¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Re: ¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - kerrrr nackered!!

Hi Linz
I haven't really lost 10lb, 1st weigh in is tomorrow I just put the wrong start weight in haha, silly thing fitness pal couldn't figure how to change it properly as it's an app on my phone. Do you have an iPhone? If so do you have the minimums app? Xx

You are so accomodating :) look forward to it :wow: cos I know it will be gorgeous :D

Ha ha! Wish I had yr faith! xxx

Hi Linz
I haven't really lost 10lb, 1st weigh in is tomorrow I just put the wrong start weight in haha, silly thing fitness pal couldn't figure how to change it properly as it's an app on my phone. Do you have an iPhone? If so do you have the minimums app? Xx

No don't have an iPhone.. have you tried out the app then? x
Morning Linz..:)
hope you are ok chuck..have a nice day x

Hey Fuzzilish!

Morning all... up at the crack of dawn again this morning, wtf!! I need some sleep!

Am going to head out today with my camera as the colours are just divine on the trees right now & want to capture it before the wind blows all the leaves away!

In 2 weeks time we're going to decorate our lounge & have had tester colours on the walls for ages... now we've decided on a date to actually do it, I'm now questioning the colours that I've bought! Crazy.. the mind of a woman!

Hope you all had a good weekend. xx

Re: ¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - kerrrr nackered!!

Morning Linz,

Yes the app is great can't change your signature or see other people's but you can see messages and it's easier than logging online.

Shame about the weather cos the trees do look fab. Mill likes to go out and collect leaves which is lovely but we end up with them everywhere ha ha xx

Hey Twiggy.. how are you? Avoided getting drowned on the way to work?
twiggy lmao!!!! weather just cold here so far!

Morning Linz,

Yes the app is great can't change your signature or see other people's but you can see messages and it's easier than logging online.

Shame about the weather cos the trees do look fab. Mill likes to go out and collect leaves which is lovely but we end up with them everywhere ha ha xx

Oh thats handy! I need a new phone mines shocking!

Loads of leaves have gone missing, hope I can get out tomorrow!

twiggy lmao!!!! weather just cold here so far!

We've got cold & wet here Twiggers!

Oh no :( is it summer yet? ive got a cold nose this morning :) doesnt help that im drinking ice cold water!

Cold and pouring with rain here too.

Morning Linz (I know there's not much of it left) :) Just wanted to say thanks for being such a wonderful support to me, you're a very special lady. Love ya lots :flirt2: xxx

Morning peeps!

I'm a busy bee today.. well up to now anyway!

I typed up last weeks minutes took a whopping 2 hours, I have backache now! Just sorted thru the kids wardrobes & have a whole heap of stuff that doesn't fit anymore & have tons to sell on ebay now... thats Thursdays job! Plus all my old clothes... I'm really nervous about getting rid of my 'big' clothes, could this really be the last time I need them?? I guess I've yo-yo'ed so much that its hard to believe that it won't happen again!!

How's everyone doing today? x

I'm really nervous about getting rid of my 'big' clothes, could this really be the last time I need them??
get rid. You have had a life changing op you WILL NOT need them xxxxx

at least you are keeping out of the cold Linz!!

I agree beautiful. You will not need them again. Get rid of those clothes and that size forever. You are going to freeze this winter half the size of what you were.............big jumpers please!!!

Back