¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hi Linzi, sorry I hardly ever come here to say hello lovey - my net time is always so limited. I'm not surprised you're on a bit of a downer pet, going back to work after such a long break must be awful, never mind that you're starting a completely new job too - that's a double whammy. Don't beat yourself up about it - I was in pieces going back after only 18 weeks with my two - and that was going back to the familiar comfortable job I've done for 20 years!

Add to that all the excitement of Brum and the run-up to Brum now being taken away from you (and all of us) :( and of course you're going to feel low. Let yourself feel crappy about things, but the job will become easier as you become more familiar with it, the children will settle into their new routine, and you will feel better.

Be good to yourself lovey - you are such a special person to us all here. We don't like to see you feeling sad. And keep posting so you can have the support of your friends here. (((((a million hugs)))))

Hey beautiful. Whats happening? Ive not read through the threads as there were so many to catch up on. Big hugs cupcake. xxx

linz,

I'm so sorry you feel blue and tearful, but this is a big thing you've done and you're adjusting - it will take a little bit of time, but don't worry about it chick. You'll be fine

xxx

I hope you're feeling better today Linz - changes have to embed and then they become part of life - don't worry x

Well you lovely lot know how to put a smile on a girls face! Thank you all so much for some great advice & for all the love.

Had a better day today, had a good chat with my MD & he told me that he doesn't expect miracles even from Superwoman!! Bless him!

Calmed myself down a bit & hope to see some results from all my phoning tomorrow (please please please!!).

Have a chilled(ish) weekend planned, kids are going to my folks tomorrow after work. Paul & I have a date with the sofa, a curry & some red wine! Saturday we are both helping run the preschool jumble sale from 1200-1700 then watch us play Ireland & see if we can make it a Grand Slam!! (please please please!) Then Saturday night its off to a black tie party, ooodles of champagne, fireworks & fabulous catering for a friends 40th birthday... they are so lovely but minted so this will be a party unlike most others I have ever been too!! She said the caterers have delivered 100 bottles of champers & she has Norman Cooks (fat boy slims) right hand man DJ'ing plus a magician!! OMG!

Then it'll be a drive down to the folks to pick the kids up on Sunday with a lovely roast thrown in!

So am going into work with a positive frame of mind & am gonna set myself a little challenge to achieve tomorrow!!

Thanks so much for popping by & supporting me.... I'm off to visit you all now. xx

Oh Linzi, sorry you have been feeling down but so glad today has been a better one for you, these things take time and you will get better at juggling and prioritising - and anything we can do to help - even if just listening to you vent - fire away xxxxxxx love you loads xxxxx

Good to see you :). Sounds like a fab party - black tie (men always look gorgeous:) ), champagne and fireworks - enjoy!
You deserve it
Xxx

MORNING again :D
ooh we want pics please x

Hiya hon,

Weekend sounds fabulous!

Have a great time - nice support from your MD...those are words of wisdom and repeat them to yourself when you feel like you're pushing jelly up a hill again!

xxx

LOL at jelly up a hill - hadn't heard that one before. :D

then watch us play Ireland & see if we can make it a Grand Slam!!

Helllloooooooooooooooooo?! :eek: :wave_cry:

Morning lovely one - very very envious of your weekend, especially the party, that sounds like some bash! I got taken to the cinema for my [STRIKE]fortieth[/STRIKE] thirtieth a couple of years back. It was nice, but given the choice I suppose I'd have gone black tie and fireworks too! ;)

We are going to win, it won't be easy it never is but we'll do it, Grand Slam here we come :)

Morning linz :)
Hey Jim Jim... sorry I've missed you hope you have a good

MORNING again :D
ooh we want pics please x
Ha ha.. you know me I'll say yes then forget!;)

Hiya hon,

Weekend sounds fabulous!

Have a great time - nice support from your MD...those are words of wisdom and repeat them to yourself when you feel like you're pushing jelly up a hill again!

xxx
I love that expression hun. x

LOL at jelly up a hill - hadn't heard that one before. :D

then watch us play Ireland & see if we can make it a Grand Slam!!

Helllloooooooooooooooooo?! :eek: :wave_cry:

Morning lovely one - very very envious of your weekend, especially the party, that sounds like some bash! I got taken to the cinema for my [STRIKE]fortieth[/STRIKE] thirtieth a couple of years back. It was nice, but given the choice I suppose I'd have gone black tie and fireworks too! ;)
Ha ha... we need to play better than we did last week to beat the luck of the Irish so cloe to Paddys day! Did you have a good one?

We are going to win, it won't be easy it never is but we'll do it, Grand Slam here we come :)
Whoop whoop bring it on!
Glad youre feeling better Linzi. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned, enjoy it!
Thanks Jo... have you got much planned? x

Hiya chuck..Enjoy yer GRAND w/end ahead :D xx
I sure will babes... you too although with yr good news how could it not be a good one. xxx

Long day for me today & I'm a tired bunny. Had a faff around with the kids this afternoon plans changed as is the norm & I won't have my hubby back til gone 8pm so we'll have a chilled sky+ evening with a curry. x

Hi honey, hope you're enjoying your super chilled out evening xx

Back