¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Mmmmn once I get past the first few days I'm alright Clarri... its the first 2-3 days that I'm shocking at & its only day one today! I have 4 squatters to evict too... am hoping I'll be back nearer to posted weight come Fridays weigh in. x

We use "the dreaded lurgy" expression for any unspecified nasty bug that's going round - not just flu. In my circle, it can be anything nasty, hence "the dreaded lurgy x

Hey ladies....

I'm just too excited at the moment, only 3 more sleeps & then me & the family are heading up to Norfolk to see me very special friend with her doggies & meet Mr Tickle!!

It looks stunning there... Vicky says they're having the best time, have told her to make the most of the peace & quiet as it will be shattered when the kids arrive Friday night!

Wow Linz - sounds really exciting :D and indeed the kids will liven it up for our lovebirds ;)
Xx

Good luck with the new diet Linzi. Sounds interesting. And have a fab time in Norfolk. Make sure you tell Vicky were all missing her.

Wow Linz - sounds really exciting :D and indeed the kids will liven it up for our lovebirds ;)
Xx
Ha ha yes Vicky said she'll need noisiness by then!

Good luck with the new diet Linzi. Sounds interesting. And have a fab time in Norfolk. Make sure you tell Vicky were all missing her.
Thanks hun... I sure will. x

Give that Vicky all my love and a big big hug too (and check out that Mr Tickle for us :) )

Lurgy is still there, no change really :(

LOL i wonder if ive been singing the wrong words all these yrs!!

Norfolk is beautiful wherever you go..
And the rain in the summer time makes the hazel trees grow...na na na ana na ana cant remember the rest!! :D x

LOL i wonder if ive been singing the wrong words all these yrs!!

Norfolk is beautiful wherever you go..
And the rain in the summer time makes the hazel trees grow...na na na ana na ana cant remember the rest!! :D x

Ah... but in the West Country we know another version....

Dorset be be beautiful wherever you roam
And the rain in the summertime makes the wurzel tree grow.....
mudcat.org lyrics: DORSET IS BEAUTIFUL

I'm pretty certain its a parody though and not sure of the original version - it could be yours Fuzzy x

Good morning Linz - have a lovely day and don't get too excited x

Morning all...

Day one under my belt yesterday & 2.5lbs lighter this morning, only 1 more squatter to go!

B: actimel, natural yogurt, strawbs,blueberries
L: chicken breast, roasted veggies, grated cheese
D: jacket potato, cottage cheese
S: mange tout, houmous
W: 3 litres

Off to swimming in a mo with my AJ, got to take her friend too as her Mum can't make it today then back here for lunch. Packing this afternoon for our weekend away (2 more sleeps!!) then just a chilled time after school pick up with my 2 is the plan!!

Managed to sort out 6 camping trips last night, a total of 28 days away in a 3 month period... I'm liking the sound of that!!

Hope you have a good one, sun is still shsining & the wind has dropped a bit today so all is good.

Promise to catch up on some diaries during the course of today. x

Back