¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

well done babes :D

i do have to agree that 900 cals a day is too little. aren't we supposed to eat 1200 minimum in order to continue losing weight or our bodies go into 'hang on to every bit of wobble' mode?

i think you look cracking babes. and i can't believe you're into size 12s!! envy!! ha.

abz xx

Sexy lady! Wow there will be nothing left at this rate hun. Lol. So where are you going to stop? Please tell me you will not go lower than a 10? Ooh i feel like brucie!
Im like you when i have money to spend, nothing then when im poor i see tons! Have you checked out joe browns summer range? I love it!

It's amazing how the head doesn't catch up. I have it in the opposite direction. I think I look like I did on holiday last year then catch myself in the mirror and realise how much I've gained :(

Please tell me you will not go lower than a 10? Ooh i feel like brucie!
higher higher lower lower!

yes just like my dream ages ago!

Woohoo 9 st - well done :D
Xxx

Well done Linz:D
You rock:p

Morning Linz - Last post for a while as I'm on hols from this evening. Enjoy the sunny days x

Morning Linz ;)

Morning lovely

I was saying to a work colleague yesterday, that (shut your eyes Jim) I had to throw out loads of knickers cause they were all too loose on me. Im struggling to get rid of my 18 jeans, but they are too big on me. Funny thing is - its only putting on the size 18's that it really hits home how I have lost weight, and that my body is changing shape. When Im wearing my 16's, it just feels like the 18's did when they fitted IYKWIM. Soooo perhaps, if you still have something that you wore at your biggest, you should try it on, and really see and feel how far you have come????

Phew, hope that all came out right!!

xxx

Going commando then clarri ;)

Oh Jim, mind in the gutter as usual then!!!! lol.
No, smaller nicnaks! Cant do commando, just feels too vulnerable!! And being the worrier that I am, would be imagining all sorts of situations where it could all go horribly wrong!!
x

Back