¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Thanks Jim... very interesting. What would be used now-a-days instead of a flat file then?

It's my Job Linz, it's what I do ;)

Sounds like they have some really old legacy software there Linz, is it an IT related position?

So whats the opposite of flat files????????

Have a nice Monday Linz. xx

Bulbous files ? sorry i just love the word bulbous !!

Sounds like they have some really old legacy software there Linz, is it an IT related position?

Its a job as an Internet Sales Manager... they use it to transfer data to their Sage accounting & to collate sales from all the websites... does that sound about right Jim?

morning darling :)

Morning skinny!!;)

ooh Came to say good morning and all this technical talk-i may have to go back to bed til my head stops hurting !!

Ha ha... t'was a bit early for that kind of chatter!

Thanks for stopping by... its never usually this intelectual!:D

So whats the opposite of flat files????????

Have a nice Monday Linz. xx

Big Books??? You too misses. x

Morning linz x

Morning lovely one!!

Bulbous files ? sorry i just love the word bulbous !!

What a fab word!! I'm going to try & fit that into my afternoon somewhere!

Bulbous is a rocking word, that wonderful combination of bul and bous! Hope you have a good one sweet girl!

I love words like that... bubble & wigwam are among my favourites too!!

Lovely to see you. x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Its a job as an Internet Sales Manager... they use it to transfer data to their Sage accounting & to collate sales from all the websites... does that sound about right Jim?

makes sense Linz, they've probably got the old green screen verion of sage

Morning skinny!!;)
skinny s**** Vicky :D

Oh we have the newest version of sage. great accounting package but bloomin useless as a production and purchasing tool.

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D :D woop woop woop

:talk017:
Whoo Hoo!!!!
Congratubluminations
Go Linz
:talk017:

Back