¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

hiya.....yup i managed to get on whilst in skeggy but on broken internet.....sometimes i could post.....sometimes not lol

(((intermittent hijacking of wifi haha)))

linzi i know what you mean about the kids (not yours obv lol) but mine have been well behaved (mostly) polite and really grateful of everything i have done/paid for....

my eldest went on the BIG ONE at fantasy island....an upside down ride...i missed it as i was taking the younger on the dodgems BUT his dad watched and he LOVED every minute of it.....made me sick with worry tbh lol but its for the kids isnt it......

i again fell in love with lambrini.... nom nom and garlic bread and yoghurt *swoon* so will be gutted to give them up again BUT hey.....i need to diet lol

my skin is apaling...spotty and gross so cant wait to get a glass of water down my neck (can you believe i have not drank water ALL week!!!!!)

so...im gonna go get a piccy of me on my hols to post (only a poser one lol) and ill be back with you all properly as of tomorrow.....

i MUST go to to sleep......OH and my washing machine blew up too after my 1st load grrrrrrrr

Oh hun, sounds like youve had fun though. The washing maching was just jealous and this is its way of paying you back for leaving it!!!

haha its thinking...

'ive had a week off.....your not abusing me now'

lol

im sure hes going to have a fab time....stephen is leaving us for 2 weeks too soon lol

ar you going away this yr bren?x

Took the missus to Egypt for her 50th in Feb so that was our big holiday for this year, may get a couple more days camping if the weather ever bucks up...............
Bren xx

eeek. egypt sounds more like my style....camping scares the hell outta me lol x

Glad you had a fab time.
Can't wait for the official update.
Your kids are sooooo gorgeous, so it's understandable you fall more in love by the second.
Diet schmiet, as long as you had a fabulous time hun. Regardless of what the scales say I know you'll take it in your stride and get back on it. I have faith.
Much love.
XXXXXX

:welcome2: Home hunny...

Im right glad you had a lovely holiday but also right glad you are back too...:woohoo:
P.S-Missed ya x

Sounds like you too both had great times. I love Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer too. Haven't had it for yonks!
Welcome back :D

I love mine so much and tell him every day. But like Linzi says every so often they do something different or you notice something more that makes you fall in love with them so much more. Just when you thought it was impossible to love them more, it happens. How much can one person love? Sometimes it hurts but a warm lovely hurt.
Im rambling now!!!

Hi everyone :) long time no see, sorry i have been away for so long but now i am back with a whole new attitude to try again, got a bit sulky due to not losing loads, and changed to doing my own diets, but coming back to the atkins way of thinking again...missed ya all loads, hope your all still doing fab xxx

Hey all...

Day full of washing today & drying out the tent, carpet, footprint etc when we took the tent down yesterday we got hit by a massive downpour I swear it was like someone chucking buckets of water at us!! Was hysterical to see us all as complete drowned rats!!

Loads of picces of the hols if yr on facebook & fancy a sneaky peek!!

Promise to catch up with you all properly. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back