¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Aww Linz hope little AJ gets better really soon it's horrible to see them looking so sorry for themselfs ain't it
Hope you have a nice day hun

morning gorgeous how is little one this morning?

aww Poor little AJ :(
wow go you at work! Jeez thats fantastic :D bloomin brilliant Linz hope you are proud of yourself!
aww i could have given you copies of adele or you putting them on your ipod???

hope the little girl gets her hearing aids sorted xxx love you more like i really do :) xxxxx and it is possible!
Want the albums for my car & I'll also stick them on my iPod too!

wow babes. you look absolutely amazing. loving the new sig :D

abz xx
Thanks Abz... xxx

Linz - you look so pretty
Your goodness shines
Aww bless you thanks Helen! xx

Dont know about that i think she oozes more naughtiness than before!
Ha ha!! Who moi?? ;)

Naughty is good :D
And very nice!

All round win win situation there then don't ya think;)
Most definately. x

Very much Helen ;0)
My new motto is be good, if you cant be good be careful. If you cant be careful, dont get caught. Pmsl
Love it!

Morning linz..
have a fab day my lovely x
Morning yourself beautiful lady. x

Morning Linz
Hey Jim Jim. x

Aww Linz hope little AJ gets better really soon it's horrible to see them looking so sorry for themselfs ain't it
Hope you have a nice day hun
Thanks Kally.... she slept from 1530-2030 yesterday & when I saw she was awake I popped up & brought her downstairs for a bit, we had cuddles on the sofa under her duver while watching Lion Country & she had some peanut butter on toast, then she went back upstairs about 2130 & slept until 0730 this morning. She seems ok but not herself iykwim still pale & doesn't look right across the eyes. Chill out day at home with Mummy today, decided we'd give swimming a miss. x

morning gorgeous how is little one this morning?
See above. xxx

Morning all.... absolutely stunning day here today 14 degress already with the promise of it going up to 18! :D Have all the windows open & washing on the line, am going to get outside & do some tidying up in the garden today, AJ can potter alongside which she'll love & the fresh air will do her some good!

Need to get focused again on my food, carbs have invaded again so a day at home to get some food sorted & back on track will be good! Gonna have 2 days of just shakes & soups as this moves me into ketosis quick & is a good way for me to get back on track & hopefully shift my 3.5 squatters before Fridays weigh in!!

Right off to do the front garden while the suns on it & we'll do the back once its moved round!

OMG I LOVE SUNSHINE!!!!:D

aww Linz galad she is better and as you say will do her good to get some lovely spring air :)

one down for me !!!! enjoy xxx

Morning linz. Hope she gets her bounce and beans back soon :)

Afternoon Linzi, glad AJ is on the mend and am sure the fresh air will do both of you loads of good xxxx

I looooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeee the sunshine too :D

I was just reading about Liz Taylor too..... it's sad but OMD didn't she live her life to the full? God rest her soul. xxx

Morning Linz :) It's beautiful here

Back