¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

So Suzie did you win????
Below par Bren? Dont you mean total s**t!!! I thought it was going to be good this year but i think ive seen nothing different to any other year.
Only 40mins Linz! Its the big count down for you hun. I'll try to be here for it but oliver is really ill so im not sure. Very high temp and vomiting. I think its def pox now.
So sorry hun im late posting your card but it is in its way to you.
If i cant make it back (i know your prob not on here til mon so i'll text too) have a great day hun.......Happy birthday beautiful. xxxx
xxxxx

Morning linz..
Have they gone now chuck :confused:
How strange though they must have come with the warm weather as you said it was nice n sunny..its been miserable n damp here!

Hope you got rid of the invasion anyhow and have a good day hunny xx

So far no more sightings og the little blighters!!:D

Thought of you today Linz, I was on the train and suddenly the biggest ladybird I've ever seen landed on my hand - just the one, thank goodness - you can imagine the screams if it had been a load of 'em :eek::D

Have decided it was simply a good luck sign to tell me I'm going to win the lottery tonight :D

Susie

And........????

Suze I hope you'll remember your Atkins forum friends when you do win. I always liked you, you know. :kissass:

Ewwwwwwwww to the insects. I don't do insects. :(

Well said WW. xx

Evening all - watching X factor for the first time this year, so far only liked the first group FYD - everybody else has been below par :(

I lurve Matt & Rebecca. x

LOL Water I'll throw us a big party if I do - and there'll always be a tenner for each of you :D

Whoop whoop! ;)

So Suzie did you win????
Below par Bren? Dont you mean total s**t!!! I thought it was going to be good this year but i think ive seen nothing different to any other year.
Only 40mins Linz! Its the big count down for you hun. I'll try to be here for it but oliver is really ill so im not sure. Very high temp and vomiting. I think its def pox now.
So sorry hun im late posting your card but it is in its way to you.
If i cant make it back (i know your prob not on here til mon so i'll text too) have a great day hun.......Happy birthday beautiful. xxxx
xxxxx

Oh no big hugs to OB... get well soon little man. xxx

happy birthday linz, hope you have a great day xxx :553::birthday:

Thanks FaF. xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINZ

have a fantastic day matey xxxx :bday:

Thanks chick. xxx

happy birthday x

Happy happy birthday hun, hope you're having a brilliant day - sorry I wasn't on earlier. Cool date for you this year too! :birthday:

Morning gorgess..
Did you have a wonderful day yesterday matey...

I had a dream bout those ladybirds last night!!i was on a beach and one flew on me sunlounger when i sat up the sand was covered in them and as i tried to get in the sea they were biting me!!LOL

Have a marvellous monday xx

morning babes. did you have a fantastic day then?

Linzi has put on fb that she is off to the hospital for her follow up appt. Im sure she will be on here later telling us how great shes been...........well what else can they tell her? Lol

Back