¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

I thing you are sorting your life out quite nicely. Once you have been in the job for 6 months you'll have a recent employment history and you'll have a better idea what you are looking for. Hopefully the economy will be starting to recover and more jobs will be available x

Morning Linz, the weather is crap here :(

I thing you are sorting your life out quite nicely. Once you have been in the job for 6 months you'll have a recent employment history and you'll have a better idea what you are looking for. Hopefully the economy will be starting to recover and more jobs will be available x
Thanks Gem... I'm very lucky to have this chance & been given job considering the current climate so I really don't want to throw it away, plus I'm still early days & I guess this is all still a training ground for me.

Thank you for yr support as always. x

Morning Linz, the weather is crap here :(
Morning Jim... bit overcast here this morning but still warm, hopefully the clouds will break & if not I have plenty to be getting on with indoors!:D

Morning Linz, and thank you xxx
Oh babes... I didn't do anything. xxx

Morning all... scales are still playing games so I'm going to ignore them for a while. I am the lowest weight I have ever been in my adult life by 7lbs so I guess I should really be happy with what I've achieved so far, I'm only 19lbs from the goal I've set myself & a lot of people are saying I look good as I am.... problem is I still see all the bits underneath the clothes! I'm going to potter along as I am at the moment & see what happens at the end of the day maintaining is a skill I've never been able to master so if I can do that I should be happy!

Off swimming with AJ in a bit, then off to a friends for a cuppa, back here for lunch then I need to go into town, have some cheques to pay in, need to get some bits for work & a little bit of food shopping, be a nice trip out for me & the AJ before Jakey comes home from school.

Then I plan on catching up on some more diaries. x

morning love.
Re the weight your body is possibly unaccustomed to being so low (is that a word? lol) so it might just take time. x i know you will sort it out. If you can maintain now for a while and see whats what in a couple of weeks.
You had me in tears last night...you are one of the best friends ive ever had, and although we are sooo far away you are my first port of call for everything. Cant wait to see you again, and tickle cant wait to meet my wonderful friend xxx I love you xxx

morning love.
Re the weight your body is possibly unaccustomed to being so low (is that a word? lol) so it might just take time. x i know you will sort it out. If you can maintain now for a while and see whats what in a couple of weeks.
You had me in tears last night...you are one of the best friends ive ever had, and although we are sooo far away you are my first port of call for everything. Cant wait to see you again, and tickle cant wait to meet my wonderful friend xxx I love you xxx
I want to like this post again & again & again!!!

Didn't mean to make you cry just saying it from the heart babes. xxx

Afternoon beautiful. xx
Hey miss... how are you? x

pmsl Linz!!!!! ha ha. :)
its all true Linz xxxxxx

They should get rid of it all together :(

Back