¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

pmsl Linz - yes more like aye spy with his accent!
how come shorter day on friday after september Linz?
Coz Amalie goes to school so I'll go in half days Mon, Weds & Fri & full school days Tues, Thurs, then I don't need any childcare at school times. x
Hi Linz. Sounds like fab weekend but lots still on your plate. Hope work continues to go so well. Come and see us when you have more time :)
Thanks hun.... yes been very lax at catching up on anyones diaries. Sorry. xx

Glad to see you back, even if only for a fleeting visit - you are such a busy busy busy lady these days, don't know how you keep up with it all xxx

Hi Linz - All seems to be going well x

Morning Linzi working lady :)

Hey beautiful. You ok? This site threw me out again! Well i found out yesterday i have to have surgery done and its not anything serious but classed as major surgery. Recovery is 4-6wks! How on earth will i cope not doing anything for that long!

morning darling err i mean afternoon x

Glad to see you back, even if only for a fleeting visit - you are such a busy busy busy lady these days, don't know how you keep up with it all xxx
Hey babes... again a fleeting one from me! Love & miss ya. x

Hi Linz - All seems to be going well x
Hi Gem.. yes alls good thanks. x

Morning Linzi working lady :)
Hey Jim. x

Hey beautiful. You ok? This site threw me out again! Well i found out yesterday i have to have surgery done and its not anything serious but classed as major surgery. Recovery is 4-6wks! How on earth will i cope not doing anything for that long!
Oh no Cheryl whats that for? Thats what they said my recovery time would be.... I had 2 days where I didn't do much then was pretty much doing as I was before! Can't keep us women down & I think they eally do err on the side of caution!

Afternoon Linzi - how goes it? xx
Hey chick

morning darling err i mean afternoon x
Ha ha pink lady!!
Afternoon from me too :)
Hey Susemeister!

Hi all... 2 minute catch up while the kids eat their tea.

I'm really bored at work, thats not a good sign is it 3 weeks in.... all I do all day is phone branches of the same company, today I made 65 calls, its mind numbing I'm just hoping once I've done the other 250 I can move onto something else or I'm not sure I'll last long!

My friend asked me to pick up her boy from school today as she was tired & could I have him for tea then drop him round before I take the others swimming!! Somehow I said yes even tho I do have my special needs girl here today too....

Diet is peeing me off... I'm less than 1200 cals per day but the scales are not shifting at all, I'm still over posted have been for nearly 2 weeks now & I refuse to drop down to the 800 cal level that was making me lose! Really hacked off as I'm having to diet harder after my op than before!! Hey ho I know the last lbs are harder but I shouldn't be gaining on 1200 cals!!! Thats just crazy!!

Right kids are calling & need to get them sorted for swimming.

One day I will get a chance to catch up properly I promise. xxxx

Sorry to read & run, seems to be the story of my life right now. x

Aww my lovely. You will get chance to catch up im sure.
And ref work - you cant just keep ringing all the same people all the time so there will be other stuff to do.
Is the weight you are now the lowest you have ever been? (well not ever but you know what I mean)

Whew, what a relief for me that the scales aren't moving ;) We've got a race going on but my scales are on a 'go slow' too :sigh:

Only kidding hun, I really feel for you that they're not moving in the right direction.

You're settling in to the new job now and after the initial euphoria about it there's a little bit of a downer.... it's natural....
Lots of love to you babe xxx

You are amazing Linz, you take on so much hun!

Work sounds really hard going, especially for such a bright lady as you, but I guess it'll all be forgotten (well, a bit) when the pay packets come rolling in :)

Sxxxxxxx

Whew, what a relief for me that the scales aren't moving ;) We've got a race going on but my scales are on a 'go slow' too :sigh:

Only kidding hun, I really feel for you that they're not moving in the right direction.

You're settling in to the new job now and after the initial euphoria about it there's a little bit of a downer.... it's natural....
Lots of love to you babe xxx
Oi Monkey... competitions not competition if only ones of us is actually moving!

Its so frustrating isn't it... I refuse to have to go down to vcld calories, I had a friggin' op for goodness sake! I don't even absorb all of those 1200 calories!

Thanks for the advice re work... have decided to have a big glass of wine tonight as there's no work tomorrow & I need it tonight!! Bring on another gain on the scales tomorrow! :sigh:

Evening linz..
hope yer ok chuck have a fab evening x
Hey gawjuss good to see you. x

You are amazing Linz, you take on so much hun!

Work sounds really hard going, especially for such a bright lady as you, but I guess it'll all be forgotten (well, a bit) when the pay packets come rolling in :)

Sxxxxxxx
Thanks Suse.... Paul said the same funnily enough that next week I'd feel much better about it once I got paid! Need to go & spend it on something nice I reckon!!

Tbh Bren I'm not sure if it would be a better option... having been on the committee for 5 years I have seen alot of the politics & what goes on, sometimes its better the devil you don't know!!

I will give this job a good 6 months & then reasses if its not for me, besides Amalie will have started school by then so will have more options available if I'm not happy where I am...... mind you, they have to keep me on after my probabtion period for any of this to apply!!

How are you doing sweetheart? x

Back