¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hi Guys... just a quicky as the sun is shining & its begging for us to spend the day outside so trying to crack on with housework while Paul & the kids are at footy!

Hope yr all well & having a lovely weekend. xxx

Hey lovely. sorry for not being in touch, this site keeps loggin me out for some reason so im not getting updates on my phone. Im hoping its ok now as been doing it for a while.
Hope your ok and enjoying this weather. xxx

Happy Sunday chick-a-dee..... I'm still racing you! :) xxx

Afternoon, Linz

I am finally getting to catch up with everyones diaries.

So pleased that everything is good with you. Not so good when the sun comes out and you have just started a new job. Do you work mainly mornings?

Hope you have had a good wekend.

Pam xxx

Hiya Linz, hope you had a fab day today - we all did here - doesn't the sunshine make everything nice. :)

Brilliant to hear that you're hitting your stride in work - way to go with pulling in the business hun! :D

Morning gorgeous lady :) Seems ages since Brum wahhhhh.

Your top came out on the weekend so I could admire it and motivate myself :)

Hey Lovelies....

Apologies for not responding individually! Busy weekend but fab one, lovely to feel the sunshine & that spring/summer is arriving (well this week anyway!)

Got loads on with preschool at the moment, couple of socials to organise & a bunny hunt to sort out for Easter, plus I seem to be looking after a lot of other peoples kids after school at the moment, work seems to be the place to have a bit of chill out time (not really my heads down & I'm working hard!)

Have discovered a love for the Food Doctors savoury seed blend & spicy soya beans, they both come in tubs & are fab for adding to meals. just had jalepeno houmous, with mixed seeds all mixed into salad & alfalfa sprouts! Was lush!

Right off to cut out 200 invites that I made yesterday for one of the socials & get up to school to put them in book bags before then end of the day, as I'm a bit behind!

Had Amalie's parent consultation at pick up today, amazing that they do them at preschool these days & I had 20 mins for her.... got Jakeys this afternoon & his is only 10 mins, kinda figured there'd be more to chat about with him, mind you its usually glowing bless him he's a good lad!

Hope yr all well.... promise to come visit you later on tonight when I hope to get some chill(ish) time. xxx

Miss you all. x

hey Linz...busy as ever arent you! how was work?
ooh your salad sounds lush :D

pmsl Linz - yes more like aye spy with his accent!
how come shorter day on friday after september Linz?

Hi Linz. Sounds like fab weekend but lots still on your plate. Hope work continues to go so well. Come and see us when you have more time :)

Back