¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz, that's going to be so nice for you all. Say hello to vicky's sos dogs for me :)

I am liking the sound of your diet honey. I will probably go back to the Harcombe way after I get to goal x x

Have a lovely day x

Thanks guys....

Jim I will do for sure... can't wait it's gonna be fab!

Cheryl... I'm enjoying it & looking forward to getting to grips with it more after the weekend. x

Hi Linzi, sounds like a nice day planned:)

That's a lot of camping organised :eek: now from my perspective, camping would be great as long as it includes a large comfortable double bed and sofa for reading in the afternoons ;)

Xxx

Afternoon Linz, 2.5 is fab in one day!!! Are you doing a bit of a hybrid of phase 1 and 2 currently?

Make sure you check out Mr Tickle thoroughly to ensure he's good enough for our Vicky Vejazz :)
And try and tie them down for the 'date' lol
Oooh I will Lisa & definately get them to set a date!!
Afternoon Linz
Hey miss Kally how are you?

Afternoon Linz, 2.5 is fab in one day!!! Are you doing a bit of a hybrid of phase 1 and 2 currently?
Gone in at Phase 2... will see if I need to do Phase 1 after the weekend. x

I'm good thanks Linz
Phase one is mostly used to rid yourself
of any food intolerance you might have you don't actually have to do it at all if you know your not suffering with candida or have trouble controling your blood sugars
although the benifit of doing it
Ie the nice weightloss you get with it
is a nice bi-product

CBA to do my ironing!! How bad is that? I have a load to do & need some for this weekend but haven't!

So tomorrow night it'll be ironing & packing in a one'r... mind you I do seem to perform better when it has to be done under pressure!

Eating went pear shaped this evening... bit annoyed with myself but lunch didn't go to plan as friends didn't leave til 1430 so I didn't eat what I should have & tonight carbs have come into the equation so have decided to just eat healthily & concentrate on being good but not counting anything til the otherside of the weekend... considering what V & Mr T have got planned there is absolutely no point in me getting on track this side of the weekend!!

Well thats my excuse & I'm sticking to it!

I know can't wait!!

Have packed footballs, scooters, kites, buckets, spades, rock pooling nets, dolls, toy dogs, fire basket.... hope Vicky & Gary know what they've let themselves in for!

The kids were doing crazy speedy loud head, shoulders, knees & toes tonight... Gary & Vicky were chilling in the sunshine with sleeping dogs drinking woo woo's! Be a slight change of tempo for them come friday!!

Just need to work out clothes to take.... wish the weather would decide what its doing!

Hope all the preparations go well and a lovely weekend happens x

Back