they can do now. Your dad is being really focused and that's the best way you can support him and the rest of your family.

Big hugs

Susie

Hi not sure what to say really but wanted to send best wishes and positive thoughts to you and your family x

And well done another great loss - hopefully it's good to have something to focus on you're doing brilliantly x

omg linz fantastic. A stone a month is amazing and look at your ticker...getting towards 8 mini dachshunds loss ;)

Back